Team Liquid is one of the most diverse organizations in esports, as our players and staff represent over 15 different nationalities
....the official Liquid Banner
....Team Liquid American Flag
GL.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Belha
Italy2850 Posts
Team Liquid is one of the most diverse organizations in esports, as our players and staff represent over 15 different nationalities ....the official Liquid Banner ....Team Liquid American Flag GL. | ||
|
drumandbass
Hungary63 Posts
Can anyone comment on the Tech Logo Premium Tee? I see it's 40% polyester, which sounds like something I'd hate, but it also looks awesome. How 'sweaty' is it? I'm planning to get some Liquid swag for my birthday but it's in the middle of summer, I really don't wanna get something that could be unwearable in 40°C. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|