• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:03
CEST 14:03
KST 21:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7936 users

Christmas Wishlist thread - Page 11

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
geometryb
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States1249 Posts
December 10 2008 00:22 GMT
#201
super comfortable pillow
super comfortable sheets
books

a monitor
a gaming console to play games on
a tv to use with above

AmericanMAN
Profile Joined December 2008
United States5 Posts
December 10 2008 00:26 GMT
#202
I want a fucking gun so I can shoot lilsusie
The people America killed, they got it coming to them. After all, they were not American
renegade_zerg
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Korea (South)525 Posts
December 10 2008 00:35 GMT
#203
what a fuckin douche bag
GunsofthePatriots
Profile Joined August 2007
South Africa991 Posts
December 10 2008 00:50 GMT
#204
On December 10 2008 05:52 CharlieMurphy wrote:
1. samsung qsenn DT35 keyboard (black) http://www.edepot.cn/samsung-semdt35-authenic-keyboard-qsenn-dt35-p-237.html
2. Logitech G1 or G3 mouse http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G3-Laser-Mouse-931691-0403/dp/B000GP6HQA/ref=dp_cp_ob_e_title_1
3. nintendo wii
4. Mario games
5. pecans / walnuts from trader joes
6. bottlefly knife(bottle opener) http://www.assistedknife.com/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/24999/subcatid/63131/id/352214
7. large dj spor skull/lifted shirt (grey, olive,black) http://www.shoplifted.co.uk/index.cfm?act=shop&process=full&id=442

http://www.shoplifted.co.uk/index.cfm?act=shop&process=cat&clothing=true

8. space heater
9. bench press
10. vacuum
11. computer monitors
12. blender
13. pillows
14. new car
15. probably some other shit that I want but will never get.


$60 for that shitty keyboard? LOL!
TransfuSe
Profile Joined October 2006
Canada201 Posts
December 10 2008 03:48 GMT
#205
On December 10 2008 07:47 Straylight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2008 13:35 TransfuSe wrote:
TAMA Starclassic Bubinga

[image loading]

[image loading]


I'm looking at 4500 dollars for the entire thing (minus that big floor tom on that mounting rack and some other stuff) so I'll have to buy pretty much all of it myself but I wouldnt mind a snare drum or some stands or a couple cymbals or something for it just to give me a head start.


I never much liked TAMA hardware but DAMN is that finish sexy.

I have a maple Black Panther with 24k gold plated hardware tho


I demand a picture of it. >:O

and yeah it is a really nice looking kit. I played on one at a local music shop and loved the sound of it.
Hello.
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
December 10 2008 03:54 GMT
#206
On December 08 2008 01:03 TimeShifter wrote:
[image loading]


my best friend back.

Definently seconded...
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Amnesty
Profile Joined April 2003
United States2054 Posts
December 10 2008 04:00 GMT
#207
Sex from wife. And socks..
The sky just is, and goes on and on; and we play all our BW games beneath it.
Leath
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Canada1724 Posts
December 10 2008 04:13 GMT
#208
I would want clothes, realistically
I would want a car, dreamily
I would want to get laid with many girls, unrealistically
http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=Sagess
Jizz
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Australia224 Posts
December 10 2008 10:02 GMT
#209
A flickknife so i can go rob some people on the subway.

its the gift that keeps on giving!
I made this account before i knew what the name meant. I just thought it sounded coooool
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
December 10 2008 10:56 GMT
#210
Dear Mom and Dad,

Christmas is approaching so I thought I would write up my wishlist for this year. Here it is:

1. I would like a laptop:
+ Show Spoiler +
either
[image loading]

OR
[image loading]


2. I would like a:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


3. Last and not least, any decent 88 key or so electric keyboard:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 06 2008 15:51 Chromyne wrote:
[image loading]


This'll do


Merry Christmas,
Love, your son


PS. my Bday is also on Xmas so you owe me 2 of the above. Santa owes me the 3rd
xxsaznpride
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States506 Posts
December 10 2008 12:00 GMT
#211
On December 09 2008 19:39 clazziquai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2008 16:15 xxsaznpride wrote:
=\ you guys are so materialistic.

I just wanna get fucking smashed with all my friends who I haven't seen since HS graduation and the subsequent summer.


-_- you're special! just because you don't want anything "materialistic" for Christmas!
Well, meeting up with my friends is a given so why would I even include that on my wish list? lol


Lots of alcohol and... certain plants and -herbs- counts, doesn't it?
“Life is too short to embrace a woman I don’t love. I also think a woman’s life is too short to be embraced by a man she doesn’t love.” | CSGO: Cure Moonlight
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
December 10 2008 13:13 GMT
#212
finally the herbs come around
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
only_human89
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States212 Posts
December 10 2008 14:31 GMT
#213
On December 10 2008 09:26 AmericanMAN wrote:
I want a fucking gun so I can shoot lilsusie


[image loading]
"You're a pathetic, jerk, loser, and I wouldn't kiss you if I had brain cancer and your lips were the cure" LOOOOL
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings194
SHIN 135
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ByuN 305
SHIN 135
Railgan 31
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 76508
Calm 11015
Rain 2537
Bisu 1286
FanTaSy 843
soO 578
Stork 436
Shuttle 387
Rush 259
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
firebathero 202
Snow 181
Last 152
Light 104
Mind 83
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 51
Trap 39
Bale 37
hero 33
Killer 32
Sharp 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Mong 28
Free 24
Shine 20
zelot 20
Aegong 19
sorry 19
yabsab 16
Sexy 15
HiyA 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7596
Dendi422
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1114
fl0m370
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns36335
singsing2145
byalli554
B2W.Neo490
Pyrionflax242
ToD135
Chillindude16
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 88
• Gemini_19 12
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1062
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 57m
OSC
10h 57m
Replay Cast
10h 57m
OSC
23h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.