• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War65.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10113 users

Berkeley LAN (SC+SSBM) - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
jkillashark
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States5262 Posts
April 19 2008 01:10 GMT
#61
If you guys see a tall skinny guy named Edison. Tell him jkillashark says hi.
Do your best, God will do the rest.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
April 19 2008 01:27 GMT
#62
Someone make a TL.net sign! If not, I'll scratch one up in 10 minutes (it'll suck but hey, it'll be something).

God bless my parents and my brother who's a junior at UC Berkeley... 100% sure I'm going (but I may be arriving kinda late, 7:50 or so.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 19 2008 01:32 GMT
#63
On April 19 2008 10:27 Superiorwolf wrote:
Someone make a TL.net sign! If not, I'll scratch one up in 10 minutes (it'll suck but hey, it'll be something).

God bless my parents and my brother who's a junior at UC Berkeley... 100% sure I'm going (but I may be arriving kinda late, 7:50 or so.


Yay! You just bring the sign and hold it up when you arrive. Then everyone who isn't in TL will think you're crazy, but whatever ^^.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
April 19 2008 01:50 GMT
#64
Okay, btw is there going to be wires for LAN connection? Because my brother's laptop's wireless recently broke so...
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-19 01:59:11
April 19 2008 01:58 GMT
#65
starting in two minutes!!

i'll just keep my laptop open with TL.net's news page O_O!!

ez sign np
Hates Fun🤔
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 19 2008 01:59 GMT
#66
I'ma be there at like 7:30 probably.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
April 19 2008 01:59 GMT
#67
Lol I don't think I can make it on time to compete cuz I'm meeting w/ my parents xD
Will show up bit late though
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
blagoonga123
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2068 Posts
April 19 2008 02:25 GMT
#68
yay i'm here.
FOOL! Pain is my friend! Now let me introduce you to it!
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
April 19 2008 02:39 GMT
#69
I demand pictures and full media coverage of this event.
Hop to it, Ryug
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
PuertoRican
Profile Joined April 2004
United States5709 Posts
April 19 2008 02:54 GMT
#70
Too bad I didn't look at the thread sooner, I would've came to the lan.

If they have another one, post the news more than 2 days before if possible, so we can get a big group of people.
Pretty good turn out so far though.
If anyone orders any merlot Im leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking merlot.
blagoonga123
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2068 Posts
April 19 2008 03:17 GMT
#71
oh man puerto rican could have come. That woulda been tight.
FOOL! Pain is my friend! Now let me introduce you to it!
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
April 19 2008 06:11 GMT
#72
Wow guys, great! I played YOSH!!! The tournament was really fun, met tons of awesome people; Zalfor, finally met him and also blagoonga123, Evanthebouncy <3 and paper and others too. I got 3rd place, undefeated until Yosh. Dang you Yosh!!! Congrats to Zalfor and Yosh for 2nd and 1st respectively. Did you guys like my poster? I made it in 2 minutes during the car ride -_- lol.

Anyways gg's - I got owned by Yosh, he killed an overlord and then I resorted to an all-in that failed miserably, second game I was retarded and 4 pooled and got owned. I think I would have played a much more entertaining and better game had I not 4 pooled. Too nervous about how good he is Everyone I met was totally awesome and good mannered, ggs.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
ATeddyBear
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Canada2843 Posts
April 19 2008 06:13 GMT
#73
Nice! did you record and are you going to make a commentary?

also you should've told yosh to get ascension done -_-
Professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
April 19 2008 06:25 GMT
#74
Wow, I actually did! I talked to Yosh about ascension and did the famous 'i dont have time for this shit' in our game. I saved the reps but unfortunately had to use my brother's laptop so my settings were off and I didn't have camtasia - but the games were all pretty unamazing imo. I think Zalfor vs Yosh were pretty cool though.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 19 2008 06:32 GMT
#75
On April 19 2008 15:25 Superiorwolf wrote:
Wow, I actually did! I talked to Yosh about ascension and did the famous 'i dont have time for this shit' in our game. I saved the reps but unfortunately had to use my brother's laptop so my settings were off and I didn't have camtasia - but the games were all pretty unamazing imo. I think Zalfor vs Yosh were pretty cool though.


Rofl, I was standing right over your shoulder when you pulled a drieven. I have some pictures I'm going to upload soon.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
April 19 2008 06:34 GMT
#76
Haha Nitrogen - I don't think that we acquainted personally, don't believe I shook your hand or anything
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 19 2008 06:38 GMT
#77
On April 19 2008 15:34 Superiorwolf wrote:
Haha Nitrogen - I don't think that we acquainted personally, don't believe I shook your hand or anything


Nah, I didn't really say anything. I'm a shy guy in person.

I was like the only white guy there, the one in the black jacket + shirt.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
April 19 2008 06:39 GMT
#78
Haha, yeah it was full of asians Are you already back in Orinda?
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-19 06:44:48
April 19 2008 06:44 GMT
#79
On April 19 2008 15:39 Superiorwolf wrote:
Haha, yeah it was full of asians Are you already back in Orinda?


Yeah, I left at like 11. I also got a video of you 4 pooling yosh, I'll upload that tomorrow.

Here are the pictures I took:

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


I didn't take too many

Edit: Btw my camera sucks.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
April 19 2008 06:47 GMT
#80
Ooh cool pictures! I didn't even see the adrenal glands drawn up there. Good thing someone took pictures, thanks Cool to see again hehe.

Zalfor was wearing glasses when playing?! I didn't even see that :O
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 411
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34889
Calm 7316
Rain 1900
Bisu 1764
Jaedong 1131
Horang2 672
FanTaSy 646
BeSt 531
Larva 435
Soma 420
[ Show more ]
Light 355
Rush 293
Stork 255
ZerO 236
Snow 215
Zeus 171
Barracks 134
Free 125
Mind 99
910 95
Mong 70
Killer 67
Pusan 47
Hyun 47
ToSsGirL 41
NaDa 40
Shinee 36
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 13
Noble 10
Rock 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7999
XaKoH 243
Counter-Strike
fl0m3120
olofmeister886
Other Games
gofns30870
singsing2177
B2W.Neo867
hiko375
Lowko321
crisheroes289
Mlord187
Hui .130
Livibee105
RotterdaM104
Mew2King77
djWHEAT72
QueenE33
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3650
• Jankos2447
• TFBlade610
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 31m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.