• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:09
CEST 22:09
KST 05:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6928 users

EARTHQUAKE! - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
April 18 2008 14:55 GMT
#41
i recon that be gawd coming to take sum dem der christchins.
Link-NP-
Profile Joined March 2008
United States16 Posts
April 18 2008 15:08 GMT
#42
I live in Cincinnati, and it woke me up last night. I didn't know wtf it was, I thought I was just imagining things because I smoked before I went to bed. Nuts
Cough Cough
Orlandu
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
China2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-18 15:16:20
April 18 2008 15:15 GMT
#43
I live in Louisville too and I definitely slept straight through it. I didn't even know about it until I checked my Facebook and everyone thought that the cool thing to do would be to mention it in their status.

After that though I started to have this vague, dream-like memory of my mom coming into my room and mentioning something about the largest earthquake in awhile (at least for this region). I thought I was just dreaming about something that I had heard or read about in California. I guess she woke me up this morning or something.

Either way, unless it woke me up without me realizing it and I was doing some sleepwalking or something (which I've actually been known to do quite a lot), I definitely didn't notice it.
We cant give up just because things arent the way we want them to be.
iLjh
Profile Joined February 2008
United States160 Posts
April 18 2008 15:32 GMT
#44
i've never felt a earthquake before

but then again i guess that's a good thing
killanator
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States549 Posts
April 18 2008 15:58 GMT
#45
im in CA so i didnt feel...i havent felt an earthquake for like 3 years...
DJ, put it back on!
omgbnetsux
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States3749 Posts
April 18 2008 16:05 GMT
#46
On April 19 2008 00:58 killanator wrote:
im in CA so i didnt feel...i havent felt an earthquake for like 3 years...

OH GOD WE ARE OVER DUE. FLEE.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
April 18 2008 16:15 GMT
#47
I just felt another aftershock of it. Certainly makes me feel very little.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Quakes/us2008qza6.php#maps
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Unforgiven_ve
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Venezuela1232 Posts
April 18 2008 16:35 GMT
#48
On April 18 2008 19:12 baal wrote:
wat...a thread for a silly earthquake? lol ive felt dozens of earthquakes.


x2
:)
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
April 18 2008 17:33 GMT
#49
--- Nuked ---
aKizleX
Profile Joined December 2007
United States25 Posts
April 18 2008 17:57 GMT
#50
Wasn't Cloverfield started when the government was testing some shit and created that monster?
MeriaDoKk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Chile1726 Posts
April 18 2008 18:31 GMT
#51
On April 18 2008 19:05 G.s)NarutO wrote:
cloverfield HWAITING~


ah damnit i was going to post that too -.-
skindzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Chile5114 Posts
April 18 2008 18:32 GMT
#52
On April 18 2008 19:12 baal wrote:
wat...a thread for a silly earthquake? lol ive felt dozens of earthquakes.

Its not only the rain that brings the thunder
MeriaDoKk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Chile1726 Posts
April 18 2008 18:44 GMT
#53
On April 19 2008 01:35 Unforgiven_ve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2008 19:12 baal wrote:
wat...a thread for a silly earthquake? lol ive felt dozens of earthquakes.


x2


x100000000000000 im feeling one right now
TheSchwA
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States248 Posts
April 18 2008 19:31 GMT
#54
Yup, live right in Louisville, Kentucky and I felt it.I didn't know what the fuck happened, then i just stayed up and played sc...
ArtLu
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 18 2008 19:34 GMT
#55
On April 18 2008 19:12 baal wrote:
wat...a thread for a silly earthquake? lol ive felt dozens of earthquakes.

agreed lol, this is a long strong one though so it may be a little more discussable (just like the fires last season in so cal).
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
April 18 2008 19:53 GMT
#56
it happened at like 5:30 am here in southern IN
and i woke up and i most definitely thought like my house was haunted or something
lol
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
April 18 2008 19:55 GMT
#57
I wish i felt it
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
skindzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Chile5114 Posts
April 18 2008 21:25 GMT
#58
On April 19 2008 04:34 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2008 19:12 baal wrote:
wat...a thread for a silly earthquake? lol ive felt dozens of earthquakes.

agreed lol, this is a long strong one though so it may be a little more discussable (just like the fires last season in so cal).


Over here we have 6+ earthquakes pretty often.
Its not only the rain that brings the thunder
Krzycho
Profile Joined July 2007
Poland442 Posts
April 18 2008 21:38 GMT
#59
sucks to live in US earthquakes, tornadoes....
TheOvermind77
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States923 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-18 21:47:59
April 18 2008 21:46 GMT
#60
Well in Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois we don't feel too many earthquakes. Now that I think about it it probably wasn't that big of a deal but the news took it and ran miles with it. They were like OMFG EARTHQUAKE and then started to interview rednecks (as always) who were like "I was sittin' der in 'mi trailer an' microwavin' sum' breakfast and I saw mi bedsheet curtains move an' 'mi wife screamed and I grabbed the shotgun."

But no doubt this is probably diagomi's fault.
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 161
ProTech148
JuggernautJason71
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 195
Dewaltoss 99
Hyuk 75
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9789
League of Legends
Doublelift0
Counter-Strike
fl0m1560
Fnx 765
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3970
Khaldor1152
crisheroes990
Liquid`Hasu654
Other Games
summit1g5782
FrodaN2340
shahzam367
XBOCT273
C9.Mang0182
ArmadaUGS149
ZombieGrub27
CosmosSc2 26
Trikslyr19
KnowMe1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH358
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 51m
Online Event
14h 51m
FEL
19h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.