• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8607 users

Does anyone know where I can download ram? - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
September 15 2011 03:01 GMT
#121
can someone revive the 30 billion dollars vs always getting kicked in the balls?
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
September 15 2011 03:05 GMT
#122
Lmao, all these bad tech support threads should be placed in a special subforum so I can easily find them.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
September 15 2011 03:06 GMT
#123
On September 15 2011 12:05 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Lmao, all these bad tech support threads should be placed in a special subforum so I can easily find them.


I think someone opened a blog compiling them a few months ago. Some of them were hilarious. But not as much as this one. C'mon, download ram ?
ॐ
Venus.exe
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States285 Posts
September 15 2011 03:15 GMT
#124
hahahah this should be in the hall of fame.
/")☻ㅈ☻)/")彡snuǝʌ
nalgene
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada2153 Posts
September 15 2011 03:28 GMT
#125
amd also allows you to get an extra core from their tri cores which was a quad to begin with ( they arent lasered off ) so you could get an extra core for free as an upgrade...
Year 2500 Greater Israel ( Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen )
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
September 15 2011 04:45 GMT
#126
I think I want to download some ram as well. I need the internet to download them right? If so, can someone explain to me where to find the internet on my desktop? I heard you need to download the internet first, but wthout the internet, how do I download the internet. so confused!
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
lazydino
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada331 Posts
September 15 2011 05:02 GMT
#127
holy necromancer batman
"I have this moron thing that I do, it's called thinking" - George Carlin
smaugswe
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden121 Posts
September 15 2011 05:06 GMT
#128
There has been 3 of these in a row... The first was funny... now its aint funny anymore... doubt ur serious but you dont download ram........
I dont have any Windows in my room... I use linux... :)
Moldwood
Profile Joined April 2011
United States280 Posts
September 15 2011 05:32 GMT
#129
its all so simple.... i shall DOWNLOAD more memory!!! MUHAHAHA

furthermore we kill the batman.
"You drone I void ray I win" --oGsMC
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
September 15 2011 05:36 GMT
#130
Hahahaha seeing this thread made my day. Its always good to have a nice laugh lol. If only getting more ram was that easy.
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
September 15 2011 05:39 GMT
#131
PirateBay or Mediafire have some proxy ram if you're on client compooter.
Support your esport!
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
September 15 2011 05:43 GMT
#132
I see the Necromancers' are out in full force today. Time to summon some tech wizards to fight back the invasion of reanimated threads!
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Yergidy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2107 Posts
September 15 2011 05:46 GMT
#133
On September 15 2011 14:43 Falling wrote:
I see the Necromancers' are out in full force today. Time to summon some tech wizards to fight back the invasion of reanimated threads!

Hell no man! I want to dance to thriller with these amazing threads!
One bright day in the middle of the night, Two dead boys got up to fight; Back to back they faced each other, Drew their swords and shot each other.
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
September 15 2011 05:51 GMT
#134
He was trolling before it was cool...
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
September 15 2011 05:52 GMT
#135
On September 15 2011 14:46 Yergidy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 14:43 Falling wrote:
I see the Necromancers' are out in full force today. Time to summon some tech wizards to fight back the invasion of reanimated threads!

Hell no man! I want to dance to thriller with these amazing threads!


Oh, it's under control now. But the mutations have begun and will soon start infecting other threads. TL shall become the Forum of the Undead and Liquidpedia shall be replaced by the Necronomicon. It is known.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
aokces
Profile Joined October 2006
United States309 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 05:56:15
September 15 2011 05:55 GMT
#136
Thanks for the bump!

[image loading]
onlinerobbe
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany547 Posts
September 15 2011 05:56 GMT
#137
awesome bumps these last couple of days, kinda happy I already saw most of them once
ohayo- on afk-op teamliquid | tuturuuuu! mayushi desu - 유인나, 이지은 사랑 (멍 지효 <3 )
nBk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
174 Posts
September 15 2011 06:35 GMT
#138
Lmao, this is just too awesome. Sounds like something my grandparents would ask.
We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.
partisan
Profile Joined January 2011
United States783 Posts
September 15 2011 06:36 GMT
#139
I think this guy goes by Huk now.
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
September 15 2011 07:19 GMT
#140
I downloaded 4 gigs of ram at BestBuy.
Wishing you well.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1031
WardiTV554
OGKoka 252
Rex144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
mouzHeroMarine 339
OGKoka 252
Rex 144
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2241
Larva 1614
Horang2 1435
Shuttle 1075
EffOrt 689
BeSt 518
Soma 463
Mini 285
Hyuk 244
Stork 213
[ Show more ]
ZerO 187
Light 174
ggaemo 122
Rush 121
Zeus 117
Killer 83
Barracks 73
Hyun 65
Sea.KH 48
ToSsGirL 34
Shine 31
Bale 30
Shinee 29
Yoon 26
Mong 26
Aegong 23
PianO 22
sorry 17
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
zelot 14
Sexy 12
Sacsri 10
HiyA 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Dendi1781
qojqva1007
BananaSlamJamma176
LuMiX1
League of Legends
KnowMe34
Counter-Strike
x6flipin681
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes265
Other Games
singsing2170
olofmeister1615
B2W.Neo555
hiko270
Sick231
XaKoH 216
Pyrionflax160
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream584
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2120
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 32m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.