• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:57
CEST 08:57
KST 15:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8012 users

High Thread - Page 165

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 861 Next
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
January 12 2009 20:28 GMT
#3281
yeah that's definitely a bit of kief.

i'd be hesitant about doing it all at once since it's your first time. it's not hard or anything, but it'd suck to ruin it all. try it out with a couple grams at a time, just so you can get a feel for how long it needs to be heated and how to press it.

beware of melting cellophane ._.
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
iheartgna
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States184 Posts
January 12 2009 20:47 GMT
#3282
Why do you need to make bricks? Seems like it's ripe for a pack of swishers, and I've never seen bricks made properly without a pollen press.

Then again, I don't like blunts, and unless you pack some fluff in with the kief it's going to all light the first time you hit a bowl... so good luck
Hell is other people.
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
January 12 2009 21:09 GMT
#3283
certainly
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
January 12 2009 22:04 GMT
#3284
Graphics
laste
Profile Joined November 2008
Bulgaria242 Posts
January 12 2009 23:00 GMT
#3285
On December 23 2008 08:49 Xusneb wrote:
Saw BOLT 3D high. Very funny movie.


I saw it high as a kite as well, I felt terrible for the dog at first lol, living in a made up world and all but yea pretty hilarious overall =)
Everybody will be in bronze soon, because Tasteless will have all our ladder points.
RivetHead
Profile Joined March 2005
United States842 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-12 23:14:00
January 12 2009 23:12 GMT
#3286
On January 13 2009 05:05 SuperJongMan wrote:
It isn't really a ton, but it's about a quarter of kief?
3 grinders full, very full, and my main grinder puffs into a green cloud if u hit it.
~_~

\
Holy shit!?! THats a lot of kief, that shit would get used up so fast with me and my homies. All you need to make a bong toke snap special is a bunch of kief on top of it. You get that smoke that goes from white, to yellow, to orange, to RED MODE AND YOUR DOME EXPLODE!! Kief is nice for blunts and joints and stuff (ok for pipes, too) but you need a damn good glass bong to really bring out its true shine. Something like a Roor or some other 200$+ bong from a good place. My group of friends who are all living in the same house always get theirs from some random place in venice beach and they got the best bongs i have ever used.
I *heart* bisu, nada, mind, and the lakers
HeavenS
Profile Joined August 2004
Colombia2259 Posts
January 12 2009 23:48 GMT
#3287
On January 13 2009 04:12 SuperJongMan wrote:
OK!
Anyone know how to make kief bricks?
I have a ton of kief, but I dislike the powder form.
I'd like to press it into a brick.
How?
Teach teach, share share.
I don't wanna only hit a sheesha and die from nicotine OD, cuz that shit HURTS.

I have never smoked MJ in my life.


how have you never smoked weed and yet have so much keef? :/ unless im missing something.

anyways, snort that shit, be a pioneer. im joking of course, just pack it tight as fuck into a bowl and puff away . i envy you.
Im cooler than the other side of the pillow.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 12 2009 23:51 GMT
#3288
You know, I've always wanted to try LSD/Shrooms/Mescaline, but never had the courage to do it.

A bad trip can really fuck you up, and I'm also aware that LSD can bring out dormant Schizophrenia. Should I stop being such a pussy?

RIP Aaliyah
Lycaeus
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1420 Posts
January 13 2009 00:15 GMT
#3289
On January 13 2009 08:51 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
You know, I've always wanted to try LSD/Shrooms/Mescaline, but never had the courage to do it.

A bad trip can really fuck you up, and I'm also aware that LSD can bring out dormant Schizophrenia. Should I stop being such a pussy?



eh, in my experience, you'll only really have a bad trip if you believe you're going to have one before and don't remain calm. If your relaxed and chill, you should have an enjoyable trip.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
January 13 2009 00:17 GMT
#3290
On January 13 2009 08:51 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
You know, I've always wanted to try LSD/Shrooms/Mescaline, but never had the courage to do it.

A bad trip can really fuck you up, and I'm also aware that LSD can bring out dormant Schizophrenia. Should I stop being such a pussy?


Hmm, weren't you the one who posted that they were going to never drink alcohol? I remember the reasons you gave...but isn't this a little worse than drinking?

[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 13 2009 00:23 GMT
#3291
On January 13 2009 09:17 Fontong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2009 08:51 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
You know, I've always wanted to try LSD/Shrooms/Mescaline, but never had the courage to do it.

A bad trip can really fuck you up, and I'm also aware that LSD can bring out dormant Schizophrenia. Should I stop being such a pussy?


Hmm, weren't you the one who posted that they were going to never drink alcohol? I remember the reasons you gave...but isn't this a little worse than drinking?



