• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:43
CEST 18:43
KST 01:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6404 users

Drunk Thread - Page 79

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 87 Next
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
June 13 2012 21:43 GMT
#1561
On June 14 2012 06:42 Nyarly wrote:
Sooo, if you're high and drunk in which thread should you post ?

both ofcousrse you must be high/drunk to ask such an obvious quesiton.
peacenl
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
550 Posts
June 13 2012 21:47 GMT
#1562
On June 14 2012 06:16 JOJOsc2news wrote:
2-1 Euro2012 motherfuckers! Netherlands? Ha! (nah, I hope they still make it through, they're not definitely out yet)

Thanks, we don't want to upset our friendly German neighbours, that is why we let you have this match >
But, never forget the last world cup where we were the runner-up, so during this one it can still happen
- One does not simply walk into a bar and start calling the shots.
- Failure doesn't mean you are a failure it just means you haven't succeeded yet.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
June 13 2012 21:52 GMT
#1563
On June 14 2012 06:41 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 06:36 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On June 14 2012 06:19 Cokefreak wrote:
On June 14 2012 06:16 JOJOsc2news wrote:
2-1 Euro2012 motherfuckers! Netherlands? Ha! (nah, I hope they still make it through, they're not definitely out yet)

Great match it was! so many beers consumed though, think I'm at 8 at the moemnt and got many more to go.


Good man! I'm with you! I'm on 5 though... gotta catch up.
Watched that game at a public viewing. thousands of people and rain! but hell... good stuff!

't was glorius, Germany has been my favorite team since like 98'. I jsut opened beer #10, pick up the phase fritz!


Lol... Fritz... last time I was in the US a hotel receptionist actually wrote down Fritz as my name for check in. Dem stereotypes. Catching up, 7!
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
June 13 2012 21:53 GMT
#1564
On June 14 2012 06:47 peacenl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 06:16 JOJOsc2news wrote:
2-1 Euro2012 motherfuckers! Netherlands? Ha! (nah, I hope they still make it through, they're not definitely out yet)

Thanks, we don't want to upset our friendly German neighbours, that is why we let you have this match >
But, never forget the last world cup where we were the runner-up, so during this one it can still happen


We let you guys shoot one goal so you have some fun too. We like our neighbours and didn't want you to be all sad. We donated one so you can cheer at least once :p lol
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 21:55:50
June 13 2012 21:55 GMT
#1565
On June 14 2012 06:52 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 06:41 Cokefreak wrote:
On June 14 2012 06:36 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On June 14 2012 06:19 Cokefreak wrote:
On June 14 2012 06:16 JOJOsc2news wrote:
2-1 Euro2012 motherfuckers! Netherlands? Ha! (nah, I hope they still make it through, they're not definitely out yet)

Great match it was! so many beers consumed though, think I'm at 8 at the moemnt and got many more to go.


Good man! I'm with you! I'm on 5 though... gotta catch up.
Watched that game at a public viewing. thousands of people and rain! but hell... good stuff!

't was glorius, Germany has been my favorite team since like 98'. I jsut opened beer #10, pick up the phase fritz!


Lol... Fritz... last time I was in the US a hotel receptionist actually wrote down Fritz as my name for check in. Dem stereotypes. Catching up, 7!

if Zatic sees my post it's goodbye lol. I actually remember german lessons from school when the teacher told that the germans were called fritz or franz druing WW2 <_> no offence meant though, just a friendly joke, make another blog soon?
FlamingForce
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands701 Posts
June 13 2012 21:56 GMT
#1566
On June 14 2012 06:47 peacenl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 06:16 JOJOsc2news wrote:
2-1 Euro2012 motherfuckers! Netherlands? Ha! (nah, I hope they still make it through, they're not definitely out yet)

Thanks, we don't want to upset our friendly German neighbours, that is why we let you have this match >
But, never forget the last world cup where we were the runner-up, so during this one it can still happen


The sooner we're out of it, the sooner people will stop clogging up my facebook wall with live updates that I don't give a fuck about. (:
Freakin soccer lunacy >_>
peacenl
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
550 Posts
June 13 2012 22:02 GMT
#1567
On June 14 2012 06:56 FlamingForce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 06:47 peacenl wrote:
On June 14 2012 06:16 JOJOsc2news wrote:
2-1 Euro2012 motherfuckers! Netherlands? Ha! (nah, I hope they still make it through, they're not definitely out yet)

Thanks, we don't want to upset our friendly German neighbours, that is why we let you have this match >
But, never forget the last world cup where we were the runner-up, so during this one it can still happen


The sooner we're out of it, the sooner people will stop clogging up my facebook wall with live updates that I don't give a fuck about. (:
Freakin soccer lunacy >_>

I know where you are coming from, it can get crazy. But try to losen up, it's all in good fun. Many don't realy care about the sport itself, heck; I stopped playing soccer quite a while ago, it's just fun rooting for your team and ranting and raving away.
- One does not simply walk into a bar and start calling the shots.
- Failure doesn't mean you are a failure it just means you haven't succeeded yet.
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
October 21 2012 08:01 GMT
#1568
OMFG GODS IM SO FUCKIN WHASTED]
'
]

IM WHITE BOY WASTED, TJANK NICK CARPO FO HIS BDAT I FUCKIJING LOVE HIOM ITRS NEAR BRITIXSH COMLI<=OMBIA PORT COQUO=ITLAM, CANADA,,,, I LOVE YOU TELE TUBGY THANKS FOR OPENING THIS THREAD, I LOVE YOU


hav e a guyoooooood night bvuys!!!!!!!

