• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:32
CEST 14:32
KST 21:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13515 users

[Graphs] TL Census 2013 - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 08:35:23
September 03 2013 08:34 GMT
#221
Has this website become more Euro-centric? And has this happened as a result of SC2 / Dota 2 coverage?

By Euro-centric I really mean predominantly populated by Europeans rather than focused on European affairs.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
September 03 2013 19:06 GMT
#222
I think there is a good chance that Europeans are better about filling out polls
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 03 2013 19:39 GMT
#223
On September 04 2013 04:06 farvacola wrote:
I think there is a good chance that Europeans are better about filling out polls

Or frequent the General Forum more?
TopRamen
Profile Joined February 2011
United States96 Posts
September 04 2013 07:21 GMT
#224
I definitely don't post as often mostly because I feel like I wouldn't contribute. Some of the conversations that go on around here are so rich and I don't like to interrupt them. I don't have the knowledge to keep pushing them forward.

So I guess I'm a TL spectator?

Also, there are a lot of people who don't like to listen to the material I'm interested in. Not saying that people don't listen very well, but its kind of controversial.
Use your noodle!
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
September 04 2013 07:35 GMT
#225
This forum is getting old, time to abandon this ship.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Acurus
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway32 Posts
September 05 2013 14:44 GMT
#226
On September 03 2013 17:34 sc4k wrote:
Has this website become more Euro-centric? And has this happened as a result of SC2 / Dota 2 coverage?

By Euro-centric I really mean predominantly populated by Europeans rather than focused on European affairs.


Looking at the viewer numbers for WCS, it seems that there are more people watching SC2 in Europe than the US atm. Not sure how Dota 2 affect it. But E-sports in general seems to grow more in Europe than the US now. (Personal hunch, don't take it as fact)
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
September 05 2013 14:49 GMT
#227
On September 04 2013 04:06 farvacola wrote:
I think there is a good chance that Europeans are better about filling out polls

GM poll-takers. US is only mid-low master.
The universe created an audience for itself.
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
September 06 2013 20:05 GMT
#228
Hey motbob can we see the results of the last two question poll now? I want to see if someone answered what they said they did.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 01:05 GMT
#229
I almost clicked "I contribute nothing" and then remembered I was filling out this Census!

:DDDDDDD
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kitai
Profile Joined June 2012
United States886 Posts
September 07 2013 04:26 GMT
#230
I'd be interested to see the results of that google poll when it's available!
"You know, I don't care if soO got 100 second places in a row. Anyone who doesn't think that he's going to win blizzcon watching this series is a fool" - Artosis, Blizzcon 2014 soO vs TaeJa
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-07 04:53:45
September 07 2013 04:53 GMT
#231
I'll put up results tomorrow (Sunday).
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 07 2013 05:03 GMT
#232
sweet! Can't wait.
JP Dayne
Profile Joined June 2013
538 Posts
September 08 2013 06:15 GMT
#233
On September 07 2013 10:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
I almost clicked "I contribute nothing" and then remembered I was filling out this Census!

:DDDDDDD


damn you for thinking faster than me!
xsnac
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Barbados1365 Posts
September 08 2013 08:40 GMT
#234
wow most tl users are 25 yo . man thats impressive for the kind of balance whine we get in most of threads
1/4 \pi \epsilon_0
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
September 08 2013 14:18 GMT
#235
On September 08 2013 17:40 xsnac wrote:
wow most tl users are 25 yo . man thats impressive for the kind of balance whine we get in most of threads

Internet makes assholes out of all of us. Age, unfortunately, does not grant you immunity from that. :/
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
September 08 2013 14:27 GMT
#236
&#%$ I didn't see this until just now. -_-' Hope my vote still counts.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-08 14:46:35
September 08 2013 14:39 GMT
#237
I'm gonna be honest, I expected a bit more female users than that.

Also, I'm approaching 10k post, and I can say none of them was useful to the community.
So yeah, there's that :D
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
September 09 2013 01:14 GMT
#238
Graphs are up.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
September 09 2013 01:17 GMT
#239
Still 24% of us coming for Broodwar? Not bad.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 09 2013 01:28 GMT
#240
I expected so much people from Korea. WHERE ARE THEY!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings114
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
SHIN 182
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35848
Hyuk 1592
Bisu 1533
Shuttle 1335
EffOrt 364
Mind 362
Larva 300
firebathero 254
Soma 180
Mini 163
[ Show more ]
ZerO 150
Last 141
Hm[arnc] 92
Leta 90
Zeus 78
Pusan 67
hero 54
Hyun 54
Killer 42
Sexy 40
Bale 37
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 27
Aegong 24
sorry 21
zelot 16
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2161
qojqva1268
Dendi1084
XcaliburYe443
XaKoH 406
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes327
Other Games
gofns33576
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1161
Happy227
DeMusliM213
Livibee121
Mew2King106
ToD98
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8683
League of Legends
• Jankos1683
Other Games
• WagamamaTV237
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 28m
INu's Battles
23h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.