• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7895 users

Akinator, The Web Genius - Page 36

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 117 Next
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 20:55:59
July 22 2010 20:55 GMT
#701
I was a doubter.
But no more, man.

So far it's guessed Gandalf, Hamilton and Savior. Gonna try to stump it somehow.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 22 2010 20:58 GMT
#702
Holy shit.
He got both Bobby Pendragon and Lee Jaedong.
Even though theoretically it could have been Flash.
What the fuckkkkkkk.

Oh and then the second time I was thinking of Flash and after 20 questions Akinator said "Lim Yo Hwan?" so I'm like no.

Holy shit question 26: "Was your character one of the "bad guys" but became one of the "good guys"?"
And then after 30 he got it O_O

Time to do Killer!
LOL Question 18 "Has your character been slapped?"
Hmmm it said Bisu.
Time to keep going!
LOL Question 23 "Does your character often fail?"
Hmm Lee Jaedong after 30.
Flash after 35.
EffOrt after 40.

I have defeated him!
Killer is the champion LOL
Harem would be proud.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 21:00:17
July 22 2010 20:58 GMT
#703
I stumped it!

I was thinking of Albus from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (ha look at my username and sig!) and i went on to like 30 tries and akinator was still guessing similar looking animated game characters BUT NOT ALBUS HAHAHA take that akinator! Time to catch up on some Castlevania! I'm going to go try Soma (AoS and DoS) now.

Edit: Holy cow it got Soma correct in like only 12 questions. Damn.
[TLMS] REBOOT
TaaiJoeng
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Hong Kong164 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 21:04:21
July 22 2010 21:00 GMT
#704
Lol I thought of Aladdin because the genie reminded of him. The genie got it right :O

Edit: What the fuck...I thought of Lelouch from Code Geass and the genie got it right D:
...but the parasites say NO!
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
July 22 2010 21:01 GMT
#705
[image loading]

Bitch please, it was Captain Crunch
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
July 22 2010 21:03 GMT
#706
I stumped him with Artosis, Ha!

It guessed Tasteless and Husky.
bjornkavist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1235 Posts
July 22 2010 21:05 GMT
#707
he got deadpool and boba fett, hes good
https://soundcloud.com/bbols
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
July 22 2010 21:06 GMT
#708
On July 23 2010 05:42 bITt.mAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 05:15 bITt.mAN wrote:
This is sick!

I Will Try:

Chrono (from Chrono Trigger)
IdRa (or Greg Fields)
Seo Ji Hoon (Xellos for the ignorant)
Christoph Semke (guess who)


17 Questions -> Correct
Guessed Tastless, took 24
Boxer -> Jaedong -> Reach -> Nada -> Fail
30 Guesses needed

Oh and I took a random person from TLP (ok maybe not that random...) :

Tossgirl!
Well he got it.


Argh I'm wasting my life trying to outwit this program, alright, one last one:
Nowhere Man

Ok, him and Naz


I got me mondragon after 20 questions when I was actually trying to go for White-Ra. He kept on asking me for the wrong country, never asked for Ukraine.
beep boop
Catch]22
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden2683 Posts
July 22 2010 21:08 GMT
#709
He didnt get Tim from life and times of tim :/
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
July 22 2010 21:10 GMT
#710
On July 23 2010 06:06 7mk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 05:42 bITt.mAN wrote:
On July 23 2010 05:15 bITt.mAN wrote:
This is sick!

I Will Try:

Chrono (from Chrono Trigger)
IdRa (or Greg Fields)
Seo Ji Hoon (Xellos for the ignorant)
Christoph Semke (guess who)


17 Questions -> Correct
Guessed Tastless, took 24
Boxer -> Jaedong -> Reach -> Nada -> Fail
30 Guesses needed

Oh and I took a random person from TLP (ok maybe not that random...) :

Tossgirl!
Well he got it.


Argh I'm wasting my life trying to outwit this program, alright, one last one:
Nowhere Man

Ok, him and Naz


I got me mondragon after 20 questions when I was actually trying to go for White-Ra. He kept on asking me for the wrong country, never asked for Ukraine.



getting the right gamer is hard since most questions dont show the small difference between them. but he easily got evrything from edwin from baldurs gate to battle cat form heman in 10-20 questions. soooo sick.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 21:15:06
July 22 2010 21:14 GMT
#711
On July 23 2010 06:10 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 06:06 7mk wrote:
On July 23 2010 05:42 bITt.mAN wrote:
On July 23 2010 05:15 bITt.mAN wrote:
This is sick!

