• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7699 users

High Thread - Page 167

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 861 Next
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 16 2009 11:06 GMT
#3321
lol *middle*
good catch
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
January 16 2009 14:12 GMT
#3322
LMFAO AT THE RECENT POSTS!!

Yea I always knew about the "python" in the python map. Like the first or second time playing it, it kinda made sense why they would name it "python".

And no I never felt like i was pulling a rope with my index finger while high or not high. I know sometimes when I am high and I have an inch around my body and when I scratch it, it feels almost as if I can't feel my fingers scratching the area I am scratching. It's weird.

On January 16 2009 04:38 CTStalker wrote:
last night i got stoned and watched the 2nd half of once upon a time in the west. that movie has one of the best showdown's ever

don't watch this if you haven't seen the film, it'll ruin the whole plot for you



And wtf I wanna click the link. I guess I will have to watch the movie sometime over the weekend.
ya had ya shot kid!
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
January 17 2009 15:48 GMT
#3323
HAWAII WEED>ALL OTHER WEED: DISCUSS
I have smoked everything from afgan to widow.
hawaii has the sweetest buds ever
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 17 2009 18:42 GMT
#3324
fuckk so I finally get a quarter of what was supposed to be some high quality shit. but really its just average. It cost me $100.

And now that I finally have a good amount of weed again, I've been smoking up constantly. So much for conservation lol
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
January 17 2009 19:17 GMT
#3325
100$ for a quarter of high quality weed o.o ?
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
January 17 2009 19:21 GMT
#3326
On January 18 2009 03:42 EscPlan9 wrote:
fuckk so I finally get a quarter of what was supposed to be some high quality shit. but really its just average. It cost me $100.

And now that I finally have a good amount of weed again, I've been smoking up constantly. So much for conservation lol



AHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHJAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA
savior did nothing wrong
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 19:41:31
January 17 2009 19:40 GMT
#3327
On January 18 2009 04:17 zizou21 wrote:
100$ for a quarter of high quality weed o.o ?


emphasis on "supposed to be"

I used to have a dealer back in my college who would sell the best shit I've ever smoked for like $80/quarter
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
January 17 2009 19:56 GMT
#3328
whats a quarter in grams?
Graphics
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 20:14:17
January 17 2009 20:13 GMT
#3329
3.5g - 8th
7g - quarter
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
NastyMarine
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1252 Posts
January 17 2009 20:35 GMT
#3330
orange kush
Treatin' fools since '87
irishash
Profile Joined November 2008
United States285 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 20:40:39
January 17 2009 20:38 GMT
#3331
a quarter of top quality in my area is around $145.. i buy from a friend who buys directly from the club, sells me the same quarter for $90-95 depending on the strain.

edit: still smokin on some brainstorm haze... pretty stoned as well
SmoKing2012
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States385 Posts
January 17 2009 21:19 GMT
#3332
On January 18 2009 05:38 irishash wrote:
a quarter of top quality in my area is around $145..

ew
How do you like them apples, ho-bag? And how do you like those very same apples, Eggars!
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 22:18:44
January 17 2009 22:18 GMT
#3333
I wasn't expecting awesome quality or anything. I mean, this stuff is good enough for getting stoned. Just it's not what I expected for $100.

Around 4 I was starting to get hungry while watching "NOES: Freddy's Dead". Then at 420 I smoked up, and called in for a carryout - large mushroom pizza. Only $5.50 here! It's decent pizza and so cheap. Love it!

Anyways... I was fucking retarded. On the way to picking it up, I saw a Taco Bell, and like out of habit pulled up into the drive-thru. By the time I realized I ordered pizza, I already was at the order window with two cars behind me. So I'm just like fuck it... might as well buy something here too. Cheesy Bean + Rice burrito ftw.

Back on the road... picked up my pizza and headed to the local Wegmans (a supermarket) on the way back. I bought a Blue Jolt and two packages of Wegmans-brand oreo cookies (one mint, one chocolate). At the cash register, he scanned my items, and I was just standing there waiting to tell me the cost. After like 5 seconds of neither of us saying a word, I blurted out "oh, I'm paying cash" and he still was silent, so I finally found there was the price right in front of me and paid him. I felt like such a fuckin moron... he didn't even try to help me! What a dick!

Enjoying the pizza now... fuck yea that was worth it
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
January 17 2009 22:34 GMT
#3334
je voudrais un peu de pizza
Teamliquidian townie
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 17 2009 22:56 GMT
#3335
i took french like 10 years ago.. but I know that sentence!! "I would like a little pizza"
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
January 18 2009 02:30 GMT
#3336
watch notorious high it was sick
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
January 18 2009 03:06 GMT
#3337
i would like a lil bit of pizza*
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 18 2009 03:09 GMT
#3338
Why is Twisted Metal 2 so addictive? I can't stop smashing people around with Mr Slam.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 18 2009 06:03 GMT
#3339


Tyson's most unintentionally funny jokes!
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
SmoKing2012
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States385 Posts
January 18 2009 06:25 GMT
#3340
On January 18 2009 12:09 EscPlan9 wrote:
Why is Twisted Metal 2 so addictive? I can't stop smashing people around with Mr Slam.


Because it fucking rules... obviously.
How do you like them apples, ho-bag? And how do you like those very same apples, Eggars!
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 861 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
SortOf 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2219
Mong 98
Shinee 75
HiyA 75
sorry 30
NotJumperer 14
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1315
NeuroSwarm173
League of Legends
JimRising 670
Reynor39
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft615
Other Games
summit1g7060
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0328
PiGStarcraft235
ArmadaUGS47
RuFF_SC226
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream423
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2143
League of Legends
• Lourlo1330
• Rush1230
• Stunt347
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
4h 51m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
18h 51m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 5h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.