• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:55
CEST 08:55
KST 15:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8211 users

High Thread - Page 166

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 861 Next
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-14 03:35:38
January 14 2009 03:34 GMT
#3301
I've been collecting all the clips and movies I used to watch when I first was a stoner. Right now I'm trying to find this one Family Guy episode, but I barely remember any of it. All I remember is there's this one scene where someone (Peter?) opens up a cabinet and throws a can of green beans at Lois' head. I think it had something to do with Peter trying to bond with Chris... and what they do is basically beat Lois for like 5 minutes in various ways, giggling the whole time, and then they drive and dump her in a lake.

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT EPISODE THAT IS

edit: Gonna make a new thread in general asking for it in a few minutes if you guys can't help me.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Genjimaru
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada515 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-14 03:55:03
January 14 2009 03:53 GMT
#3302
On January 14 2009 12:34 EscPlan9 wrote:
I've been collecting all the clips and movies I used to watch when I first was a stoner. Right now I'm trying to find this one Family Guy episode, but I barely remember any of it. All I remember is there's this one scene where someone (Peter?) opens up a cabinet and throws a can of green beans at Lois' head. I think it had something to do with Peter trying to bond with Chris... and what they do is basically beat Lois for like 5 minutes in various ways, giggling the whole time, and then they drive and dump her in a lake.

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT EPISODE THAT IS

edit: Gonna make a new thread in general asking for it in a few minutes if you guys can't help me.


http://www.familyguynow.com/watch.php?id=416

Hope that's the one.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 14 2009 03:56 GMT
#3303
Seems like it is... and I posted the thread in general... someone else said the same thing. lol guess that thread can be closed...
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
GuN-DoNoR
Profile Joined July 2008
Peru6 Posts
January 14 2009 20:13 GMT
#3304
just got a new bong folks. bout to smoke some BC outta this mofo. Gettin some sweet tooth today too! let a rip
you wear your boxers backwards^^
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
January 14 2009 20:32 GMT
#3305
On January 15 2009 05:13 GuN-DoNoR wrote:
just got a new bong folks. bout to smoke some BC outta this mofo. Gettin some sweet tooth today too! let a rip


Pics or it didn't happen!
ya had ya shot kid!
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 15 2009 16:28 GMT
#3306
On January 15 2009 05:13 GuN-DoNoR wrote:
just got a new bong folks. bout to smoke some BC outta this mofo. Gettin some sweet tooth today too! let a rip


When I first read this I immediately thought I should get paraphenelia shaped like a BattleCruiser
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
January 15 2009 19:01 GMT
#3307
i just realized that the map python has a snake looking terrain in the middle... have you seen that guys?
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
January 15 2009 19:01 GMT
#3308
On January 16 2009 01:28 EscPlan9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 05:13 GuN-DoNoR wrote:
just got a new bong folks. bout to smoke some BC outta this mofo. Gettin some sweet tooth today too! let a rip


When I first read this I immediately thought I should get paraphenelia shaped like a BattleCruiser

bongle cruiser operational.

that was retarded.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 15 2009 19:11 GMT
#3309
On January 16 2009 04:01 Patriot.dlk wrote:
i just realized that the map python has a snake looking terrain in the middle... have you seen that guys?


lol u srs?
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 15 2009 19:12 GMT
#3310
On January 16 2009 04:01 thopol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2009 01:28 EscPlan9 wrote:
On January 15 2009 05:13 GuN-DoNoR wrote:
just got a new bong folks. bout to smoke some BC outta this mofo. Gettin some sweet tooth today too! let a rip


When I first read this I immediately thought I should get paraphenelia shaped like a BattleCruiser

bongle cruiser operational.

that was retarded.


So was my idea... haha
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
SmoKing2012
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States385 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-15 19:31:41
January 15 2009 19:31 GMT
#3311
Is it weird that I only peruse this thread when I'm not high?
How do you like them apples, ho-bag? And how do you like those very same apples, Eggars!
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
January 15 2009 19:38 GMT
#3312
last night i got stoned and watched the 2nd half of once upon a time in the west. that movie has one of the best showdown's ever

don't watch this if you haven't seen the film, it'll ruin the whole plot for you

By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
January 15 2009 21:12 GMT
#3313
On January 16 2009 04:01 Patriot.dlk wrote:
i just realized that the map python has a snake looking terrain in the middle... have you seen that guys?


like .. the first thing I noticed when I saw the map. hahah
Graphics
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 15 2009 22:07 GMT
#3314
On January 16 2009 06:12 Xeofreestyler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2009 04:01 Patriot.dlk wrote:
i just realized that the map python has a snake looking terrain in the middle... have you seen that guys?


like .. the first thing I noticed when I saw the map. hahah


4 real
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
merz
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Sweden2760 Posts
January 15 2009 22:10 GMT
#3315
On January 16 2009 06:12 Xeofreestyler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2009 04:01 Patriot.dlk wrote:
i just realized that the map python has a snake looking terrain in the middle... have you seen that guys?


like .. the first thing I noticed when I saw the map. hahah


Oh what in the fuck, the name "Python" finally makes sense. How did I not realize that until just now T_T
Winners never quit, quitters never win.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 15 2009 23:08 GMT
#3316
On January 16 2009 04:31 SmoKing2012 wrote:
Is it weird that I only peruse this thread when I'm not high?


Not really... it can help you get pumped up and prepared for the next time you get high.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
sMi.Days
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States29 Posts
January 16 2009 06:48 GMT
#3317
yo does anyone feel weird using your mouse scroll button when ur high? for me it feels like im pulling a rope for some reason with my index finger...
BlueRoyaL
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States2493 Posts
January 16 2009 08:19 GMT
#3318
On January 16 2009 15:48 sMi.Days wrote:
yo does anyone feel weird using your mouse scroll button when ur high? for me it feels like im pulling a rope for some reason with my index finger...


lol that probably means you're incredibly high. it feels normal to me =p
WHAT'S HAPPENIN
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
January 16 2009 08:33 GMT
#3319
I usually use my index finger to move the scroll, but sometimes index.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
January 16 2009 08:46 GMT
#3320
On January 16 2009 17:33 EscPlan9 wrote:
I usually use my index finger to move the scroll, but sometimes index.

You are high, sir!
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 861 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 139
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 347
Mong 86
Shine 41
NotJumperer 36
Bale 31
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 821
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft735
Other Games
summit1g8576
ceh9347
Happy273
PiGStarcraft231
Livibee104
ArmadaUGS31
RuFF_SC229
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream480
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2376
League of Legends
• Rush1705
• Lourlo1416
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 5m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 5m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.