• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:24
CEST 02:24
KST 09:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8430 users

TL Store New Products Aug 1 - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
141 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
xenoZhang
Profile Joined July 2012
China142 Posts
August 03 2014 09:13 GMT
#101
third one... Team Rome?
toss is op is op is op ( ̄へ ̄) || Slayers MMA / BOXER / NESTEA / PARTING / DRG / F91 / COMM
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 03 2014 10:29 GMT
#102
that video LOL
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
August 03 2014 17:28 GMT
#103
On August 03 2014 09:07 uscdigital wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2014 06:31 KaienFEMC wrote:
Is there anyway for the jacket to have Kingston HyperX logo on the chest and the back of collar in the future? I think the jacket actually looks better with those 2 logos on it.


I also really wish the sponsors were included (and on shirts too!).

I was thinking about the possibility to place orders for customized items and offer everything - names , patches sponsors etc. But if it happens it will be very expensive and you will have to wait about 2 weeks to get your items.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
August 03 2014 17:29 GMT
#104
On August 04 2014 02:28 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2014 09:07 uscdigital wrote:
On August 03 2014 06:31 KaienFEMC wrote:
Is there anyway for the jacket to have Kingston HyperX logo on the chest and the back of collar in the future? I think the jacket actually looks better with those 2 logos on it.


I also really wish the sponsors were included (and on shirts too!).

I was thinking about the possibility to place orders for customized items and offer everything - names , patches sponsors etc. But if it happens it will be very expensive and you will have to wait about 2 weeks to get your items.


Do it, take all my money!
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Finalmastery
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States58 Posts
August 03 2014 17:59 GMT
#105
This Jackets look really good but they seem a tad too expensive for me. It makes me really sad.
" The will to win is nothing without the will to prepare" - Juma Ikaanga
uscdigital
Profile Joined March 2014
5 Posts
August 03 2014 18:16 GMT
#106
On August 04 2014 02:29 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2014 02:28 disciple wrote:
On August 03 2014 09:07 uscdigital wrote:
On August 03 2014 06:31 KaienFEMC wrote:
Is there anyway for the jacket to have Kingston HyperX logo on the chest and the back of collar in the future? I think the jacket actually looks better with those 2 logos on it.


I also really wish the sponsors were included (and on shirts too!).

I was thinking about the possibility to place orders for customized items and offer everything - names , patches sponsors etc. But if it happens it will be very expensive and you will have to wait about 2 weeks to get your items.


Do it, take all my money!


+1. Could wear a legit Taeja jersey to blizzcon!
kju
Profile Joined September 2010
6143 Posts
August 04 2014 01:13 GMT
#107
On August 04 2014 02:28 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2014 09:07 uscdigital wrote:
On August 03 2014 06:31 KaienFEMC wrote:
Is there anyway for the jacket to have Kingston HyperX logo on the chest and the back of collar in the future? I think the jacket actually looks better with those 2 logos on it.


I also really wish the sponsors were included (and on shirts too!).

I was thinking about the possibility to place orders for customized items and offer everything - names , patches sponsors etc. But if it happens it will be very expensive and you will have to wait about 2 weeks to get your items.

I'll probably never buy random TL clothes but I'd buy a shirt/jacket with sponsors and "HerO" on the back, just saying. price doesn't matter.
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
August 04 2014 07:33 GMT
#108
Jackets already sold out... I can't wait for mine to be delivered ! :D
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
August 04 2014 08:26 GMT
#109
the jacket is way to expensive TT
Maru | Life | herO
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
August 04 2014 09:04 GMT
#110
On August 04 2014 17:26 jarod wrote:
the jacket is way to expensive TT

If they were sold out, they obviously weren't too expensive.
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
August 04 2014 11:12 GMT
#111
Need jackets restocked :-/ Expensive, but man, do they look fantastic!
Shirow
Profile Joined December 2009
Austria70 Posts
August 04 2014 12:31 GMT
#112
On August 04 2014 02:28 disciple wrote:
But if it happens it will be very expensive and you will have to wait about 2 weeks to get your items.


we waited almost half a year last time we ordered something.. so i really wouldnt mind 2 weeks at all oh btw, who had the idea of making the batch so small? went to work: not available, came home: sold out..
Hoshi no Koe
KaienFEMC
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada127 Posts
August 04 2014 15:41 GMT
#113
On August 04 2014 02:28 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2014 09:07 uscdigital wrote:
On August 03 2014 06:31 KaienFEMC wrote:
Is there anyway for the jacket to have Kingston HyperX logo on the chest and the back of collar in the future? I think the jacket actually looks better with those 2 logos on it.


I also really wish the sponsors were included (and on shirts too!).

