• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9218 users

New (Gross) Way Teens are Consuming Alcohol? - Page 22

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 27 Next All
socommaster123
Profile Joined May 2010
United States578 Posts
February 28 2012 22:45 GMT
#421
Ive noticed that drinking has become much more prevelant as something to do even for middle school kids. I didnt drink for the first time until sophmore year in high school but now there are a lot of brothers and sisters of my friends who are just getting into high school who have already been drinking in middle school. Also a lot of people I know who are 2 years older than me have had sex with girls who are like 6 years younger then them (I'm 20). Really the world is sick and twisted when I hear about this kind of stuff.
Idra White Ra Sheth DRG SaSe Thorzain GOGO!
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
February 28 2012 23:11 GMT
#422
On February 29 2012 07:45 socommaster123 wrote:
Ive noticed that drinking has become much more prevelant as something to do even for middle school kids. I didnt drink for the first time until sophmore year in high school but now there are a lot of brothers and sisters of my friends who are just getting into high school who have already been drinking in middle school. Also a lot of people I know who are 2 years older than me have had sex with girls who are like 6 years younger then them (I'm 20). Really the world is sick and twisted when I hear about this kind of stuff.


What is wrong with having sex with others as long as both are consenting and of legal age? The world is sick and twisted, but not because of the listed reasons.
DemonDeacon
Profile Joined February 2012
United States158 Posts
February 28 2012 23:22 GMT
#423
On February 29 2012 08:11 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 07:45 socommaster123 wrote:
Ive noticed that drinking has become much more prevelant as something to do even for middle school kids. I didnt drink for the first time until sophmore year in high school but now there are a lot of brothers and sisters of my friends who are just getting into high school who have already been drinking in middle school. Also a lot of people I know who are 2 years older than me have had sex with girls who are like 6 years younger then them (I'm 20). Really the world is sick and twisted when I hear about this kind of stuff.


What is wrong with having sex with others as long as both are consenting and of legal age? The world is sick and twisted, but not because of the listed reasons.


wait... 20+2-6? so it's ok for a 22 year old to have sex with a 16 year old? i don't know if i agree with that...
gg
MacroHeroWanabe
Profile Joined August 2010
France26 Posts
February 28 2012 23:26 GMT
#424
Okay first to everybody saying :"Omg it is not good at all because it is not filtered by the liver" this is wrong if you put it your rectum, it will go in your portal vascular system wich goes straight... into the liver. Anyway I dont say its good but it is like anykind of any abusive drinking. The all "omg kids are crazy nowadays" thing is stupid because first of all it has been done for years (like 10 or so) most of you just never heard about it but it is not a new "trend", and anyway when you are a teen you just want to try things. 20 years ago it was about smoking spliffs, 10 years ago it was taking some MDMA/LSD or any other drug and now you just put vodka in your ass untill you are too drunk to realise it is already too late. When you'll throw up everywhere because you cannot see how much alcohool you take you'll just stop or continue and continue untill something bad happen to you... How did that Charles Darwin called that already?? Oh yeah natural selection
<3
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
February 28 2012 23:31 GMT
#425
On February 29 2012 08:22 DemonDeacon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 08:11 Ghostcom wrote:
On February 29 2012 07:45 socommaster123 wrote:
Ive noticed that drinking has become much more prevelant as something to do even for middle school kids. I didnt drink for the first time until sophmore year in high school but now there are a lot of brothers and sisters of my friends who are just getting into high school who have already been drinking in middle school. Also a lot of people I know who are 2 years older than me have had sex with girls who are like 6 years younger then them (I'm 20). Really the world is sick and twisted when I hear about this kind of stuff.


What is wrong with having sex with others as long as both are consenting and of legal age? The world is sick and twisted, but not because of the listed reasons.


wait... 20+2-6? so it's ok for a 22 year old to have sex with a 16 year old? i don't know if i agree with that...