No, I had a lot of bad experiences with alcohol. Psychedelic drugs have always been interesting to me, not depressants and stimulants.

It's certainly more taboo, but that isn't important to me.
RIP Aaliyah
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
January 13 2009 00:29 GMT
#3292
it depends on the person..

to answer your question Doc, you're not gonna become schizophrenic if you take acid once. or twice, or three times. i have read what you're talking about though, but i'm also pretty sure you have to be genetically predisposed to it, and it lies dormant in your spine for like 60 years or something.

research it until you feel you're informed/comfortable enough to finally go through with it. the first time is always the most intense. but it doesn't have to be a bad intense, not at all. if you're generally a chaotic/stressed out/mentally unstable/whatever person WITHOUT a head full of acid, you should probably just stay away from it all together.

me personally, i've never ever even came close to a "bad trip".
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 13 2009 00:42 GMT
#3293
I took shrooms once, and it was the worst trip I've ever had in my life. For many months afterwards, I was more anxious than I'd ever been in my life.

I expected it to just be trippy and fun, which is was for the first 20 minutes or so. But for the entire rest of the night, I was bugging out in the worst way possible. While my friend was driving, I started feeling like I was slowly dying and I gradually started curling up into a fetus position in the backseat. I told him to pull over cuz I gotta get out of the car. Then my ears popped for some unknown reason and I freaked out more. After sitting on grass and talking with my friend for a while, I started to calm down a little. Enough to not feel like I was dying and regain my senses at least. For the majority of the rest of the night I could not have one single coherent thought - my mind was just zipping randomly through a million things at once, and I was hearing a voice tell me "you can not relax" throughout.

I've had a past of mental instability before though. So it could just be that... I've heard plenty of people having a great time on shrooms. I however, did not.

On a more positive note, after a month of not being able to get any sizeable amount of good quality weed, it finally happened! My friend's bringing it over Wednesday! I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!!
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Lycaeus
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1420 Posts
January 13 2009 01:27 GMT
#3294
On January 13 2009 09:42 EscPlan9 wrote:
I took shrooms once, and it was the worst trip I've ever had in my life. For many months afterwards, I was more anxious than I'd ever been in my life.

I expected it to just be trippy and fun, which is was for the first 20 minutes or so. But for the entire rest of the night, I was bugging out in the worst way possible. While my friend was driving, I started feeling like I was slowly dying and I gradually started curling up into a fetus position in the backseat. I told him to pull over cuz I gotta get out of the car. Then my ears popped for some unknown reason and I freaked out more. After sitting on grass and talking with my friend for a while, I started to calm down a little. Enough to not feel like I was dying and regain my senses at least. For the majority of the rest of the night I could not have one single coherent thought - my mind was just zipping randomly through a million things at once, and I was hearing a voice tell me "you can not relax" throughout.

I've had a past of mental instability before though. So it could just be that... I've heard plenty of people having a great time on shrooms. I however, did not.

On a more positive note, after a month of not being able to get any sizeable amount of good quality weed, it finally happened! My friend's bringing it over Wednesday! I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!!


Dude, your trip sounds awesome, for me that would probably be a good trip
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
January 13 2009 01:34 GMT
#3295
On January 13 2009 04:12 SuperJongMan wrote:
OK!
Anyone know how to make kief bricks?
I have a ton of kief, but I dislike the powder form.
I'd like to press it into a brick.
How?
Teach teach, share share.
I don't wanna only hit a sheesha and die from nicotine OD, cuz that shit HURTS.

I have never smoked MJ in my life.


????????

I figured you for a huge stoner.

And keif in powder form is delicious! Smokes great.
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 13 2009 01:41 GMT
#3296
On January 13 2009 10:27 Lycaeus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2009 09:42 EscPlan9 wrote:
I took shrooms once, and it was the worst trip I've ever had in my life. For many months afterwards, I was more anxious than I'd ever been in my life.

I expected it to just be trippy and fun, which is was for the first 20 minutes or so. But for the entire rest of the night, I was bugging out in the worst way possible. While my friend was driving, I started feeling like I was slowly dying and I gradually started curling up into a fetus position in the backseat. I told him to pull over cuz I gotta get out of the car. Then my ears popped for some unknown reason and I freaked out more. After sitting on grass and talking with my friend for a while, I started to calm down a little. Enough to not feel like I was dying and regain my senses at least. For the majority of the rest of the night I could not have one single coherent thought - my mind was just zipping randomly through a million things at once, and I was hearing a voice tell me "you can not relax" throughout.

I've had a past of mental instability before though. So it could just be that... I've heard plenty of people having a great time on shrooms. I however, did not.

On a more positive note, after a month of not being able to get any sizeable amount of good quality weed, it finally happened! My friend's bringing it over Wednesday! I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!!


