• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:03
CEST 14:03
KST 21:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7936 users

Christmas Wishlist thread - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
December 06 2008 06:03 GMT
#21
i took it from google images.
I dont think i own google stock. well I might, but it's prolly via some fund.

god i have such a lame wishlist.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
December 06 2008 06:03 GMT
#22
I actually recived like $300 worth of stock from my parents for christmas when I was like 15 lol
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
December 06 2008 06:06 GMT
#23
Elder Scrolls of Oblivion
Call of duty 4
Fall out 3
Doomsday
Star Wars galactic battlegrounds
Mount&Blade
Homeworld 2
Red alert 3
Left 4 dead


Bold=YESSS
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-06 06:13:01
December 06 2008 06:12 GMT
#24
I want... A shitty Pentium 3ish laptop to do everything BUT play games on, (although I could play SC and other low-end games on it of course!)

I also want a PS3 and HDTV, but nobody's likely to buy me either of those.

I'm a grown man, but I love Megaman, so I also want this 6'' figure, so it may occupy my dwelling:
[image loading]
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-06 06:21:40
December 06 2008 06:20 GMT
#25
--- Nuked ---
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 06 2008 06:24 GMT
#26
[image loading]

[image loading]
Administrator
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
December 06 2008 06:31 GMT
#27
-PS2
-Cellphone with music, video, photo, web,....
-video card that can play SC2 and D3
too many things, but I know I won't get any.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
December 06 2008 06:33 GMT
#28
400 apm + starcraft skill

and uh...i'm actually not sure. I have everything that I need/want ><;;
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Solinren
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2653 Posts
December 06 2008 06:35 GMT
#29
A JOB.
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
December 06 2008 06:36 GMT
#30
Money , because ill go broke after i fuck my christmas whore
Teamliquidian townie
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
December 06 2008 06:40 GMT
#31
A copy of starcraft 2!!!

BTW clazzi, bose is bad
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
December 06 2008 06:44 GMT
#32
--- Nuked ---
Chromyne
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada561 Posts
December 06 2008 06:51 GMT
#33
[image loading]


It's not even top of the line! Come on family! (Actually I know I'm not going to get it, but I really want one!)
Soli Deo gloria.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
December 06 2008 06:53 GMT
#34
On December 05 2008 18:15 clazziquai wrote:
As Christmas is approaching, post what stuff you want for presents! Just curious [:

As for me, here it goes:

iPod Nano Chromatic:
[image loading]


I need a new iPod anyways, my current nano is only 4 GB which is too small...an extra 4 GB would do

Vans Authentics Blue
[image loading]


I have the black eras, checkered authentics, but I want blue...I love Vans! Also want slip-ons since I've never had a pair.

A New Fitted Hat
[image loading]

I have one but it's too plain now imo (white dotted DC fitted )

New Hoodie
Anything good......

Beanie

Nintendo DS

New In-ear headphones
[image loading]


Jeans!
and the list goes on

how bout you?! XDDDDDDDD



oh gawd could you be any more stereotypical
a) get WAY better mp3 playe for the 150$ you would drop on an ipod nano
b) get WAY better headphones then the waste of 100$ you would drop on those shitty bose headphones
c) lol gay beenie/hat w/e you like
d) jeans/nintendo ds if thats your things w/e. 20$ jeans and PSP for meh!
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-06 08:16:01
December 06 2008 07:24 GMT
#35
http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=56_57&products_id=938

http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=56_57&products_id=920

http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=56_57&products_id=919

http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=56_57&products_id=901

http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_40&products_id=638

http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_2&products_id=1069

http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_2&products_id=776

http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_2&products_id=721

http://www.sidelineapparel.com/polosport-taurin-black.html (maybe, I'm undecided. I think I only like them because they remind me of Batman for some reason. They don't really look that great, but there's something that's cool about them, imo.)

http://www.bettervisionbetterprices.com/gu18daru4.html

The Dark Knight Bluray or DVD
Step Brothers Bluray or DVD

I'd like some jeans, and cologne... maybe a couple of rings (since I lost the ones I used to wear). I'd also like a blazer (suit coat, whatever you want to call it), but not one that goes with a suit. It's got to be a different material, but I have no idea what material it should be. Something I could put over a t-shirt. I have a suit coat (which came with my suit), but it doesn't look right with a t-shirt under it. I'd also like a vest, because I think they look classy.