16 is the age of consent in a fair number of places. At that point, it's two consenting adults.
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 23:32:57
February 28 2012 23:32 GMT
#426
Thumbs up, means these kids wont have children anymore.
High Risk Low Reward
Kickboxer
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Slovenia1308 Posts
February 28 2012 23:39 GMT
#427
Sounds pretty hardcore :D
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
February 28 2012 23:43 GMT
#428
On February 29 2012 08:31 Dfgj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 08:22 DemonDeacon wrote:
On February 29 2012 08:11 Ghostcom wrote:
On February 29 2012 07:45 socommaster123 wrote:
Ive noticed that drinking has become much more prevelant as something to do even for middle school kids. I didnt drink for the first time until sophmore year in high school but now there are a lot of brothers and sisters of my friends who are just getting into high school who have already been drinking in middle school. Also a lot of people I know who are 2 years older than me have had sex with girls who are like 6 years younger then them (I'm 20). Really the world is sick and twisted when I hear about this kind of stuff.


What is wrong with having sex with others as long as both are consenting and of legal age? The world is sick and twisted, but not because of the listed reasons.


wait... 20+2-6? so it's ok for a 22 year old to have sex with a 16 year old? i don't know if i agree with that...

16 is the age of consent in a fair number of places. At that point, it's two consenting adults.


Exactly!
Shirolol
Profile Joined April 2010
England504 Posts
February 28 2012 23:44 GMT
#429
On February 29 2012 08:31 Dfgj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 08:22 DemonDeacon wrote:
On February 29 2012 08:11 Ghostcom wrote:
On February 29 2012 07:45 socommaster123 wrote:
Ive noticed that drinking has become much more prevelant as something to do even for middle school kids. I didnt drink for the first time until sophmore year in high school but now there are a lot of brothers and sisters of my friends who are just getting into high school who have already been drinking in middle school. Also a lot of people I know who are 2 years older than me have had sex with girls who are like 6 years younger then them (I'm 20). Really the world is sick and twisted when I hear about this kind of stuff.


What is wrong with having sex with others as long as both are consenting and of legal age? The world is sick and twisted, but not because of the listed reasons.


wait... 20+2-6? so it's ok for a 22 year old to have sex with a 16 year old? i don't know if i agree with that...

16 is the age of consent in a fair number of places. At that point, it's two consenting adults.


Legally speaking yes, however, I don't class a 16 year old as an adult and I don't think (m)any people do. 22 year old with a 16 year old is the older taking advantage of the younger in the VAST MAJORITY of cases, not all of course but literally 99%.
Korean Netizen wrote: My ears died from the static and the music and my eyes died from the depressing gameplay and bad observer.
NIJ
Profile Joined March 2010
1012 Posts
February 28 2012 23:47 GMT
#430
And I wouldn't call some 22 yr old an adult either. But yeah legally speaking 16 or 18 above.
Act of thinking logically cannot possibly be natural to the human mind. If it were, then mathematics would be everybody's easiest course at school and our species would not have taken several millennia to figure out the scientific method -NDT
UmiNotsuki
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States633 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 23:51:00
February 28 2012 23:50 GMT
#431
... This makes me sad xD

I can hardly understand wanting to get drunk at all. Perhaps if you're depressed it makes sense, but I think the general reason people do it is either because they're not supposed to or because it apparently feels good to lose control of your own mind. Either way, doing it this way is an increase in risk, fucking weird, AND doesn't even let you taste it (people supposedly think alcohol tastes good, right? Don't understand that either but that's besides the point.)

Anyone who's stupid enough to do this deserves whatever danger they're putting themselves in, frankly. I'mma dump them in the mental bin with the druggies and addicted binge drinkers. No thank you!!!

On February 29 2012 08:32 Spicy_Curry wrote:
Thumbs up, means these kids wont have children anymore.


