On January 14 2015 04:39 peanuts wrote:
SO HYPE RIGHT NOW.
Liquid stickers, pls.
SO HYPE RIGHT NOW.
Liquid stickers, pls.
oh they gonna look so cool
Liquid is gonna cash the fuck IN on this pickup
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Phyanketto
United States610 Posts
On January 14 2015 04:39 peanuts wrote: SO HYPE RIGHT NOW. Liquid stickers, pls. oh they gonna look so cool Liquid is gonna cash the fuck IN on this pickup | ||
|
wun4
Slovakia91 Posts
Also, agreed with others in this thread that a new Dota team would be nice. Or at least somehow rejuvenating the liquiddota site, as new original content seems somewhat infrequent lately. | ||
|
Skillig
Belgium141 Posts
| ||
|
supernovamaniac
United States3048 Posts
| ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
| ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
| ||
|
Crownlol
United States3726 Posts
Now I *have* to own the Team Liquid chair. First paycheck at this new job, I'm getting one. Also - you got adreN? THIS IS AWESOME. | ||
|
yawnoC
United States3704 Posts
| ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
| ||
|
Ctone23
United States1841 Posts
| ||
|
MassHysteria
United States3678 Posts
IT'S COMING! | ||
|
Swantanamo J
United States18 Posts
| ||
|
mprs
Canada2933 Posts
| ||
|
Crownlol
United States3726 Posts
On January 14 2015 04:45 Ctone23 wrote: still amazed at the resurgence (coming of age?) of this game. Cool to see, GL to all! Plus, have you *seen* the viewership numbers!? eSports alive gaem | ||
|
TurboDreams
United States427 Posts
On January 14 2015 04:45 mprs wrote: I used to be a regular poster here at TL but i've kinda been sucked away by CS:GO. I'm glad my favorite player/personality has joined what used to be my favorite site. Yay I get to frequent TL again! I was pretty much the same, I posted back during the BW days, now i can come back to one of my favorite sites. | ||
|
Censured
Czech Republic1061 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Capped
United Kingdom7236 Posts
| ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
| ||
|
Roggay
Switzerland6320 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|