• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:15
CEST 06:15
KST 13:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War415.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10189 users

Viagra with marijuana

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
SwedishHero
Profile Joined April 2005
Sweden869 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-13 07:41:34
October 12 2007 17:28 GMT
#1
Hi guys, ive tried googling for his but havent got anything concrete.
Does anybody know if viagra combined with marijuana is dangerous?...
Simple as that =)


THE DAY AFTER...

Hi guys its me again, the day after ...
I cant fucking put it in words...
it was totally crazy...Seriously..my dick just wouldnt go down haha..
It was THE most fucked up shit I have ever experienced..
We started the day by smoking , I dont do that very often but it cracked me up..I was like laughing all the time to the movie we were watching..I said I had to go to the toilet and popped it...
Like 30 min after while we are laying in the bed i start thinking about her sexually and I get a real fucking hard boner..and she noticed and ye we took of from there...but its kind of funny , you get all warm and blushy....I think we fucked for like 6-7 hours with minimum brake(and that was here wanting it)..hah...I def gonna try this again..and I btw didnt notice any negative effect from the marijuana, and I dont have a headache right either from the viagra..
just ask if I missed anything!
Italiano??...no...no italiano?
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
October 12 2007 17:29 GMT
#2
why do you need viagra?
-WGT-Stars-
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States888 Posts
October 12 2007 17:30 GMT
#3
yes >.> You don't get the erection you wanted.
And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
ambit!ous1
Profile Joined September 2007
United States3662 Posts
October 12 2007 17:30 GMT
#4
yea how old are you?
Bisu[Shield] / ♔ SoYeon
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
October 12 2007 17:31 GMT
#5
i'm sure it's "dangerous"
just not really dangerous
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
SwedishHero
Profile Joined April 2005
Sweden869 Posts
October 12 2007 17:32 GMT
#6
Its not cause I need it....
i havent used it before..but a friend of mine gave one 100 mg pill to me, said to try it out, that it really rocks ...
and tnight my sexbuddy comes over, and she is like 29 iam 20, and she likes smoking marijuana...
so we gonna have a whole lot of fun tnight...so basically wanted to know if its dangerous combining those two
Italiano??...no...no italiano?
-WGT-Stars-
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States888 Posts
October 12 2007 17:34 GMT
#7
>.> wow ok I rather get an erection by myself then actually use a old people pill 8[
And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28908 Posts
October 12 2007 17:37 GMT
#8
while im certain it's not dangerous im also pretty certain it's not recommended
that is, viagra without having a disfunctional penis isn't recommended at all. can't imagine marijuana and viagra influencing eachother noticably.

cant picture beating my self esteem in the ground with a shovel through using viagra either tho
but whatever floats your boat
literally
Moderator
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-12 17:40:36
October 12 2007 17:40 GMT
#9
Yes it shouldn't be done Viagra + marijuana = penis falling off. True story, friend of a friend, you know.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
SwedishHero
Profile Joined April 2005
Sweden869 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-12 17:43:13
October 12 2007 17:42 GMT
#10
Nah, my self esteem is at top and I know women enjoy sex allot with me...
Its not because of that I wanna try it, its simply beacuse I wanna see if it really rocks. and if one can fuck a whole lot...
bugz ur just bsing right?
Italiano??...no...no italiano?
KoveN-
Profile Joined October 2004
Australia504 Posts
October 12 2007 17:42 GMT
#11
dude viagra is awesome can go for like 10 hours straight

sex on E is still by far the best though.
SwedishHero
Profile Joined April 2005
Sweden869 Posts
October 12 2007 17:44 GMT
#12
On October 13 2007 02:42 KoveN- wrote:
dude viagra is awesome can go for like 10 hours straight

sex on E is still by far the best though.

Really?...shit , Iam in for a thrill then...and as it seems from the comments its no dangerous combination marijuana and viagra...
go pfizer
Italiano??...no...no italiano?
SwedishHero
Profile Joined April 2005
Sweden869 Posts
October 12 2007 17:45 GMT
#13
gonna go pop it soon, shell be here in like 40 min
Italiano??...no...no italiano?
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
October 12 2007 17:52 GMT
#14
yeah there is nothing wrong with popping a viagra before you fuck. nothing to do with stamina.
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
-WGT-Stars-
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States888 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-12 18:07:36
October 12 2007 18:01 GMT
#15
Swedish

Dear Buzzed,

Ever since my boyfriend started smoking pot, we haven't been having as much sex. Is it safe for him to take Viagra -- and still get stoned?

Now to your specific question: The simple answer is that your boyfriend may need to choose between sex and drugs. Viagra increases blood flow to the penis, allowing men who want to have sex to get hard. It does nothing for desire. Marijuana tends to lower the sex drive. Your boyfriend's problem is in his brain, not his penis! He doesn't have a plumbing problem -- he has a desire problem. Can he get it up to smoke a little less?

basically


YOU CAN'T GET AN ERECTION WHEN YOU SMOKE MARIJUANA AND USE VIAGRA >.> they both contradict each other [
And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
Flaccid
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
8927 Posts
October 12 2007 18:04 GMT
#16
So you'll sit around all night on the couch eating potato chips.

But with a massive boner.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Luddite
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2315 Posts
October 12 2007 18:05 GMT
#17
My guess is they'll sort of cancel each other out. I mean, Marijuana tends to lower sex drive, Viagra increases it obviously, so you end up with just normal sex.
Can't believe I'm still here playing this same game
SwedishHero
Profile Joined April 2005
Sweden869 Posts
October 12 2007 18:15 GMT
#18
ok thx for that stars, and all other responses..Ill se how things work out =).
I can tell about it here later
Italiano??...no...no italiano?
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
October 12 2007 18:20 GMT
#19
On October 13 2007 03:04 Flaccid wrote:
So you'll sit around all night on the couch eating potato chips.

But with a massive boner.

lol
statix
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States1760 Posts
October 12 2007 18:28 GMT
#20
On October 13 2007 03:01 -WGT-Stars- wrote:
Swedish

Dear Buzzed,

Ever since my boyfriend started smoking pot, we haven't been having as much sex. Is it safe for him to take Viagra -- and still get stoned?

Now to your specific question: The simple answer is that your boyfriend may need to choose between sex and drugs. Viagra increases blood flow to the penis, allowing men who want to have sex to get hard. It does nothing for desire. Marijuana tends to lower the sex drive. Your boyfriend's problem is in his brain, not his penis! He doesn't have a plumbing problem -- he has a desire problem. Can he get it up to smoke a little less?

basically


YOU CAN'T GET AN ERECTION WHEN YOU SMOKE MARIJUANA AND USE VIAGRA >.> they both contradict each other [


I've gotten erections after smoking marijuana...


All that viagra is going to is increase blood flow to your extremities. Marijuana doesn't affect blood flow or any part of the cardiovascular system for that matter.

Go for it man.
SCC-Caliban
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3414
BeSt 165
Bale 32
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Other Games
summit1g7227
JimRising 603
WinterStarcraft506
C9.Mang0279
Coldzera 180
ViBE133
Sick92
febbydoto6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1115
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP121
• practicex 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota224
League of Legends
• Rush90
Other Games
• Shiphtur483
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.