![[image loading]](http://s2.hubimg.com/u/259337_f260.jpg)
Present:
![[image loading]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511EGKEWBTL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg)
Future: Soon, soon. Maybe a rereading of one of the classics I already own.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Danglars
United States12133 Posts
![]() Present: ![]() Future: Soon, soon. Maybe a rereading of one of the classics I already own. | ||
|
fishbowl
United States1575 Posts
![]() | ||
|
xDeniedx
Canada4 Posts
![]() Reading: ![]() Next Up: | ||
|
Perguvious
United States1783 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Drolla
United Kingdom389 Posts
![]() Just had to write an essay on this for my exams, even though it was a school text, it was actually a decent play. Edit: Image isn't loading for some reason so I'll try fix it when I get home. | ||
|
iloveav
Poland1484 Posts
| ||
|
Gnial
Canada907 Posts
That said, my bathroom is currently stocked with: ![]() It is an entertaining read, and has some intriguing stuff - but it sells itself as the "freakonomics" of sports while in fact it fails to reach the high bar set by freakonomics. It just says too much stuff I already knew. The non casual reading I have includes books like this, along with dozens of other books capable of of being used to beat someone to death. ![]() | ||
|
Thezzphai
Germany1145 Posts
![]() | ||
|
dxong
Denmark109 Posts
Kafka on the shore for the late night reading while listening to Kaishiwa Daisuke! The Rogue as dailies... | ||
|
Iranon
United States983 Posts
Currently reading: + Show Spoiler + ![]() and | ||
|
FaCE_1
Canada6185 Posts
![]() Next one: ![]() | ||
|
Adomine
United States43 Posts
![]() Just started reading this series, really like it so far. | ||
|
DisneylandSC
Netherlands435 Posts
Also, I saw there was a new book from Yann Martel, has anyone read it? recommend it? I really liked the life of Pi, especialy the ending was great. | ||
|
BlackFlag
499 Posts
On May 26 2011 12:21 Danglars wrote: Past: ![]() Present: ![]() Future: Soon, soon. Maybe a rereading of one of the classics I already own. is the book about capitalism a sarcastic book? | ||
|
BlackFlag
499 Posts
On May 27 2011 01:25 Adomine wrote: ![]() Just started reading this series, really like it so far. I really liked that book. I heard the other novels (out of that series) aren't that good, especially the last one and the ending should be total shit, which is a real shame. | ||
|
yesterhead
Sweden19 Posts
Recommending it to everyone. In some cases is this book it feels like he is talking directly to me and my sc2 situation. It's so cool. ![]() | ||
|
jello_biafra
United Kingdom6642 Posts
![]() ![]() Both incredibly long but very interesting. | ||
|
Jumbled
1543 Posts
On May 27 2011 05:13 BlackFlag wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2011 01:25 Adomine wrote: ![]() Just started reading this series, really like it so far. I really liked that book. I heard the other novels (out of that series) aren't that good, especially the last one and the ending should be total shit, which is a real shame. The others are pretty decent, although the last in the series is a bit of a decline in quality. However, the best two novels he's written in this setting are the side story Chasm City, and the prequel The Prefect. Both are excellent and outdo the main trilogy. | ||
|
{CC}StealthBlue
United States41117 Posts
| ||
|
HazMat
United States17077 Posts
I live like 5 mins away from where he spent his high school years :D | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle FanTaSy Bisu firebathero Stork Mini Hyuk Rush [ Show more ] Soma EffOrt Zeus Soulkey actioN Last Light ZerO Snow Dewaltoss Mong Killer Barracks Pusan hero JYJ PianO NotJumperer Shinee Free Bale ToSsGirL Hyun Aegong Sharp Shine sorry yabsab HiyA Sacsri Noble Icarus Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36261 singsing2055 B2W.Neo845 crisheroes276 hiko236 DeMusliM216 Livibee133 byalli129 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|