• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:33
CEST 20:33
KST 03:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8715 users

Ask and answer stupid questions here! - Page 25

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 783 Next
iTzSnypah
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1738 Posts
January 08 2014 08:25 GMT
#481
On January 08 2014 13:54 icystorage wrote:
what color should I paint my walls? I just moved in. It has and old dusty yellowish paint.

Black. And buy some Chalk.
Team Liquid needs more Terrans.
Arevall
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1133 Posts
January 08 2014 08:36 GMT
#482
On January 08 2014 13:54 icystorage wrote:
what color should I paint my walls? I just moved in. It has and old dusty yellowish paint.


Definitely white, to lighten up your room (I live in Sweden though, it's pretty dark here). Get plenty of paintings/posters to give life to the walls.
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-08 08:44:13
January 08 2014 08:43 GMT
#483
On January 08 2014 14:17 zlefin wrote:
how come people get to ask stupid questions in this thread but we don't get to give stupid answers?

42



Well....stupid answers does happen.
Like here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 08 2014 13:28 Najda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 13:26 Meepman wrote:
Why do university students always smell like coffee


Maybe coffee just smells like university students.

Or here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 08 2014 13:38 Dogfoodboy16 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 13:26 Meepman wrote:
Why do university students always smell like coffee


They dont smell like coffee, they smell like Starbucks.

Or this:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 08 2014 17:43 greenelve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 14:17 zlefin wrote:
how come people get to ask stupid questions in this thread but we don't get to give stupid answers?

42



But mostly people give regular answers. The Reason lies in empathie. Everyone knows that the questions asked here, are questions no one would ask because of feeling ashamed off. So to say, to reward their courage, the answers are taken seriously.
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
January 08 2014 12:50 GMT
#484
Why does reading Nietzsche make me think of destroying the world's supply of sugarcane, rice, and baby powder?
▲ ▲ ▲
TheCzarOfAll
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States170 Posts
January 08 2014 13:31 GMT
#485
On January 08 2014 21:50 Taekwon wrote:
Why does reading Nietzsche make me think of destroying the world's supply of sugarcane, rice, and baby powder?


Because you want stupid people to starve and have dry skin.
Yes.
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
January 08 2014 14:35 GMT
#486
On January 08 2014 21:50 Taekwon wrote:
Why does reading Nietzsche make me think of destroying the world's supply of sugarcane, rice, and baby powder?

Because you are reading Nietzsche wrong.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
January 08 2014 16:39 GMT
#487
I legitimately have a real question.

As you may know, I tend to rage a lot when I play. Sometimes I say things that are very offensive and that I don't mean. I feel really bad afterwards, and I have to apologize a lot. That being said, one of my friends deleted me on Skype and I was really sad because I didn't know why. I talked to her on battle.net and she said there was a video where I "talked crap" about her. I cannot, for the life of me, find this video. This is really bugging me.

She said she didn't remember where she saw the video. This just hurts because I just don't know what to do, but I know I would never say anything bad about her, ever. That's why this bugs me so much. What did I say? Why did I say it? Did I actually say it?

Please, can you help me find some bm compilation video that includes me talking trash?
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
skunk_works
Profile Joined April 2011
United States109 Posts
January 08 2014 17:32 GMT
#488
how about u stop being a tard and realize you are playing a game for fun and stop being bm
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
January 08 2014 18:10 GMT
#489
On January 09 2014 02:32 skunk_works wrote:
how about u stop being a tard



stop being bm


That's quite a profound dichotomy you've created there.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
January 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#490
On January 08 2014 23:35 Shiragaku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 21:50 Taekwon wrote:
Why does reading Nietzsche make me think of destroying the world's supply of sugarcane, rice, and baby powder?

Because you are reading Nietzsche wrong.


Maybe it's you who's reading it wrong, while he's the only one reading it correctly.
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
January 08 2014 19:30 GMT
#491
On January 09 2014 01:39 ninazerg wrote:
I legitimately have a real question.

As you may know, I tend to rage a lot when I play. Sometimes I say things that are very offensive and that I don't mean. I feel really bad afterwards, and I have to apologize a lot. That being said, one of my friends deleted me on Skype and I was really sad because I didn't know why. I talked to her on battle.net and she said there was a video where I "talked crap" about her. I cannot, for the life of me, find this video. This is really bugging me.

She said she didn't remember where she saw the video. This just hurts because I just don't know what to do, but I know I would never say anything bad about her, ever. That's why this bugs me so much. What did I say? Why did I say it? Did I actually say it?

Please, can you help me find some bm compilation video that includes me talking trash?

She may be making it all up, just out of jealousy.

She may be making it all up for another reason.

It could be made by someone else to ruin your friendship.

