• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:54
CEST 20:54
KST 03:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9147 users

Huge Bee - Uh oh

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
July 23 2007 06:35 GMT
#1
Right now, at work, lies two bees upon the ceiling of the store. They are approximately this size:

[image loading]


^ That is not the exact bee I think, and that certainly is not my hand

I heard bigger bee/wasp specimen aren't too dangerous. I just hope to hell that that holds true. They're twitching their little antennae and are perched upside down. They're right above me. SOS!!
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-23 06:38:49
July 23 2007 06:37 GMT
#2

There was an old woman who swallowed a fly,
I don't know why she swallowed a fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a bird,
How absurd! to swallow a bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a cat,
Imagine that! to swallow a cat,
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a dog,
What a hog! to swallow a dog,
She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a goat,
Just opened her throat! to swallow a goat,
She swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a cow,
I don't know how she swallowed a cow!
She swallowed the cow to catch the goat,
She swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a horse,
She's dead—of course!

What I mean by all this of course is that you need to man up capture it in a bottle and throw it outside or smash its guts all over the place.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
PoP-sicle
Profile Joined May 2007
Canada418 Posts
July 23 2007 06:38 GMT
#3
bee arent very agressive aniway o_O
sith
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2474 Posts
July 23 2007 06:40 GMT
#4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schmidt_Sting_Pain_Index

Some useful information.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 23 2007 06:41 GMT
#5
just make sure you BEE-have HAHAHAHAHA
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
July 23 2007 06:41 GMT
#6
RIP
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Wizard
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Poland5055 Posts
July 23 2007 06:44 GMT
#7
Have fun. R.I.P.

But if you don't bother them, they won't bother you. Apparently that's what they say.
sAviOr[gm] ~ want to watch good replays? read my blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/wizard
dementus
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Singapore1153 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-23 07:09:29
July 23 2007 06:44 GMT
#8
dementus & ilovezil 2007-...2007.
"I couldn't stop myself from having unreal macro and sick timing senses."
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 23 2007 06:45 GMT
#9
On July 23 2007 15:41 Haemonculus wrote:
RIP


rofl
Moderator<:3-/-<
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
July 23 2007 06:50 GMT
#10
I just got stung by a bee while I was swimming in the pool. I was just floating around and I just feel a pain in my ear. I swatted at my ear and saw a dead bee in the water.

I don't know what I did wrong :[
Mango @ U.S.East!
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
July 23 2007 06:50 GMT
#11
What da deuce?

I ain't going down without a fight first. You guys are sadly mistaken if you think two overgrown freakbees can handle the might of

Oh shit, in the middle of typing that, I heard a buzz whiz right past my ear.

So...who's got dibs on my coin collection?
sith
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2474 Posts
July 23 2007 06:52 GMT
#12
I think you should personally get a pocketknife and do battle with them. Make sure to get pics. It's gonna be epic.
SiZ.FaNtAsY
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)1497 Posts
July 23 2007 07:01 GMT
#13
On July 23 2007 15:37 CharlieMurphy wrote:

There was an old woman who swallowed a fly,
I don't know why she swallowed a fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a bird,
How absurd! to swallow a bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a cat,
Imagine that! to swallow a cat,
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a dog,
What a hog! to swallow a dog,
She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a goat,
Just opened her throat! to swallow a goat,
She swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a cow,
I don't know how she swallowed a cow!
She swallowed the cow to catch the goat,
She swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a horse,
She's dead—of course!

What I mean by all this of course is that you need to man up capture it in a bottle and throw it outside or smash its guts all over the place.


My hero~
Karma is a bitch
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
July 23 2007 07:07 GMT
#14
On July 23 2007 15:50 ilovezil wrote:

So...who's got dibs on my coin collection?


ME ME ME.

Just use something with a large surface area to kill it. Try cornering it to the ceiling corner or window or something. Use a large heavy textbook if you can find one.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
XCetron
Profile Joined November 2006
5226 Posts
July 23 2007 07:12 GMT
#15
use your Prima BW Strat guide.
That thing is useless anyway.
itzme_petey
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States1400 Posts
July 23 2007 07:14 GMT
#16
I would really becareful with that Bee. If its that big then it might be in the Hateroudimous bee family. Or Hater-bee for short. They might display certain behavior like buzzing loudly, flying around really fast, and pick on smaller bees and or flys/misquito. A couple of things you can do to avoid getting wrecked on by that single prick insect is to 1. not threaten it 2. dont hit on its girlfriend 3. give the bee your money honey. Just let the bee and his bee bros hang out and act leud on your store ceiling for now. Because once you graduate college and get a good job, you'll be the one laughing it up.
"Last night, I played a game.. as I recall it was a strategy game.. Peeked around and what did I see, a girl playing starcraft better than me.. and I jizzed in my pants.."
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
July 23 2007 07:15 GMT
#17
On July 23 2007 15:50 ilovezil wrote:

So...who's got dibs on my coin collection?


=p

its probably a cicada killer!!
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
July 23 2007 07:16 GMT
#18
and must i remind you of what happens if you BEE-have like a fairy when a harmless insect comes along

http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=54973
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 23 2007 07:16 GMT
#19
Its clearly a transformer
Moderator<:3-/-<
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
July 23 2007 07:20 GMT
#20
Zil vs Overgrown Bee (x2)

After this little schpiel, I'll be known as...

[image loading]


ZILTOUSSAI THE BEESLAYER!!!
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason49
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 907
Shuttle 678
Zeus 83
soO 44
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 29
scan(afreeca) 23
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2166
420jenkins658
canceldota8
Counter-Strike
fl0m4348
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3308
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
FrodaN918
KnowMe209
Livibee160
Pyrionflax154
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• 3DClanTV 56
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach104
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1783
Other Games
• Shiphtur661
• imaqtpie634
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 7m
Patches Events
20h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.