• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9299 users

Favorite Ale - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
December 09 2010 18:38 GMT
#121
KEITHS.

everyday of the week. Alexander Keiths India Pale Ale. The pride of Nova Scotia.

nothing beats it in North America.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Zips
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
December 09 2010 18:39 GMT
#122
[image loading]
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
December 09 2010 19:30 GMT
#123
[image loading]

I can't find it most places, but it sure is delicious
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WindOw
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden407 Posts
December 09 2010 19:38 GMT
#124
I'm drinking Hobgoblin right now, not my favoruite though. I guess my favourite would be Kill Kenny (stout) i guess.
AKA WindOw[InCa] (BW) | TheMisT (SC2) | NaNiwa FC founder
Fredoq
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden206 Posts
December 09 2010 19:50 GMT
#125
This thread asked for it!



I'm pretty new but my favorite is falcon! :D The swedish one i think ^^
Grumbaki
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium141 Posts
December 09 2010 20:08 GMT
#126


mandatory belgian beer
[image loading]
The bar sucks (tourist trap, ok 2K beers but lots of crappy exotic ones and low on many belgian essentials, go to Moeder Lambic instead) but the beer created by the owner is pretty nice.
Gruik
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-09 20:13:10
December 09 2010 20:11 GMT
#127
On December 10 2010 04:38 WindOw wrote:
I'm drinking Hobgoblin right now, not my favoruite though. I guess my favourite would be Kill Kenny (stout) i guess.


It's Kilkenny, and it's a cream ale...

[image loading]
Kilkenny ftw...
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-09 20:30:51
December 09 2010 20:22 GMT
#128
On December 08 2010 18:24 eRoN_ wrote:
Hobgoblin



Dear god i hate Wychwood. I dont understand how someone can drink it. I have to admit some of my friends liked it,but i could hardly swallow some of their products. They have some amazing labels and names though ,but pretty weak content nontheless.
Pathetic Greta hater.
exarchrum
Profile Joined August 2010
United States491 Posts
December 09 2010 23:27 GMT
#129
Sierra Nevada is amazing, I routinely go back to it again and again.
Gordon Biersch makes some good beers. Their winter bock is quite delicious. They're based in San Jose, CA , you can find most of their beers in the area, but I've only seen the Marzen down in LA.
justin.tv/exarch watch me play!
Blackhawk13
Profile Joined April 2010
United States442 Posts
December 10 2010 00:03 GMT
#130
blue moon is gud
malady
Profile Joined November 2010
United States600 Posts
December 10 2010 00:04 GMT
#131
magic hat

cirrcus boy
dumchu
TimmyMac
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada499 Posts
December 10 2010 00:16 GMT
#132
On December 10 2010 03:38 ComaDose wrote:
KEITHS.

everyday of the week. Alexander Keiths India Pale Ale. The pride of Nova Scotia.

nothing beats it in North America.

lol, Keiths is barely an IPA. Really it's nothing special by any means.
Ferox77
Profile Joined October 2010
United States59 Posts
December 10 2010 05:59 GMT
#133
Newcastle Brown Ale. Best ale hands down imo.

[image loading]
no amount of creativity is gonna get a zergling past a wallin or an overlord past a marine - IdrA
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-10 06:07:07
December 10 2010 06:06 GMT
#134
Greetings from Perth, Australia! The beer I enjoy most is Little Creature's Pale Ale. It tastes ok from the bottle, but so much better on tap. It's a beer that originated from a micro-brewery here.

[image loading]
evoli
Profile Joined May 2010
United States333 Posts
December 10 2010 06:34 GMT
#135
On December 08 2010 15:08 HornSnHaloS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2010 15:00 evoli wrote:
Man, I feel extremely privileged to live where I do. I live in a small college town on the Northern California coast, and we have several breweries near us and access to some of the great breweries in Oregon and Washington.

Some of my favourites:

Deschutes Brewery: Black Butte Porter
Six Rivers Brewery: Moonstone Porter
Mad River Brewery: Steelhead Porter
Anderson Valley: Boont Amber Ale
Ninkasi : Tricerahops Double IPA.

And I recently had this gem recently, and I recommend you check it out if you have access to a Wholefoods. It's called Dark Force, an ImperialWheat Stout from HaandBryggeriet, a Norwegian brewery.

I love beer. Love, love, love beer. I even interviewed iNcontrol about his favourite beer for Gosutrolling.com. He remarked that he is typically a Gin man, but he does enjoy McMenamin's Ruby.

Do you live in humboldt?
I'm in Mendocino myself, and I love the breweries around here.
Red tail ale out of ukiah is good too.
(home town)
I haven't tried many small scale ales out of northern/central california though.


I actually do live in Humboldt. It's funny; you can typically tell where someone lives by the beer they're drinking ^.^
General Manager for EG // twitter.com/gosutrolling
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
December 10 2010 07:04 GMT
#136
Kilkenny is really the only ale that I really like... I wish that I could find some more beers that I really enjoyed... but mostly I'll drink Kilkenny and on the lager side its Steam Whistle for me.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1031
ZZZero.O 151
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm95
League of Legends
Doublelift4894
JimRising 620
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7064
Other Games
summit1g10179
FrodaN3145
KnowMe218
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1049
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
36m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 36m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.