Who knows. =/
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
January 08 2014 19:43 GMT
#492
On January 09 2014 03:24 Dark_Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 23:35 Shiragaku wrote:
On January 08 2014 21:50 Taekwon wrote:
Why does reading Nietzsche make me think of destroying the world's supply of sugarcane, rice, and baby powder?

Because you are reading Nietzsche wrong.


Maybe it's you who's reading it wrong, while he's the only one reading it correctly.

How some of my buddies sum up the Nietzsche debate.
[image loading]
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
January 08 2014 20:24 GMT
#493
what kind of traces would modern civilization leave? what would happen to the cities after millions of years of earth's geological changes?

just wondering how rediscovering modern civilization would look like tens of millions of years later.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
January 08 2014 20:35 GMT
#494
On January 09 2014 05:24 jinorazi wrote:
what kind of traces would modern civilization leave? what would happen to the cities after millions of years of earth's geological changes?

just wondering how rediscovering modern civilization would look like tens of millions of years later.


I'm no where near qualified to answer but in tens of millions of years the geology of the earth will have changed a lot with the shifting of the tectonic plates, and with that I would expect a large amount of large scale earthquakes that will level the majority of modern civilization, and combined with many other natural disasters such as volcanoes, hurricanes, tornadoes, and whatever else I would expect any remaining artifacts of our existence to be buried underground or to sink below the oceans.

If we don't kill ourselves off or otherwise get setback by a large amount in the next 200 years however, I would expect Humans to expand our domain to other places of our solar system at the minimum, which is the beginning of making humans essentially immortal as a species outside of extraterrestrial genocide.
heliusx
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States2306 Posts
January 08 2014 21:17 GMT
#495
On January 09 2014 05:24 jinorazi wrote:
what kind of traces would modern civilization leave? what would happen to the cities after millions of years of earth's geological changes?

just wondering how rediscovering modern civilization would look like tens of millions of years later.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD381A3C3DF48A229
dude bro.
mantequilla
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Turkey781 Posts
January 08 2014 22:16 GMT
#496
Say there is a person in your friend group, and you don't like him. How can you make him stay away from you without being a jerk in front of your other friends? That person should never talk to you unless its really important, or ask your for something unless there's no one to help him.
Age of Mythology forever!
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
January 08 2014 22:23 GMT
#497
On January 09 2014 07:16 mantequilla wrote:
Say there is a person in your friend group, and you don't like him. How can you make him stay away from you without being a jerk in front of your other friends? That person should never talk to you unless its really important, or ask your for something unless there's no one to help him.


Tell him you think he's cute.
mantequilla
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Turkey781 Posts
January 08 2014 22:55 GMT
#498
On January 09 2014 07:23 Najda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 07:16 mantequilla wrote:
Say there is a person in your friend group, and you don't like him. How can you make him stay away from you without being a jerk in front of your other friends? That person should never talk to you unless its really important, or ask your for something unless there's no one to help him.


Tell him you think he's cute.


Yeah that won't make me look like a jerk but, like a pony?
Age of Mythology forever!
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
January 08 2014 23:01 GMT
#499
On January 09 2014 07:55 mantequilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 07:23 Najda wrote:
On January 09 2014 07:16 mantequilla wrote:
Say there is a person in your friend group, and you don't like him. How can you make him stay away from you without being a jerk in front of your other friends? That person should never talk to you unless its really important, or ask your for something unless there's no one to help him.


Tell him you think he's cute.


Yeah that won't make me look like a jerk but, like a pony?


What's wrong with ponies. Everyone likes ponies.
Meepman
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada610 Posts
January 09 2014 02:30 GMT
#500
On January 09 2014 07:55 mantequilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 07:23 Najda wrote:
On January 09 2014 07:16 mantequilla wrote:
Say there is a person in your friend group, and you don't like him. How can you make him stay away from you without being a jerk in front of your other friends? That person should never talk to you unless its really important, or ask your for something unless there's no one to help him.


Tell him you think he's cute.


Yeah that won't make me look like a jerk but, like a pony?


Maybe, but it will make us all really happy inside
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 783 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM786
TKL 324
TaKeTV 320
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 114
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 786
TKL 324
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 175
BRAT_OK 114
UpATreeSC 90
EmSc Tv 19
MindelVK 18
JuggernautJason13
Nathanias 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 176
White-Ra 130
firebathero 122
910 56
Barracks 52
Hyun 36
Trap 29
Bale 25
Killer 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 15
soO 14
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva4095
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6929
crisheroes1742
Liquid`Hasu1544
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3641
singsing1764
Beastyqt768
ceh9653
B2W.Neo527
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe90
Trikslyr53
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream432
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 84
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix15
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2070
• TFBlade702
Other Games
• Shiphtur269
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 27m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.