I was thinking about the possibility to place orders for customized items and offer everything - names , patches sponsors etc. But if it happens it will be very expensive and you will have to wait about 2 weeks to get your items.


Are the hyperX logos patched on? They looked like they were printed in the video.
Victolol
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany46 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-04 16:27:51
August 04 2014 16:26 GMT
#114
On August 04 2014 18:04 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2014 17:26 jarod wrote:
the jacket is way to expensive TT

If they were sold out, they obviously weren't too expensive.


I am pretty sure the equivalent to 100€ is far more pricey in Romania than in Denmark (or Germany for that matter). :-/
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
August 04 2014 20:35 GMT
#115
On August 04 2014 18:04 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2014 17:26 jarod wrote:
the jacket is way to expensive TT

If they were sold out, they obviously weren't too expensive.


Yeah, people should make their researchs before saying this. I found the same jacket for 100$ USD, maybe one can find a sale, but for the price of TL including their logo on the chest and on the back of the jacket, and at the bottom, i think the price is very decent. I agree it can be alot of money, but for a niche product like that its reasonable.
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
August 04 2014 21:10 GMT
#116
On August 05 2014 01:26 Victolol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2014 18:04 Grovbolle wrote:
On August 04 2014 17:26 jarod wrote:
the jacket is way to expensive TT

If they were sold out, they obviously weren't too expensive.


I am pretty sure the equivalent to 100€ is far more pricey in Romania than in Denmark (or Germany for that matter). :-/

So? Something in a limited stock that sells out with a few days can never be consider too expensive. Just because something is too expensive for you (or him) it doesn't mean something is too expensive. Supply and demand dictates the price and since this sold out super fast I wouldn't say it's expensive (I didn't buy one).
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
14681
Profile Joined February 2013
United Kingdom27 Posts
August 04 2014 21:11 GMT
#117
On August 03 2014 18:28 disciple wrote:

I was thinking about the possibility to place orders for customized items and offer everything - names , patches sponsors etc. But if it happens it will be very expensive and you will have to wait about 2 weeks to get your items.


Totally agree. If I'm out spending on a TL jacket, I'm prepared to dish out more to pimp it as much as I can. Would look so awesome. Please do this! Given the demand, hopefully the number of us ordering would not make it so expensive. As soon as more are restocked I pledge to buy one on the spot.
Teach a man a strat and he's GM for a season; teach a man to stim and he's GM for life.
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
August 05 2014 00:20 GMT
#118
On August 04 2014 02:28 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2014 09:07 uscdigital wrote:
On August 03 2014 06:31 KaienFEMC wrote:
Is there anyway for the jacket to have Kingston HyperX logo on the chest and the back of collar in the future? I think the jacket actually looks better with those 2 logos on it.


I also really wish the sponsors were included (and on shirts too!).

I was thinking about the possibility to place orders for customized items and offer everything - names , patches sponsors etc. But if it happens it will be very expensive and you will have to wait about 2 weeks to get your items.


How do you quantify expensive?
i was searching a custom patch maker, i wanted to have my name on the patch, nothing fancy, so custom patch was 20-35$ (around 3''*10''). As for the sponsors, i guess they will make us a good price for free publicity.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
August 05 2014 00:45 GMT
#119
Too bad I missed the first batch

I'm surprised that people want the sponsor logos on though, I myself was a pretty strong proponent of not putting the sponsor logos on, and I think it looks better that way, and I'd be much more likely to wear it to everywhere. What are your thoughts?

Poll: Better with or without sponsor logos?

Without (28)
 
72%

With (11)
 
28%

39 total votes

Your vote: Better with or without sponsor logos?

(Vote): With
(Vote): Without

In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
August 05 2014 01:56 GMT
#120
On August 05 2014 09:45 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Too bad I missed the first batch

I'm surprised that people want the sponsor logos on though, I myself was a pretty strong proponent of not putting the sponsor logos on, and I think it looks better that way, and I'd be much more likely to wear it to everywhere. What are your thoughts?

Poll: Better with or without sponsor logos?

Without (28)
 
72%

With (11)
 
28%

39 total votes

Your vote: Better with or without sponsor logos?

(Vote): With
(Vote): Without



I was for patches before but i changed my mind, i prefer the minimalistic approach. Even the liquid heart t-shirt would be nicer without the HyperX logo. I wanted that orange TL shirt but now idk, i will probably get it but i also have almost all TL items from the store, so...
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft506
Nina 174
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13639
Hyuk 57
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
Doublelift4764
Other Games
summit1g8894
FrodaN3219
JimRising 625
KnowMe202
ViBE105
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King80
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1303
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 36m
INu's Battles
11h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
Replay Cast
22h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.