• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7540 users

Liquid Chairs now on Sale - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
77 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Bibu
Profile Joined August 2010
Russian Federation163 Posts
November 07 2014 19:28 GMT
#21
ohhhh very very coll! nice stuff
twitch.tv/kaatv @kaajke instagram.com/kaajke
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
November 07 2014 19:33 GMT
#22
On November 08 2014 03:54 Creager wrote:
Just curious, but aren't Maxnomic's chairs essentially the same as dx racer's?!? The models are almost identical and need for seat was associated with dx racer a few years ago. Anyone got some background info on this?

yeah iirc they are all based on those dx racers chairs.
beep boop
Odoakar
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia1838 Posts
November 07 2014 19:52 GMT
#23
"You appear to be outside of the US or EU. NEEDforSEAT currently only ships inside the US and Europe."

Croatia is in EU.
westpfelia
Profile Joined November 2010
United States38 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-07 20:11:48
November 07 2014 20:11 GMT
#24
I must have... but no money.
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
November 07 2014 20:42 GMT
#25
On November 08 2014 04:52 Odoakar wrote:
"You appear to be outside of the US or EU. NEEDforSEAT currently only ships inside the US and Europe."

Croatia is in EU.


Yes, yes you are. That sucks
Where is my ACE flair
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
November 07 2014 21:53 GMT
#26
I wish they made those shirts and hoodies available in Germany. I know it's not a large market, but I'm sure you could sell quite a few of them here.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
November 07 2014 22:16 GMT
#27
hmmm $20 shirts sound tempting
Writer
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
November 07 2014 22:34 GMT
#28
those chairs look nice but damn the price tag
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
November 07 2014 23:52 GMT
#29
On November 08 2014 02:25 disciple wrote:
Now is also a great time to get the TL jersey. If you already own one you should know that the shirts we sell are brand new


Haha i bought 2 back in the days, one it still in his plastic bag lol, I dont take chances with TL haha
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-08 00:00:02
November 07 2014 23:58 GMT
#30
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 08 2014 01:50 lantz wrote:
@$%@#$ I wanted one so bad when I saw the facebook giveaway

Help me decide!

Poll: Casual Sport or Progaming Office

Both (79)
 
53%

Casual Sport (36)
 
24%

Progaming Office (34)
 
23%

149 total votes

Your vote: Casual Sport or Progaming Office

(Vote): Casual Sport
(Vote): Progaming Office
(Vote): Both








Lantz, I will recommend you the Pro gaming/Office chair. I have that one :

http://www.dxracer.ca/PC-Gaming-Chairs-p/ohdf03n.htm

It is very strong and comfy and for 40$ more you get great quality imo. The other one seem ok tho, Demuslim said it was perfect for him (as hes not a big guy), so yeah
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
URLateral
Profile Joined October 2012
275 Posts
November 08 2014 00:33 GMT
#31
On November 08 2014 08:58 kuan888 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 08 2014 01:50 lantz wrote:
@$%@#$ I wanted one so bad when I saw the facebook giveaway

Help me decide!

Poll: Casual Sport or Progaming Office

Both (79)
 
53%

Casual Sport (36)
 
24%

Progaming Office (34)
 
23%

149 total votes

Your vote: Casual Sport or Progaming Office

(Vote): Casual Sport
(Vote): Progaming Office
(Vote): Both








Lantz, I will recommend you the Pro gaming/Office chair. I have that one :

http://www.dxracer.ca/PC-Gaming-Chairs-p/ohdf03n.htm

It is very strong and comfy and for 40$ more you get great quality imo. The other one seem ok tho, Demuslim said it was perfect for him (as hes not a big guy), so yeah

Or buy the Liquid one which is not only better looking but better overall
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10868 Posts
November 08 2014 00:33 GMT
#32
Ummm.... damnit, I wish I had 400$ to get this chair !! T_T

