• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:43
CEST 14:43
KST 21:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9090 users

How is your handwriting compared to other people?

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Ardhimas
Profile Joined March 2011
Indonesia75 Posts
September 06 2011 00:18 GMT
#1
Poll: How is your handwriting, legibility and neatness-wise?

Below average. (1139)
 
65%

Better than average. (325)
 
19%

Average, (287)
 
16%

1751 total votes

Your vote: How is your handwriting, legibility and neatness-wise?

(Vote): Better than average.
(Vote): Average,
(Vote): Below average.



I've always been curious about this, especially considering we are all starcraft players, meaning we would have good hand-eye coordination. Hand control however, is a different story. I have good hand eye coordination, but when it comes to writing I sometimes struggle to read some phrases I've written a few months before. One of my limiting factors in improvement is the fact that I can't click as precise as I often would, even if I know what to do.

What is it like with you guys? I'm sure you've had comments about your handwriting before, so you would know if it's good/average/bad.
"Damn, you are like a man-bear-girl with those hands." - Qzy
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 01:20:12
September 06 2011 00:19 GMT
#2
mine sucks, only legible to myself. then again, most people in the office are the same. lol
lol. i wasted my 6000th post on criticising my own handwriting. fail. ==
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
September 06 2011 00:20 GMT
#3
My handwriting is atrocious. Sometimes I can't even read something I've just written.
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
September 06 2011 00:20 GMT
#4
mine is just awful.

in elementary schools teachers would freak out marking my stuff because of how messy it was. it's still messy though, but for most things in the world you don't even need to handwrite anymore and even if you do it's not like my writing is completely illegible.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
September 06 2011 00:20 GMT
#5
I've been complimented several times on it, but I very rarely write stuff by hand. Like 2-3 times a year I guess.

Pity, my one talent is going to waste.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Myles
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5162 Posts
September 06 2011 00:21 GMT
#6
I need a way below average option.

If I try really hard I can right decently, but if you would have looked at my notepad when I was a waiter you would have thought it was a different language not using the english alphabet.
Moderator
Hyren
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States817 Posts
September 06 2011 00:21 GMT
#7
I swear my handwriting hasn't changed since 3rd grade.
Power-tripping mod for Trump's stream
duk3
Profile Joined September 2010
United States807 Posts
September 06 2011 00:22 GMT
#8
My handwriting is bad, but I can read it and I can write pretty fast so it's all I need.
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
0mgVitaminE
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1278 Posts
September 06 2011 00:22 GMT
#9
Voted average. Mine's definitely readable, but I never get comments about how great it is.
Hi there. I'm in a cave, how bout you?
3clipse
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada2555 Posts
September 06 2011 00:23 GMT
#10
Terrible. My dad just made fun of my handwriting a week ago. It's probably on par with 4th grader most of the time, and it gets worse when I'm jotting down fast notes in class.
lyAsakura
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1414 Posts
September 06 2011 00:23 GMT
#11
Really tiny, crammed together, and borderline illegible handwriting.
Eh, whatever.
WeMade FOX would be a deadly SC2 team.
nougdp
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany144 Posts
September 06 2011 00:23 GMT
#12
Beside my autograph I handwrite like twice a year... so its a common problem, if you use your PC so much.
MHT
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1026 Posts
September 06 2011 00:24 GMT
#13
Mine's so bad you literally need to decode it, thankfully everything's on computers these days.
Detri
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom683 Posts
September 06 2011 00:24 GMT
#14
Dip a spider in ink, let it walk over a page, *VOILA* my handwriting
The poor are thieves, beggars and whores, the rich are politicians, solicitors and courtesans...
Zhou
Profile Joined February 2009
United States832 Posts
September 06 2011 00:25 GMT
#15
My hand-writing is pretty bad. Nothing is consistent, but at the very least its readable. Though, if I do try to put in effort in my writing, it can come out a little nicer than usual.

Not really sure why that is.
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
September 06 2011 00:26 GMT
#16
I am pretty much the only person that can decipher it.
#1 Kwanro Fan
IskatuMesk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada969 Posts
September 06 2011 00:27 GMT
#17
I cannot hand write. I actually can barely even print. I've never really had a need for either, though.
JethroTV
Profile Joined December 2010
United States206 Posts
September 06 2011 00:27 GMT
#18
I do math pretty much all day and I find if I don't write neatly, I make mistakes. As such, my writing is pretty decent.
@JethroTV
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
September 06 2011 00:28 GMT
#19
When I write only for myself : barely legible, only readable if you're me honestly.

When I put in effort : pretty bad
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
hypercube
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary2735 Posts
September 06 2011 00:29 GMT
#20
Most of the time I can figure out what I wrote.
"Sending people in rockets to other planets is a waste of money better spent on sending rockets into people on this planet."
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 972
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings238
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech99
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45582
Shuttle 13694
FanTaSy 1487
Hyuk 1060
BeSt 574
Horang2 462
Mini 324
EffOrt 277
Stork 222
Pusan 220
[ Show more ]
Last 161
Zeus 142
Killer 121
sorry 95
Mind 83
Soma 73
Hyun 62
ggaemo 56
Sea.KH 55
hero 52
Snow 48
PianO 42
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 30
Aegong 23
JYJ 17
zelot 16
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1169
qojqva808
XcaliburYe386
Counter-Strike
fl0m2758
byalli1225
x6flipin553
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu418
Other Games
gofns36230
B2W.Neo952
Livibee178
Hui .151
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King60
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1903
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 17m
Replay Cast
10h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.