• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6969 users

When I turned 18, I..... - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
On February 17 2011 10:02 Live2Win wrote:
Okay guys, chill out.

This is my brother here who'm I am proud of for who he is and for his decisions in life (so far).

He posted this thread with the intentions knowing what you guys did when you turned 18, not to ask your opinions on his religious choices or other stuff.

I ask you guys as an old TL member who use to contribute enormously to this site,
stay respectful and do not derail the topic.
StateSC2
Profile Joined September 2010
Korea (South)621 Posts
February 17 2011 00:21 GMT
#121
Went skydiving.
Fireblast!: "This guy is pointless and wonderful"
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 17 2011 00:21 GMT
#122
On February 17 2011 07:26 Seeker wrote:
Then, heading to bible study with my other friends.


YEAAAAAA
McDonalds
Profile Joined March 2010
Liechtenstein2244 Posts
February 17 2011 00:22 GMT
#123
On February 17 2011 09:14 N3rV[Green] wrote:
smoked way to much weed, went on a birthday hike, fucked around pretty much all day. Was glorious.

But seriously, for your health, go get laid bro!

Sex is fucking amazing, and baby's only happen when rubbers are not used.

Sex is only interesting if you haven't had much of it, and condoms can break.

On February 17 2011 09:08 Detri wrote:
I drank so much i had to be carried out of the club, absinthe/malibu/sambuka/lime isnt a good drink to top off a days drinking. ( not my first drink ofc, i'm Irish we drink from 12 years old ;P )

But yeah it was a messy one...


Absinthe or absinth?
High five :---)
universalwill
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States654 Posts
February 17 2011 00:23 GMT
#124
I went to starbucks and got myself a fancy cup of coffee and then proceeded to go into my basement and play fallout 3 for the rest of the day.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2011 00:24 GMT
#125
Got wasted and, according to witnesses, puked all over a girl. I'm a true gentleman.


so; nothing special or out of the ordinary.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
TheGreatWhiteHope_
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States335 Posts
February 17 2011 00:33 GMT
#126
I went to an indian casino and won 150 bucks! smoked a cigar too IIRC
Avila
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada39 Posts
February 17 2011 00:33 GMT
#127
when I turned 18 I went to a club since in Canada at least where I live legal drinking age is 18- I got wasted like most canadians when they turn 18.
I remember in particular a friend bought me a shot called - Prarie Fire- which is all kind of gross its alcohol with tabasco in it
I shot it, leaned under the bar ledge- puked - and went back to dancing. that is the most i remember of it
"If you're not 1st, you're last"
UFO
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
582 Posts
February 17 2011 00:34 GMT
#128
I did absolutely fucking nothing. I didn`t even care and I didn`t even realize that it will be my 18th birthday until like 1-2 weeks before it. I didn`t make any party, I just spend the day with my computer.
Gatsbi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1134 Posts
February 17 2011 00:35 GMT
#129
I'm sorry you are a religious sheep. It's not your fault though, brainwashed by your parents since you were 1 year old I'm sure. My only advice is get out there and start being skeptical of all the crap you were taught. And stop going to 'bible study'. Seriously, don't lose the best years of your life to religion.

User was temp banned for this post.
"IF WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE KNOWN. THEN YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN ANYTHINIG YET." - Rev Kojo Smith
Avila
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada39 Posts
February 17 2011 00:36 GMT
#130
[QUOTE]On February 17 2011 09:22 McDonalds wrote:
[QUOTE]On February 17 2011 09:14 N3rV[Green] wrote:
smoked way to much weed, went on a birthday hike, fucked around pretty much all day. Was glorious.-
that also sounds like a most candians bdays - just not 18.


.[/QUOTE]
Sex is only interesting if you haven't had much of it, and condoms can break.
Umm I dont know who you have sex but with a rate of 5-6 times a week I can say its still and will always be "interesting"

"If you're not 1st, you're last"
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
February 17 2011 00:37 GMT
#131
I was homeless and freezing cold miles from any friends and with no phone or money to contact them. Didn't let it get me down though, I had 2 bottles of beer and an ipod with enough battery for the night, cheered me right up and I'm still here. Ain't nothin to a boss.
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
February 17 2011 00:38 GMT
#132
My friends threw me a huge suprise party with my family, my friends, my teammates (soccer) with a band at this place. We got really drunk. The next day I got super fucking high and hung out with my friends and girlfriend in the evening ^^

The week after that I studied every day all day for my exams.
Try another route paperboy.
niTsEn
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany86 Posts
February 17 2011 00:41 GMT
#133
when i turned 18
i took the car at midnight and picked my buddies up to go party my birthday.
On the way to a club we wanted to go to party a little bit.
Police stopped us and i had my first Police control 35 minutes after midnight.
Pretty good start in my driving career :D
For all Americans here in Germany we are only allowed to drive alone when we turn 18.
TrainFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States469 Posts
February 17 2011 00:41 GMT
#134
....got arrested for possession. Oh boy I hope my boss never see's this.
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
February 17 2011 00:45 GMT
#135
When I turned 18, I played StarCraft.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
February 17 2011 00:45 GMT
#136
Went to the strippers, got hammered, wondered why people enjoy throwing loonies at the strippers vag. Then went home and slept.
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
February 17 2011 00:46 GMT
#137
Pretty sure i hit up the club.
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 00:51:28
February 17 2011 00:47 GMT
#138
got really shitfaced with my friends in a bar
Chriamon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States886 Posts
February 17 2011 00:47 GMT
#139
On February 17 2011 07:26 Seeker wrote:
I was able to keep my virginity till now. (big thing for me, I'm a HUGE believer in abstinence)

I have played the violin for 11 years now


I just wanted to point out that those 2 things are probably related. Also, keep telling yourself that that first one is by choice...

User was temp banned for this post.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/274906/1/Blaze/
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
February 17 2011 00:50 GMT
#140
I got the shit kicked out of me by my buddies. 18 hits a piece anywhere but the face. 18 x 7.

Drank two pitchers of Fat tire and smoked weed until four in the morning.

21 was the same thing except it was 9x21 and I coped out after the seventh guy.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings63
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 142
RuFF_SC2 31
ProTech14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15348
Rain 2266
Artosis 622
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3772
Counter-Strike
taco 265
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
Mew2King192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Other Games
summit1g8558
Day[9].tv655
JimRising 542
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0248
ArmadaUGS69
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv655
• Scarra574
• Shiphtur191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 47m
OSC
20h 47m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.