• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:56
CEST 06:56
KST 13:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8009 users

Good chair?

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
ddog22
Profile Joined September 2010
11 Posts
September 27 2010 23:07 GMT
#1
I sit on my ass a lot and the chair I use right now is pretty bad. I'd like to get something that has good back support, is comfortable & has adjustable arms/height. Anyone have any ideas?
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-27 23:17:10
September 27 2010 23:16 GMT
#2
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Everything adjustable.
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
September 27 2010 23:18 GMT
#3
[image loading]

I had one of these at work, it was actually the best chair I've ever sat in. The lumbar support was really different from all other chairs.

Really pricey though, but I think you can pick up a used one for 500-700.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
ddog22
Profile Joined September 2010
11 Posts
September 27 2010 23:20 GMT
#4
That thing does look badass unfortunately I can only spend like $200 on a chair & I've had bad experiences sticking parts of my body in fruit.
Airsick
Profile Joined March 2010
United States134 Posts
September 27 2010 23:23 GMT
#5
On September 28 2010 08:18 Cambium wrote:
[image loading]

I had one of these at work, it was actually the best chair I've ever sat in. The lumbar support was really different from all other chairs.

Really pricey though, but I think you can pick up a used one for 500-700.

Wow, I have that exact chair. It is amazing
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
September 27 2010 23:24 GMT
#6
I think it's best if you just go to an office-supply store and try out all the chairs that fit in your price range. Unless the chair is fully adjustable (and only very few are, aeron being one of them), different people will prefer different brands/models.

After you've determined the exact one you like, you can look for deals online.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
lindn
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden833 Posts
September 27 2010 23:27 GMT
#7
On September 28 2010 08:23 Airsick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2010 08:18 Cambium wrote:
[image loading]

I had one of these at work, it was actually the best chair I've ever sat in. The lumbar support was really different from all other chairs.

Really pricey though, but I think you can pick up a used one for 500-700.

Wow, I have that exact chair. It is amazing

I do not have that exact chair. I am however amazing
SoL[9]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Portugal1370 Posts
September 27 2010 23:29 GMT
#8
[image loading]


My chair looks almost like this one. Is amazing i can sit almost all day and keep enjoying.
I Can Fly...
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
September 27 2010 23:35 GMT
#9
On September 28 2010 08:29 SoL[9] wrote:
[image loading]


My chair looks almost like this one. Is amazing i can sit almost all day and keep enjoying.


I have this chair. Good for short periods, definitely not recommended for long periods of time. The upper back support is a joke.
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
Scodia
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom588 Posts
September 27 2010 23:41 GMT
#10
MARKUS - chair from Ikea, Unfortunately not arm adjustable however height/tilt is and back support is phenominal. such a comfortable chair.
Laugh, Cry, Wonder Why. Fans of - SlayersMin -
Thoreezhea1
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States532 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-27 23:43:59
September 27 2010 23:41 GMT
#11
You got something to say?

ya I know it sucks

[image loading]

What the Fu- REAPERS?!
tfeign
Profile Joined June 2004
United States2980 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-27 23:47:02
September 27 2010 23:41 GMT
#12
[image loading]


http://news.mmosite.com/content/2009-01-15/20090115025519762.shtml
Forgottenfrog
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1268 Posts
September 27 2010 23:43 GMT
#13
On September 28 2010 08:18 Cambium wrote:
[image loading]

I had one of these at work, it was actually the best chair I've ever sat in. The lumbar support was really different from all other chairs.

Really pricey though, but I think you can pick up a used one for 500-700.


Whats the name of the chair? link?
Assault_1
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1950 Posts
September 27 2010 23:46 GMT
#14
On September 28 2010 08:18 Cambium wrote:
[image loading]

I had one of these at work, it was actually the best chair I've ever sat in. The lumbar support was really different from all other chairs.

Really pricey though, but I think you can pick up a used one for 500-700.


don't get this, it really hurts ur back after a while

i had it at work for my coop term
geetarzero
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States217 Posts
September 27 2010 23:50 GMT
#15
i can't stop thinking about the office when you say lumbar support.
sKyHigh? him? don't worry about it. (–_–)
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
September 27 2010 23:51 GMT
#16
Anything from Rooms To Go.

>.>
<.<
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
September 27 2010 23:51 GMT
#17
On September 28 2010 08:43 Forgottenfrog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2010 08:18 Cambium wrote:
[image loading]

I had one of these at work, it was actually the best chair I've ever sat in. The lumbar support was really different from all other chairs.

Really pricey though, but I think you can pick up a used one for 500-700.


Whats the name of the chair? link?

aeon chair: http://www.amazon.com/Aeron-Chair-Herman-Miller-Graphite/dp/B000LT9H4A
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
September 27 2010 23:55 GMT
#18
One of the lecture halls in my high school hadl ike 200 of those chairs in them, definitely one of the most comfortable chairs I've ever sat at (especially in school)
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
cz
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3249 Posts
September 27 2010 23:56 GMT
#19
Get a chair with a high back (neck/head support). That's all I'll say.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-27 23:57:13
September 27 2010 23:56 GMT
#20
On September 28 2010 08:46 Assault_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2010 08:18 Cambium wrote:
[image loading]

I had one of these at work, it was actually the best chair I've ever sat in. The lumbar support was really different from all other chairs.

Really pricey though, but I think you can pick up a used one for 500-700.


don't get this, it really hurts ur back after a while

i had it at work for my coop term


that chair is amazing, i wish i could afford it for home use (have it @ work)
you probably didn't adjust it as you needed. and the reason that chair is so expensive is because you could have. for cheaper chairs, you have to try them out, and even then, anything more than 4 hours or so is kinda ehh

this one's mine, got it on sale for $100, i love it
[image loading]
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4475
Leta 1691
ViBE136
Bale 56
Shine 30
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g8115
WinterStarcraft551
Sick124
Mew2King28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick509
BasetradeTV177
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota296
League of Legends
• Lourlo879
• Rush448
Other Games
• Shiphtur163
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 4m
Patches Events
10h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 4m
OSC
18h 4m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.