LOL! xD Yes, optimism, good!
UmiNotsuki.111 (NA), UNTReborn.932 (EU), UmiNotsuki (iCCup) -- You see that text I wrote above this? I'll betcha $5 that you disagree :D
Konaa
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
February 28 2012 23:50 GMT
#432
No evidence: check
Sensational title: check
Yep, the media is overblowing things again.
henkel
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands146 Posts
February 28 2012 23:51 GMT
#433
omfg people actually do this, rofl. heard about it like 2 years ago, some people in my sisters class convinced some gullible kid that it was a trendy thing to do, small teacher/parent riot was the result. Always figured it to be an urban myth, i know the science checks out but still.
I just don't get it, why in the world would you want to get drunk by putting a tampon in your ass. I think all you people saying they did or know someone who does it are trolling or being trolled. it just doesn't make sense for it to be wide spread let alone a trend.
Timerly
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany511 Posts
February 28 2012 23:52 GMT
#434
We had a couple of cases of kids buying supposedly good vodka and then ingesting it intravenously I think three years ago here. People freaked out and went "omg, it's a trend, kids are getting retarded". Turns out I never heard of it again (and I've been around the drinking crowd, that's for sure). Tampon's in the vagina? Ok, I guess it's not gonna become the standard anyways. These things are one time sensations for 99% of users (who are about 1% of the population I'd assume). You can get just as shitfaced from chugging that vodka bottle you were dared to empty. Educate kids and show them how to learn from consequences, they'll believe you when they wake up the next morning.

To put this in perspective, I've seen or taken part in the following forms of consumption:

Vodka Melon (you put a hole in it, funnal vodka in there, let it soak in, eat later). Vodka gummibears (about 6 years ago, lol).
Vodka "Wick Blue". You put tons of breath mints into a vodka bottle. You smell like you brushed your teeth afterwards, anything but alcoholic breath.
"Chuggers" aka "Stürzer" in Germany where you put a lid on a beer bottle which has a small straw connected to it in a ways that lets outside air fill into the bottle so it can run out instantly. Close to shotgunning in the US but a bit more efficient due to the straw size. You can drink 0,5l (abou 3 US cups?) in close to 3sec like that.
The usual beer bongs, nothing new.
Breathalyzed alcohol, I'm probably missing the correct vocabulary but there are even bars for that in the Netherlands. Trust me when I tell you this hits for a short time but like a truck loaded with 1000 cases of beer.
Vodka "Ahoi", basically sherbet powder used to make soda is taken into the mouth, vodka added and then swallowed.
You see, stuff like this has been around for ages, it just takes a new shape and suddenly it gets "scary".

So yeah, doubt it's a big problem. Alcohol consumption among younger people in Germany has dropped over the last years, a few peaks have replaced constant drinking behaviour. Maybe nowadays kids drink once a week instead of two or three times but do it harder. I guess it's part of growing up to intoxicate yourself once in a while, it's nothing to freak out about. In the US it just hits people harder because it very suddenly becomes available and easy to hide once you go to college so the learning curve is much, much steeper.
Von
Profile Joined May 2009
United States363 Posts
February 28 2012 23:52 GMT
#435
On February 28 2012 14:02 tdynasty wrote:
this is why brain micro is underrated.


Win.


If its not fun I dont want it.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
February 28 2012 23:53 GMT
#436
On February 29 2012 08:44 Shirolol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 08:31 Dfgj wrote:
On February 29 2012 08:22 DemonDeacon wrote:
On February 29 2012 08:11 Ghostcom wrote:
On February 29 2012 07:45 socommaster123 wrote:
Ive noticed that drinking has become much more prevelant as something to do even for middle school kids. I didnt drink for the first time until sophmore year in high school but now there are a lot of brothers and sisters of my friends who are just getting into high school who have already been drinking in middle school. Also a lot of people I know who are 2 years older than me have had sex with girls who are like 6 years younger then them (I'm 20). Really the world is sick and twisted when I hear about this kind of stuff.


