• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:09
CEST 04:09
KST 11:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9017 users

The "Finding a Thread" Thread - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
April 25 2008 05:26 GMT
#21
On April 25 2008 14:19 ray1234 wrote:
what if someone needs to find this thread?


Oh shit
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-30 02:57:00
September 30 2008 02:29 GMT
#22
EDIT: Ok, thread found!
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
September 30 2008 02:34 GMT
#23
Hahaha I remember that thread, isn't really useful if you know how to do it yourself you can undo it anytime you want. :p
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
September 30 2008 02:50 GMT
#24
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=52350

I think this is it.
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
September 30 2008 02:56 GMT
#25
That's exactly it! Thank you~
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
September 30 2008 03:09 GMT
#26
This might be stupid of me to say so feel free to chastise me community but if you use the google button in the search box you can find whatever you want.
blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
September 30 2008 03:11 GMT
#27
On April 24 2008 10:21 ahrara_ wrote:
If months from now, someone makes a thread to find the thread finding thread, will that cause a tear in the fabric of space time, destroying the universe as we know it?


=o

Better find those lawyers who sued CERN over the Large Hadron Collider.
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
September 30 2008 03:29 GMT
#28
On September 30 2008 12:09 cgrinker wrote:
This might be stupid of me to say so feel free to chastise me community but if you use the google button in the search box you can find whatever you want.


I see what you're suggesting, but I'd argue that it's even harder to search via google sometimes. The reason why I say this is because if I'm searching for a certain thread, I have to surf through a ton of other similar threads on the matter.

For example, the thread I just requested on self ban. If I type in "self ban" into TL google, it'd query multiple different threads that mention many self ban themes, but not the one I'm looking for. I do often forget to use the google option, though.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
September 30 2008 14:38 GMT
#29
On September 30 2008 12:29 ilovezil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2008 12:09 cgrinker wrote:
This might be stupid of me to say so feel free to chastise me community but if you use the google button in the search box you can find whatever you want.


I see what you're suggesting, but I'd argue that it's even harder to search via google sometimes. The reason why I say this is because if I'm searching for a certain thread, I have to surf through a ton of other similar threads on the matter.

For example, the thread I just requested on self ban. If I type in "self ban" into TL google, it'd query multiple different threads that mention many self ban themes, but not the one I'm looking for. I do often forget to use the google option, though.

The way I found it was searching finals notepad. I just remembered that the op said this was a way for you to pass your finals, and notepad was the term in your question that seemed both uncommon and likely to be in the op of the thread.
Danka
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Peru1018 Posts
September 30 2008 16:58 GMT
#30
Ok, great. Ive been looking for a thread for a while now with no luck and didnt want to make a whole thread just to ask.

A good while back someone posted a video of progamers faces when they were eliminated from some tournament.. the song on the video was EMMY ROSSUMs "slow me down". Thats all I remember. It was a really sad and good video.

Plz help.
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-30 17:09:38
September 30 2008 17:03 GMT
#31
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=61669#18

thats the Savior video with the Rossum song "Slow me down"

"No Happy Ending" (Progaming Losses)

that's a video by me showing faces of progamers after they lose, to a different song by Mika

not sure if you're confusing the two but yeah

you could've found it yourself if you searched for "slow me down rossum" in the search
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
September 30 2008 17:06 GMT
#32
Damn, beat me to it.

P.S.- you had that question answered for you in an old thread I found while searching for it. Danka, might I suggest writing the link down somewhere?
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-05 20:09:58
September 30 2008 17:35 GMT
#33
SECRET OMG:
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
SECRET OMG
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Danka
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Peru1018 Posts
October 01 2008 01:23 GMT
#34
thnx hot bid.

I did search it under Emmy Rossum Slow me Down. Just that i was looking for the other video, (no happy ending) mistakenly, so I never found it.
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
Danka
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Peru1018 Posts
October 01 2008 01:23 GMT
#35
On October 01 2008 02:06 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Damn, beat me to it.

P.S.- you had that question answered for you in an old thread I found while searching for it. Danka, might I suggest writing the link down somewhere?


OMG seriously? i have alzheimers or i smoke too much. excuse me
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
October 01 2008 01:29 GMT
#36
perhaps we should find fred
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
October 01 2008 01:33 GMT
#37
On October 01 2008 02:35 Hot_Bid wrote:
SECRET OMG:
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
SECRET OMG


You have too much time on your hands HB
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
October 01 2008 01:47 GMT
#38
On April 24 2008 10:21 ahrara_ wrote:
If months from now, someone makes a thread to find the thread finding thread, will that cause a tear in the fabric of space time, destroying the universe as we know it?

holy shit it's happeningg

NOOOOOO
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
SpiralArchitect
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2116 Posts
October 01 2008 02:04 GMT
#39
On October 01 2008 02:35 Hot_Bid wrote:
SECRET OMG:
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
SECRET OMG

Wtf hotbid I followed that all the way to the end. The post about how America has lost their wars was fucking hilarious. (Civil War - technicality LOL!)
TeamLiquids #1 illiterate writer, writin dem wordz is de hardz.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
October 01 2008 02:09 GMT
#40
On October 01 2008 11:04 Sp1ralArch1tect wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2008 02:35 Hot_Bid wrote:
SECRET OMG:
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
SECRET OMG

Wtf hotbid I followed that all the way to the end. The post about how America has lost their wars was fucking hilarious. (Civil War - technicality LOL!)

I win, because I followed it to the end 4 FUCKING TIMES before I realized that I was opening up the same 4 threads over and over again.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 295
NaDa 34
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm280
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9883
JimRising 711
ViBE146
WinterStarcraft98
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS58
Trikslyr41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1388
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 51m
INu's Battles
9h 51m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 51m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 51m
Replay Cast
20h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.