• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:19
CEST 01:19
KST 08:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9315 users

What grinds your gears? - Page 8

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 88 Next
akalarry
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1978 Posts
August 07 2011 19:58 GMT
#141
On August 08 2011 04:57 Kingsp4de20 wrote:
When fat girls wear short shorts, that grinds my gears


not sure how to construe this
iamahydralisk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States813 Posts
August 07 2011 19:59 GMT
#142
On August 08 2011 04:58 KimJongChill wrote:
This is a lot like the letting off steam thread lol.

I skimmed the first two pages of topics looking for a similar thread but my eyes didn't pick out any typical keywords like "mad" or "rage" or anything like that. My bad bro.
"well if youre looking for long term, go safe, if you expect it to end either way, go risky. wow. just like sc2" - friend of mine when I asked him which girl to pick
Sorkoas
Profile Joined May 2010
549 Posts
August 07 2011 20:00 GMT
#143
On August 08 2011 04:53 iamahydralisk wrote:
Bumping this instead of making a new thread about the same thing.

You know what really grinds my gears? People who suck at eBay. Like most people, I like getting good deals on shit, so I'll go to eBay and see what I can find. It always makes me rage when I see an item with bids on it that still has a substantial amount of time to go (like more than an hour) because there's seriously no fucking point in bidding on anything well before the auction ends. All you're doing is driving the price up for yourself and other bidders. If people were just smart enough to wait until the last few minutes to start bidding on something, it'd be better for every buyer on eBay.

scare tactics or no time to be around for last few minutes. i've tried both and won many auctions.
ilovelings
Profile Joined January 2011
Argentina776 Posts
August 07 2011 20:00 GMT
#144
when
people
type
like
this
in
all
chat
fuck

Use complete sentences pls!!!!

and I also hate I R GURL GAMER.
People is diying.
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
August 07 2011 20:01 GMT
#145
On August 08 2011 05:00 ilovelings wrote:
when
people
type
like
this
in
all
chat
fuck

Use complete sentences pls!!!!

and I also hate I R GURL GAMER.

Thats the only way I type in MSN


when people ask stupid questions they know you know the answer too. ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING
jambam
Profile Joined June 2010
United States324 Posts
August 07 2011 20:07 GMT
#146
iamahydralisk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States813 Posts
August 07 2011 20:07 GMT
#147
On August 08 2011 05:07 jambam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL-0F3IAVfo

curious, where'd you get your username? I use your username on a message board I used to go to.
"well if youre looking for long term, go safe, if you expect it to end either way, go risky. wow. just like sc2" - friend of mine when I asked him which girl to pick
strongwind
Profile Joined July 2007
United States862 Posts
August 07 2011 20:07 GMT
#148
when people ask "what?" immediately after I finish my question or statement, even if they heard me. I usually have to pause a second after their "what?" to see if they actually did hear me or not. I really hate repeating myself!
Taek Bang Fighting!
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 20:12:38
August 07 2011 20:12 GMT
#149
People who post in my Liquid Dubstep Thread in order to argue.

The fact that I don't have a report button yet. to report those posts.

Void Ray All-ins -_-
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
1.01
Profile Joined October 2010
61 Posts
August 07 2011 20:12 GMT
#150
Developmentally delayed persons.
"Quote" is a verb.
Tweleve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States644 Posts
August 07 2011 20:15 GMT
#151
People who bitch about bm. Grow a pair for fuck sakes
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
dLKnighT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada735 Posts
August 07 2011 20:17 GMT
#152
People that use Facebook and Twitter as their personal diaries and have the need to tell the whole world how much they hate their lives.
Le BucheRON
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada619 Posts
August 07 2011 20:17 GMT
#153
People who don't spell check in a Facebook status etc. Do they just ignore the little red lines or what? Still using a version of Internet Explorer from 2002? What the heck people?
That really grinds my gears.
Guess who`s special?!
HaRveHHH
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom20 Posts
August 07 2011 20:18 GMT
#154
vagina boob

User was warned for this post
For a wounded man shall say to attack; "If I live I will kill you, If I die you are forgiven" Such is the rule of honour.
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
August 07 2011 20:20 GMT
#155
On August 08 2011 05:18 HaRveHHH wrote:
vagina boob


This person.
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
August 07 2011 20:22 GMT
#156
On August 08 2011 04:53 iamahydralisk wrote:
Bumping this instead of making a new thread about the same thing.