There are also like... 50 pairs of Pumas that I would like to get. And another pair of dress shoes, with a squared toe--something that I could wear with jeans, and a button down shirt.

A new car...

The Broncos to win the Super Bowl. I'd take that over anything above, seriously.

I don't expect to get very much of this stuff, especially not a car. I may get somewhere between one and three shirts that I want, and I will be getting the Dark Knight. There's a ton of books I'd like to get too. My job sucks, so I can't afford to buy anything anymore. TT;

Just a personal opinion (since so many people are commenting on the original wish list anyway), I hate baseball hats, and most people who wear them (I know that's a lot of people, but I'm not including actual baseball players). They look stupid, show a lack of creativity with your hair, and most importantly they typify the cookie-cutter look that most people go for nowadays (the pastel colored polo wearing douchebags that shop at Hollister, and American Eagle, and Abercrombie. I can't stand those kids. If you're going to pay $50 for a shirt, at least have some actual work put into the design of it. And if it's going to be brand name, please have something more than the brand's name on the fucking shirt.) I'm not saying that's how clazziquai dresses, or whatever. It's just that I've developed a dislike for baseball hats because of those people.

I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
December 06 2008 07:38 GMT
#36
Electric guitar ;o
We see things they'll never see
jyhlol
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
243 Posts
December 06 2008 07:41 GMT
#37
clothes and chocolate
hwasin, zero, really fan
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 06 2008 07:43 GMT
#38


oh gawd could you be any more stereotypical
a) get WAY better mp3 playe for the 150$ you would drop on an ipod nano
b) get WAY better headphones then the waste of 100$ you would drop on those shitty bose headphones
c) lol gay beenie/hat w/e you like
d) jeans/nintendo ds if thats your things w/e. 20$ jeans and PSP for meh!


a) my sister told me she'd get me it, what have i got to lose
b) i have sony's and i'm content with them, i heard bose was good
c) lol you're gay
d) and yes that's my thing, got a problem?

o_O
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 06 2008 07:44 GMT
#39
O WAIT U CANT POST, TEMP BANNED, FAGGOT
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
December 06 2008 07:47 GMT
#40
On December 06 2008 16:43 clazziquai wrote:

Show nested quote +

oh gawd could you be any more stereotypical
a) get WAY better mp3 playe for the 150$ you would drop on an ipod nano
b) get WAY better headphones then the waste of 100$ you would drop on those shitty bose headphones
c) lol gay beenie/hat w/e you like
d) jeans/nintendo ds if thats your things w/e. 20$ jeans and PSP for meh!


a) my sister told me she'd get me it, what have i got to lose
b) i have sony's and i'm content with them, i heard bose was good
c) lol you're gay
d) and yes that's my thing, got a problem?

o_O


lol if its your siters money go for it. but do yourself a favor and get better than BOSE (BETTER OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE)
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings194
SHIN 135
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ByuN 305
SHIN 135
Railgan 31
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 76508
Calm 11015
Rain 2537
Bisu 1286
FanTaSy 843
soO 578
Stork 436
Shuttle 387
Rush 259
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
firebathero 202
Snow 181
Last 152
Light 104
Mind 83
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 51
Trap 39
Bale 37
hero 33
Killer 32
Sharp 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Mong 28
Free 24
Shine 20
zelot 20
Aegong 19
sorry 19
yabsab 16
Sexy 15
HiyA 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7596
Dendi422
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1114
fl0m370
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns36335
singsing2145
byalli554
B2W.Neo490
Pyrionflax242
ToD135
Chillindude16
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 88
• Gemini_19 12
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1062
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 57m
OSC
10h 57m
Replay Cast
10h 57m
OSC
23h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.