Dude, your trip sounds awesome, for me that would probably be a good trip


Wow.. what happens in your bad trip? I mean I was essentially tortured throughout the entire trip. And the effects of it lasted months beyond the day I took the shrooms. I can't believe you would think this is a "good trip". I was gonna say... what, in your bad trip, do you actually die? But hell, that would have been a lot more pleasant than the torture I went through.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
January 13 2009 04:39 GMT
#3297
On January 13 2009 10:41 EscPlan9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2009 10:27 Lycaeus wrote:
On January 13 2009 09:42 EscPlan9 wrote:
I took shrooms once, and it was the worst trip I've ever had in my life. For many months afterwards, I was more anxious than I'd ever been in my life.

I expected it to just be trippy and fun, which is was for the first 20 minutes or so. But for the entire rest of the night, I was bugging out in the worst way possible. While my friend was driving, I started feeling like I was slowly dying and I gradually started curling up into a fetus position in the backseat. I told him to pull over cuz I gotta get out of the car. Then my ears popped for some unknown reason and I freaked out more. After sitting on grass and talking with my friend for a while, I started to calm down a little. Enough to not feel like I was dying and regain my senses at least. For the majority of the rest of the night I could not have one single coherent thought - my mind was just zipping randomly through a million things at once, and I was hearing a voice tell me "you can not relax" throughout.

I've had a past of mental instability before though. So it could just be that... I've heard plenty of people having a great time on shrooms. I however, did not.

On a more positive note, after a month of not being able to get any sizeable amount of good quality weed, it finally happened! My friend's bringing it over Wednesday! I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!!


Dude, your trip sounds awesome, for me that would probably be a good trip


Wow.. what happens in your bad trip? I mean I was essentially tortured throughout the entire trip. And the effects of it lasted months beyond the day I took the shrooms. I can't believe you would think this is a "good trip". I was gonna say... what, in your bad trip, do you actually die? But hell, that would have been a lot more pleasant than the torture I went through.


A bad trip for a generally good tripper like myself...it was really, really HOT! Thoughts were racing about the most randomest things and I couldn't see due to the occassional tunnel vision blurryness that I would experience. I had to drive 3 miles into town and that felt like it lasted forever XDD
Mango @ U.S.East!
iheartgna
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States184 Posts
January 13 2009 05:54 GMT
#3298
You definitely don't want any pain inflicted upon you while tripping on LSD/Shrooms. My friend got an eyelash or something stuck in his eye and it was a pain in the ass to keep him calm for hours on end.

Also, I got a nosebleed in the middle of a trip and freaked out, haven't taken any hallucinogens since.
Hell is other people.
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
January 13 2009 18:56 GMT
#3299
On January 13 2009 10:34 HeadBangaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2009 04:12 SuperJongMan wrote:
OK!
Anyone know how to make kief bricks?
I have a ton of kief, but I dislike the powder form.
I'd like to press it into a brick.
How?
Teach teach, share share.
I don't wanna only hit a sheesha and die from nicotine OD, cuz that shit HURTS.

I have never smoked MJ in my life.


????????

I figured you for a huge stoner.

And keif in powder form is delicious! Smokes great.



??? AAAAAhAHAHAHA GOTCHA BITCH!!!

YOINK! -_-;; Ya, Obv I smoke tons. -_-;; I just don't like over associating with my own kind.
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
RivetHead
Profile Joined March 2005
United States842 Posts
January 13 2009 23:03 GMT
#3300
On January 14 2009 03:56 SuperJongMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2009 10:34 HeadBangaa wrote:
On January 13 2009 04:12 SuperJongMan wrote:
OK!
Anyone know how to make kief bricks?
I have a ton of kief, but I dislike the powder form.
I'd like to press it into a brick.
How?
Teach teach, share share.
I don't wanna only hit a sheesha and die from nicotine OD, cuz that shit HURTS.

I have never smoked MJ in my life.


????????

I figured you for a huge stoner.

And keif in powder form is delicious! Smokes great.



??? AAAAAhAHAHAHA GOTCHA BITCH!!!

YOINK! -_-;; Ya, Obv I smoke tons. -_-;; I just don't like over associating with my own kind.

Lol, I was wondering what you were playing at. You not smoking weed would be a bigger front than Zia turning out to be some guy.
I *heart* bisu, nada, mind, and the lakers
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 861 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 153
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 341
Mong 74
Shine 57
NotJumperer 36
Bale 28
Noble 10
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 821
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft735
Other Games
summit1g8405
ceh9347
Happy266
PiGStarcraft216
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS34
RuFF_SC229
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream480
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2368
League of Legends
• Rush1456
• Lourlo1416
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.