Was hoping for more like 150-200 but I know these gaming chairs are more expensive than that
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
November 08 2014 00:36 GMT
#33
The thing about liquid chairs is that I don't want to get my butt wet every time I sit down, and I'm worried it won't support my weight properly. I think I'm going to stick to solid chairs right now.
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
November 08 2014 05:01 GMT
#34
Just ordered a shirt, and hoping for a chair too
Writer
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46489 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-08 05:07:49
November 08 2014 05:05 GMT
#35
I didn't realize these were brand new chairs... I happened to go on that site yesterday to look for a new chair, and I'm between the TL one and the red/black one Complete coincidence that I happened to check that site for the first time ever at this point in time ^^
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
AC3
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada337 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-08 05:09:04
November 08 2014 05:07 GMT
#36
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 08 2014 01:50 lantz wrote:
@$%@#$ I wanted one so bad when I saw the facebook giveaway

Help me decide!

Poll: Casual Sport or Progaming Office

Both (79)
 
53%

Casual Sport (36)
 
24%

Progaming Office (34)
 
23%

149 total votes

Your vote: Casual Sport or Progaming Office

(Vote): Casual Sport
(Vote): Progaming Office
(Vote): Both






Voted progaming office. Unless casual sport means you'l play casual sports like frisbee golf in the office. In which case casual sport. Throw dem throwing disks.
"The idea is to try to give all of the information to help others to judge the value of your contribution; not just the information that leads to judgment in one particular direction or another" -- Richard Feynman
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46489 Posts
November 08 2014 05:21 GMT
#37
On November 08 2014 14:07 AC3 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 08 2014 01:50 lantz wrote:
@$%@#$ I wanted one so bad when I saw the facebook giveaway

Help me decide!

Poll: Casual Sport or Progaming Office

Both (79)
 
53%

Casual Sport (36)
 
24%

Progaming Office (34)
 
23%

149 total votes

Your vote: Casual Sport or Progaming Office

(Vote): Casual Sport
(Vote): Progaming Office
(Vote): Both






Voted progaming office. Unless casual sport means you'l play casual sports like frisbee golf in the office. In which case casual sport. Throw dem throwing disks.


The two chairs are for different heights and weights, so it looks like it's less up to personal preference and more up to the size of your body.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46489 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-08 05:43:41
November 08 2014 05:40 GMT
#38
Do the chairs come fully made or do you just get the individual parts and need to build it yourself? Some pictures on the main website seem to indicate the latter, which would be ridiculous if you're dropping 300-400 dollars without it already being put together...

EDIT: Apparently it's a do-it-yourself project -.-' http://www.needforseatusa.com/gaming_chair_assembly That's pretty sad tbh... 400 dollars for a box of parts, unless I'm misunderstanding something.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
November 08 2014 05:44 GMT
#39
On November 08 2014 14:40 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Do the chairs come fully made or do you just get the individual parts and need to build it yourself? Some pictures on the main website seem to indicate the latter, which would be ridiculous if you're dropping 300-400 dollars without it already being put together...

Well it's mostly put together but they have to have main pieces apart for shipping. It's broken down by metal base, wheels, seat, back, and the main pillar part (whatever you call that). It's really easy to put them together and they include the tool needed. It's pretty much just unwrap everything, push the wheels into place, and screw the seat/back together and connect it to the base. It doesn't take long and there's not too much effort involved.
Writer
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
November 08 2014 05:46 GMT
#40
Large shirt I want is still sold out. Was tempted to buy a chair, look sleek as fuck, then I saw the price tag... lol. I'll try my chances instead and hope I win one.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM569
TaKeTV 232
IndyStarCraft 113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2253
RotterdaM 569
ByuN 267
MaxPax 122
IndyStarCraft 113
BRAT_OK 90
UpATreeSC 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3633
Shuttle 835
Stork 392
Mini 361
EffOrt 302
Horang2 234
Rush 228
Mind 164
Mong 106
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
910 78
Yoon 73
Zeus 66
hero 62
Snow 55
Barracks 52
Shinee 43
JYJ 37
sorry 30
Bale 27
HiyA 27
ToSsGirL 22
Sea.KH 22
Killer 16
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 12
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
qojqva2744
Counter-Strike
fl0m4839
Fnx 675
Other Games
singsing2302
Beastyqt640
ceh9510
Hui .225
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr78
QueenE54
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV5
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.