You know what really grinds my gears? People who suck at eBay. Like most people, I like getting good deals on shit, so I'll go to eBay and see what I can find. It always makes me rage when I see an item with bids on it that still has a substantial amount of time to go (like more than an hour) because there's seriously no fucking point in bidding on anything well before the auction ends. All you're doing is driving the price up for yourself and other bidders. If people were just smart enough to wait until the last few minutes to start bidding on something, it'd be better for every buyer on eBay.


Shitty necros about shitty threads to begin with.
Lose its good, after will be win.
lvlashimaro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States91 Posts
August 07 2011 20:23 GMT
#157
People who don't use their turn signals in cars. I have contemplated keeping a bat in my car and following people to their destination and destroying their tail lights. When they get mad, I will simply respond, "You don't use them anyways."
I have this crazy belief that people who are too lazy to use their turn signals are inherently terrible drivers and will kill other people as a direct result of non-blinking.
I've already followed people home from road rage; the bat would just be the next step.
작은 두손을 모은 내 기도는 하나 뿐이야 돌아와
Erucious
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway393 Posts
August 07 2011 20:25 GMT
#158
On November 18 2005 12:54 Gene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2005 12:44 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On November 18 2005 12:41 hasuwar wrote:
I hate when shitty workers try to act like they know what they're doing and try to tell me how to do my job


I hate it when people who don't even work with you do that.

Or, when someone comes in and goes somewhere they aren't supposed to go, then gives you shit, and acts like they know what they're doing. Wtf? I WORK HERE, ASSHOLE! I know where you need to go, so just shut the fuck up and do as I say.


omfg i work for "a drive thru supermarket". yeah its kinda odd. but so i ask people "so what can i get you?" and they ask for this weird shit im like "Nah i dont have it."
they go: "Are you sure? i bought it here yesterday."

mind you, ive worked there for 2+ years. i know what we have.

"no. we never carried it."
"Yeah, you did" WITH AN ATTITUDE.

what
the
fuck
i want to scream at them and beat them like there is no tomorrow


I often have customers asking me for weird shit too; and i'd be like: "I dont think we have that, im sorry"... And they say: "But i see you have it in your magazine/online shop"...

Its hard to remember 1600+ products and 800 of them get rotated out and new ones come in every 6months ...
I'm Norwegian/Dutch. Just the awesome parts of them though :D
PiRate647
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium187 Posts
August 07 2011 20:26 GMT
#159
Ugly people. Or better worded: people who don't take care of their appearance ( in public ofcourse) . THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU ??

People who butcher their language.

"That guy" at the bar who is hellbent on starting a fight (with you or other peacefull people)
"Who always takes a taxi, but never pays a fare?" - "Vegeta!?" ||||exclusively a fan of RET!! .... and perhaps ClouD !
iamahydralisk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States813 Posts
August 07 2011 20:28 GMT
#160
On August 08 2011 05:23 lvlashimaro wrote:
People who don't use their turn signals in cars. I have contemplated keeping a bat in my car and following people to their destination and destroying their tail lights. When they get mad, I will simply respond, "You don't use them anyways."
I have this crazy belief that people who are too lazy to use their turn signals are inherently terrible drivers and will kill other people as a direct result of non-blinking.
I've already followed people home from road rage; the bat would just be the next step.

know what's worse than people who don't use turn signals? people who put their blinker on at the exact moment that they start turning or lane changing or whatever. it's like, the entire point of a turn signal is so you can give prior notice that you're gonna be turning or whatever, so you're defeating the entire purpose if you wait until you're in the middle of turning to turn on your signal
"well if youre looking for long term, go safe, if you expect it to end either way, go risky. wow. just like sc2" - friend of mine when I asked him which girl to pick
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1123
ZZZero.O 158
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Doublelift4869
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g8791
FrodaN2796
KnowMe208
C9.Mang059
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1022
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 41m
Replay Cast
23h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.