SLPEEEPWEEL HOPR UFLLY NO HANGOUVER LIKE U I WIlL HAVE!!!!!
¯\_(☺)_/¯
Immaterial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada510 Posts
October 21 2012 08:03 GMT
#1569
On October 21 2012 17:01 Kojak21 wrote:
OMFG GODS IM SO FUCKIN WHASTED]
'
]

IM WHITE BOY WASTED, TJANK NICK CARPO FO HIS BDAT I FUCKIJING LOVE HIOM ITRS NEAR BRITIXSH COMLI<=OMBIA PORT COQUO=ITLAM, CANADA,,,, I LOVE YOU TELE TUBGY THANKS FOR OPENING THIS THREAD, I LOVE YOU


hav e a guyoooooood night bvuys!!!!!!!

SLPEEEPWEEL HOPR UFLLY NO HANGOUVER LIKE U I WIlL HAVE!!!!!


O.O Someone's gonna have a rough sunday morning...
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
October 21 2012 08:06 GMT
#1570
On October 21 2012 17:03 Immaterial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2012 17:01 Kojak21 wrote:
OMFG GODS IM SO FUCKIN WHASTED]
'
]

IM WHITE BOY WASTED, TJANK NICK CARPO FO HIS BDAT I FUCKIJING LOVE HIOM ITRS NEAR BRITIXSH COMLI<=OMBIA PORT COQUO=ITLAM, CANADA,,,, I LOVE YOU TELE TUBGY THANKS FOR OPENING THIS THREAD, I LOVE YOU


hav e a guyoooooood night bvuys!!!!!!!

SLPEEEPWEEL HOPR UFLLY NO HANGOUVER LIKE U I WIlL HAVE!!!!!


O.O Someone's gonna have a rough sunday morning...




WAH I KNOW, BUt its my buds bday so he deserve me suffering for it, he lfeft at li8ke 10P:30 cause he was so dunrnk!!!!!
¯\_(☺)_/¯
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
October 21 2012 08:54 GMT
#1571
GU YS CA U OSIT I LOE YOU GUYS BE MY GFRINDS E!!!!!!!
¯\_(☺)_/¯
Tripal
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland92 Posts
October 21 2012 09:29 GMT
#1572
Good luck on your sunday morning! Be sure to inform us of your hangover levels. :D
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-21 09:33:27
October 21 2012 09:30 GMT
#1573
Omg i will!1111


Anyway good night all!!! i may update u tomrooow mornihgn!!! love you all!!!! <3 speciila ETt!!!!!!
¯\_(☺)_/¯
Yergidy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2107 Posts
October 28 2012 11:11 GMT
#1574
Zomg! I am so drunk! Everyone is asleep and i'm not tired enoguh to pass out so i'm just drinking while watching a stream until i drink enough to pass out rofl! I <3 eveyopne rofl ~ hHhAHA OMG I'M USED TO MY BLACK WIDOW INSTEAD OF WHATEER SHIT KEBOARD these people have so sorry if i'm not typing my best! anyway later all, just thought i should post here cuz i'm wasted!! WOO HOO!!! rofl ! Good drinks and hf all!
One bright day in the middle of the night, Two dead boys got up to fight; Back to back they faced each other, Drew their swords and shot each other.
Yergidy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2107 Posts
October 28 2012 11:14 GMT
#1575
On October 21 2012 17:01 Kojak21 wrote:
OMFG GODS IM SO FUCKIN WHASTED]
'
]

IM WHITE BOY WASTED, TJANK NICK CARPO FO HIS BDAT I FUCKIJING LOVE HIOM ITRS NEAR BRITIXSH COMLI<=OMBIA PORT COQUO=ITLAM, CANADA,,,, I LOVE YOU TELE TUBGY THANKS FOR OPENING THIS THREAD, I LOVE YOU


hav e a guyoooooood night bvuys!!!!!!!

SLPEEEPWEEL HOPR UFLLY NO HANGOUVER LIKE U I WIlL HAVE!!!!!

I'M on a boat!!! rofl!~ Get it from stwepbrothers.
One bright day in the middle of the night, Two dead boys got up to fight; Back to back they faced each other, Drew their swords and shot each other.
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
October 28 2012 11:18 GMT
#1576
How did I only find out about this thread now T_T
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
October 28 2012 11:21 GMT
#1577
Fucking kids learn to be not retarded when you are drunk.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-10 13:42:01
November 10 2012 13:41 GMT
#1578
Zatic... needs to lighten up and drink a few. ~
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
November 10 2012 14:05 GMT
#1579
On November 10 2012 22:41 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Zatic... needs to lighten up and drink a few. ~

lol
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
November 11 2012 01:19 GMT
#1580
On November 10 2012 22:41 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Zatic... needs to lighten up and drink a few. ~

<3
How about Zatic has to take a drink for every single post in here before he gets a chance to close the thread again.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM524
TaKeTV 189
IndyStarCraft 95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1860
RotterdaM 524
ByuN 231
MaxPax 99
IndyStarCraft 95
BRAT_OK 73
UpATreeSC 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3733
Shuttle 881
Stork 372
Mini 324
Rush 298
EffOrt 294
Horang2 244
actioN 240
Mind 155
Mong 110
[ Show more ]
910 82
hero 64
Zeus 63
Dewaltoss 62
Snow 54
Barracks 49
Shinee 46
JYJ 37
sorry 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 23
Killer 19
Terrorterran 17
Sexy 15
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5779
qojqva2637
Counter-Strike
fl0m4518
Fnx 690
Other Games
singsing2359
Beastyqt599
ceh9480
Hui .220
XaKoH 154
Trikslyr73
QueenE51
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 17m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 17m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.