What is wrong with having sex with others as long as both are consenting and of legal age? The world is sick and twisted, but not because of the listed reasons.


wait... 20+2-6? so it's ok for a 22 year old to have sex with a 16 year old? i don't know if i agree with that...

16 is the age of consent in a fair number of places. At that point, it's two consenting adults.


Legally speaking yes, however, I don't class a 16 year old as an adult and I don't think (m)any people do. 22 year old with a 16 year old is the older taking advantage of the younger in the VAST MAJORITY of cases, not all of course but literally 99%.


This is just as inconsistent as people arguing that 16 year olds are old enough to be punished to the full extent of the law, but apperantly too stupid to vote and thus have any influence on said laws because they are too easily manipulated. You can't class them as one thing in one case, and another thing in another case....

But we are drifting, let's go back to other gross ways of getting drunk. I've always been a fan of the foot in plastic bag with vodka (no I haven't, that shit is nasty!)
Konaa
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
February 28 2012 23:54 GMT
#437
High schooler here. Where I go in northern Minnesota, drinking is considered really stupid and only the "gangsta" kids do it, while actual cool people don't. I can't figure out if other high schools aren't the same, or if the media just overhypes underage drinking to make it seem like everyone does it.
Jormundr
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1678 Posts
February 28 2012 23:56 GMT
#438
On February 29 2012 08:22 DemonDeacon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 08:11 Ghostcom wrote:
On February 29 2012 07:45 socommaster123 wrote:
Ive noticed that drinking has become much more prevelant as something to do even for middle school kids. I didnt drink for the first time until sophmore year in high school but now there are a lot of brothers and sisters of my friends who are just getting into high school who have already been drinking in middle school. Also a lot of people I know who are 2 years older than me have had sex with girls who are like 6 years younger then them (I'm 20). Really the world is sick and twisted when I hear about this kind of stuff.


What is wrong with having sex with others as long as both are consenting and of legal age? The world is sick and twisted, but not because of the listed reasons.


wait... 20+2-6? so it's ok for a 22 year old to have sex with a 16 year old? i don't know if i agree with that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America
But no, it's morally wrong for people to fuck until they're 18. It's definitely not just a view propagated by an uneducated majority.
Capitalism is beneficial for people who work harder than other people. Under capitalism the only way to make more money is to work harder then your competitors whether they be other companies or workers. ~ Vegetarian
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
February 29 2012 00:00 GMT
#439
On February 29 2012 08:56 Jormundr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 08:22 DemonDeacon wrote:
On February 29 2012 08:11 Ghostcom wrote:
On February 29 2012 07:45 socommaster123 wrote:
Ive noticed that drinking has become much more prevelant as something to do even for middle school kids. I didnt drink for the first time until sophmore year in high school but now there are a lot of brothers and sisters of my friends who are just getting into high school who have already been drinking in middle school. Also a lot of people I know who are 2 years older than me have had sex with girls who are like 6 years younger then them (I'm 20). Really the world is sick and twisted when I hear about this kind of stuff.


What is wrong with having sex with others as long as both are consenting and of legal age? The world is sick and twisted, but not because of the listed reasons.


wait... 20+2-6? so it's ok for a 22 year old to have sex with a 16 year old? i don't know if i agree with that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America
But no, it's morally wrong for people to fuck until they're 18. It's definitely not just a view propagated by an uneducated majority.



What is morally wrong is completely subjective and debatable.
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
February 29 2012 00:01 GMT
#440
Only in America. Only in America...

Seriously tho can people get dumber?

User was warned for this post
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
ViBE143
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 583
Artosis 571
Rain 537
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox261
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5435
Other Games
summit1g7936
shahzam590
JimRising 503
C9.Mang0260
ArmadaUGS81
Maynarde72
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen166
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
14m
PiGStarcraft177
Kung Fu Cup
11h 14m
Stellar Fest
13h 14m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.