You'll be way more accurate.
And by the way I have no option to switch mouse acceleration on because I am win98 standard driver user! *g* One reason why I play only SC on a 1400 Mhz machine.

| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
ReTrooper
Germany526 Posts
You'll be way more accurate. And by the way I have no option to switch mouse acceleration on because I am win98 standard driver user! *g* One reason why I play only SC on a 1400 Mhz machine. ![]() | ||
|
dekaN
104 Posts
On April 22 2003 23:51 AmUtoPia wrote: I prefer not to use a mouse, so when I play a tournament WITH a mouse I am at a high advantage. Sort of like those wieghts in your shoes that you use to run faster. I play without a monitor. I use hotkeys and practice playing blindly. I visualize the units in my mind so when a major tournament comes, I am at an even larger advantage than you. | ||
|
Yarertz
Djibouti1891 Posts
high sensitivity >>> mouse acceleration yeah but i have maxed both ;] | ||
|
Commander{+}
United States2878 Posts
On April 23 2003 02:16 PheeRed.User wrote: Show nested quote + On April 22 2003 23:51 AmUtoPia wrote: I prefer not to use a mouse, so when I play a tournament WITH a mouse I am at a high advantage. Sort of like those wieghts in your shoes that you use to run faster. Thats impossible as you cant select or move units ![]() I believe he was joking =/ | ||
|
Casper...
Liberia4948 Posts
i've used everything, all 3 accels, every speed, every connection, every revision, and 4 different o/s. imo logitech 6-8/10 no accel+win2k/98/98se/me is best for accuracy, but it's a little unresponsive (read slow) at times. ms default driver or intellipoint is by far the most responsive, but innaccurate depending on how far right u go. farther right=more innaccurate. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy Soma Mini EffOrt Rush Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2178 hiko1883 B2W.Neo406 byalli268 Livibee197 Hui .192 Liquid`VortiX167 Mew2King72 Trikslyr37 Rex27 ZerO(Twitch)10 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|