I Will Try:

Chrono (from Chrono Trigger)
IdRa (or Greg Fields)
Seo Ji Hoon (Xellos for the ignorant)
Christoph Semke (guess who)


17 Questions -> Correct
Guessed Tastless, took 24
Boxer -> Jaedong -> Reach -> Nada -> Fail
30 Guesses needed

Oh and I took a random person from TLP (ok maybe not that random...) :

Tossgirl!
Well he got it.


Argh I'm wasting my life trying to outwit this program, alright, one last one:
Nowhere Man

Ok, him and Naz


I got me mondragon after 20 questions when I was actually trying to go for White-Ra. He kept on asking me for the wrong country, never asked for Ukraine.



getting the right gamer is hard since most questions dont show the small difference between them. but he easily got evrything from edwin from baldurs gate to battle cat form heman in 10-20 questions. soooo sick.


I've actually retried this with korean pro gamers
I was going for bisu-> got bisu
going for jaedong -> got jaedong
going for nada-> got nada
Right now I am going for savior- and guess what question #16 is:

"Did your character have a scandulous behavior throughout his career"
I think he's on to him
edit: yup he's got savior
beep boop
Probe...
Profile Joined July 2010
Korea (South)22 Posts
July 22 2010 21:15 GMT
#712
I stumped him with Conan the Barbarian, he said David the Barbarian then when we went on and he figured out Conan the Barbarian. He got Indiana Jones on his first try...BASTARD!
CosmicAC
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States238 Posts
July 22 2010 21:15 GMT
#713
Lmao it beat me i guessed firebathero.
To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master, become the master.
Odoakar
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia1838 Posts
July 22 2010 21:19 GMT
#714
Holy shit, he guessed Ashley Riot from Vagrant Story. How? I'm confused:|
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
July 22 2010 21:21 GMT
#715
I've tried Flash now, it didnt work, then I checked the details to see what answers he wanted for Flash. Stuff like "he's a student", "goes to school", "lives with his parents"
Wth, afaik all of these are not the case for flash.
beep boop
Ian Ian Ian
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
915 Posts
July 22 2010 21:24 GMT
#716
It works by taking questions people have answered and saving them to that character. If someone answers a set of questions and then adds a character name, the bot will now have that in its memory.. so you could make a totally fucked up series of questions and give it a name at the end and from now on people would sometimes get that.

It's why you see it getting people like Jaedong etc. They've been asked about before, many times.
bjornkavist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1235 Posts
July 22 2010 21:25 GMT
#717
Wow it actually got Stork, my mind was blown. I could not believe it.
https://soundcloud.com/bbols
B1nary
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada1267 Posts
July 22 2010 21:25 GMT
#718
On July 23 2010 06:21 7mk wrote:
I've tried Flash now, it didnt work, then I checked the details to see what answers he wanted for Flash. Stuff like "he's a student", "goes to school", "lives with his parents"
Wth, afaik all of these are not the case for flash.


I remember from an interview Flash did go to school while being a progamer. I don't know if he still does though...

Maybe that's why he suddenly started dominating so hard. He graduated and had more time to practice.
bearbuddy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3442 Posts
July 22 2010 21:26 GMT
#719
He got Nal_ra on the second try. The guy's a genius.
hellokitty[hk]
Profile Joined June 2009
United States1309 Posts
July 22 2010 21:26 GMT
#720
What the fuck he got jaedong randomly.
Hacker.
People are imbeciles, lucky thing god made cats.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17584
Rain 1465
GuemChi 625
sSak 36
NaDa 28
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 470
minikerr35
Coldzera 32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1022
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g6223
JimRising 628
WinterStarcraft571
C9.Mang0139
ViBE118
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1036
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo676
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra905
• Shiphtur573
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 25m
INu's Battles
7h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 25m
OSC
18h 40m
Replay Cast
19h 25m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.