On May 19 2016 11:52 Clbull wrote:
Doesn't LCS and WCS forbid gambling sponsors?
Doesn't LCS and WCS forbid gambling sponsors?
I think so for LCS. Idk about WCS because I haven't followed SC2 as much as I used to.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
LightningStrike
United States14277 Posts
On May 19 2016 11:52 Clbull wrote: Doesn't LCS and WCS forbid gambling sponsors? I think so for LCS. Idk about WCS because I haven't followed SC2 as much as I used to. | ||
|
Swoopae
Australia339 Posts
| ||
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
Looking forward to seeing some pro gaming with pro gambling in between ![]() When Rotterdam streamed poker it was absolutely awesome. | ||
|
pmh
1416 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|