• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:09
CEST 22:09
KST 05:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6915 users

EARTHQUAKE! - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
April 18 2008 11:02 GMT
#21
Lol I love teamliquid. People wake up from earthquakes and one of their first instincts is to hit teamliquid.net. I love it.
Oh no
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
April 18 2008 11:04 GMT
#22
dude i felt this when it happened (also live in KY) and i thought it might have been something, but i shrugged it off. anyways yeah thats crazy.
Moderator
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
April 18 2008 11:04 GMT
#23
On April 18 2008 20:02 prOxi.swAMi wrote:
Lol I love teamliquid. People wake up from earthquakes and one of their first instincts is to hit teamliquid.net. I love it.


The thread on fark.com had like 100 posts before any news agency reported it or usgs even had their real time data update.
I <3 서지훈
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
April 18 2008 11:09 GMT
#24
DUDE HOLY SHIT I FELT THIS
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
WingSandrockX
Profile Joined January 2007
Korea (North)1164 Posts
April 18 2008 11:38 GMT
#25
--- Nuked ---
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
April 18 2008 11:54 GMT
#26
Since I live in california, I've felt a couple earthquakes before, but nothing very major. They've been no big deal so far.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
April 18 2008 12:35 GMT
#27
Im in joisey and didnt feel it
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Response
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States1938 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-18 12:40:24
April 18 2008 12:38 GMT
#28
I FELT THE EARTHQUAKE THIS MORNING AND I LIVE IN MICHIGAN....I was so scared I had no idea what to do

(I basically live 5 minutes away from South Bend,Idiana though)
the REAL ReSpOnSe
kyari_
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Romania558 Posts
April 18 2008 12:45 GMT
#29
haha, i live in southern indy, i felt it XD

i thought my bed was possessed but i also heard shaking upstairs o.O i thought my house was just falling apart due to age XD... or a malfunction in alien technology <_<
http://www.myspace.com/kyarikicksass
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
April 18 2008 13:05 GMT
#30
On April 18 2008 20:02 prOxi.swAMi wrote:
Lol I love teamliquid. People wake up from earthquakes and one of their first instincts is to hit teamliquid.net. I love it.

Lol. TL.net ftw
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
April 18 2008 13:22 GMT
#31
seismograph or it didnt happen
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
TheOvermind77
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States923 Posts
April 18 2008 13:25 GMT
#32
On April 18 2008 22:05 o3.power91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2008 20:02 prOxi.swAMi wrote:
Lol I love teamliquid. People wake up from earthquakes and one of their first instincts is to hit teamliquid.net. I love it.

Lol. TL.net ftw


It was instinct. I just HAD to post here, I don't know why.
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me.
MoNKeYSpanKeR
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2869 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-18 13:28:46
April 18 2008 13:27 GMT
#33
On April 18 2008 18:56 Ace wrote:
I didn't feel it

And i live in NY :/
<3's Mani and Seraphim, thx for the second chance. TSL Name: TSL-mSLeGenD
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
April 18 2008 13:27 GMT
#34
On April 18 2008 22:22 vGl-CoW wrote:
seismograph or it didnt happen

Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
April 18 2008 13:41 GMT
#35
earthquakes are cool. Lets you know you're still just a tiny person on this huge thing that noone has control of.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 18 2008 14:10 GMT
#36
One time, I was sleeping at my friends house when an earthquake hit. I was underneath a bookshelf with some trophies on top when the earthquake came. I woke up and went "meh..." (used to it because I live in cali) and then a trophy fell down and smacked me right in the forehead, and cut me up pretty well.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
April 18 2008 14:19 GMT
#37
you all must be kidding because i felt, heard and saw nothing.
XK ßubonic
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
April 18 2008 14:31 GMT
#38
On April 18 2008 22:22 vGl-CoW wrote:
seismograph or it didnt happen

Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
April 18 2008 14:46 GMT
#39
5.4.... Go back to sleep.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
April 18 2008 14:51 GMT
#40
On April 18 2008 23:46 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
5.4.... Go back to sleep.


I think he meant post an actual graph of it
XK ßubonic
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 161
ProTech148
JuggernautJason71
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 195
Dewaltoss 99
Hyuk 75
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9789
League of Legends
Doublelift0
Counter-Strike
fl0m1560
Fnx 765
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3970
Khaldor1152
crisheroes990
Liquid`Hasu654
Other Games
summit1g5782
FrodaN2340
shahzam367
XBOCT273
C9.Mang0182
ArmadaUGS149
ZombieGrub27
CosmosSc2 26
Trikslyr19
KnowMe1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH358
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 52m
Online Event
14h 52m
FEL
19h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.