![[image loading]](http://3.asset.soup.io/asset/2592/0499_2cbb_500.jpeg)
Can you guys really tell the difference between the first 3?
I know I'm color blind but I can't. Can someone tell me what the differences are?
Oblig:
![[image loading]](http://funworld.googleadda.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Japan-Funny-pic-funny-jokes-257395_750_600.jpg)
| Forum Index > General Forum |
All posts in this thread MUST include at least one picture (funny/entertaining and must be SAFE FOR WORK). No arguing about anything. | ||
|
Luepert
United States1934 Posts
December 04 2011 03:45 GMT
#13941
![]() Can you guys really tell the difference between the first 3? I know I'm color blind but I can't. Can someone tell me what the differences are? Oblig: ![]() | ||
|
Manit0u
Poland17850 Posts
December 04 2011 04:04 GMT
#13942
On December 04 2011 12:45 Luepert wrote: ![]() Can you guys really tell the difference between the first 3? I know I'm color blind but I can't. Can someone tell me what the differences are? White, Blue and Yellow remain the same. Then, on the right-hand side facing you on the left-most cube: top middle row is Orange (between White and Yellow), Green in the middle and 2 others (bottom and left middle) are Red. In case of second and third cubes, the only difference is that the colours substituting Green and Red are swapped around (one is lighter tone and the other one is darker), also Orange substitute on third cube is darker tone. Does it answer your question? ![]() | ||
|
Djzapz
Canada10681 Posts
December 04 2011 04:07 GMT
#13943
On December 04 2011 12:45 Luepert wrote: Can you guys really tell the difference between the first 3? I know I'm color blind but I can't. Can someone tell me what the differences are? The first one is very different from the rest, number 2 and 3 are somewhat similar. I'll use the "bottom-left" face of the cube to explain: + Show Spoiler + ![]() [Square]: [Color 1],[Color 2],[Color 3] (Explanation) 1: Yellow, Yellow, Yellow (Those are pretty much the same for all 3) 2: Vivid green, Dark olive, Darker olive (2 and 3 look very similar and almost brown, 1 is a lot brighter) 3: Blue, Blue, Blue (Pretty much the same for all 3) 4: Orange, Light olive, Olive. (Orange is a vibrant, bright color - kind of isn't for you )5: Red, more olive/dark green ... Also, white looks the same. TLDR: Long story short, yellow, blue and white look about the same for the first 3. Green, orange and red look very different on the "Typical" cube, but look like tints of the same color on the first 2 "color blind" cubes. Those are a lot less pretty 8(. Also note that it's hard to tell the difference between red and green which are actually very different colors and it's also harder to tell the difference between yellow and orange, although the difference isn't as significant. ![]() | ||
|
hunts
United States2113 Posts
December 04 2011 04:56 GMT
#13944
On December 03 2011 00:08 Manit0u wrote: ![]() That's not a nice picture, I think she's really quite hot ![]() ![]() | ||
|
imperfek
Australia160 Posts
December 04 2011 06:08 GMT
#13945
![]() | ||
|
Pillage
United States804 Posts
December 04 2011 09:46 GMT
#13946
![]() | ||
|
Hansel
Germany311 Posts
December 04 2011 11:33 GMT
#13947
On December 04 2011 09:28 x2fst wrote: not lol in itself, but someone paid 4.3mil for this photo ![]() This is a picture of famous german photographer Andreas Gursky who is known for taking extreme tele photos from a heighted position. 4.3 million is very expensive though^^ ![]() nice chinese photographer/artist liu bolin: ![]() | ||
|
Indifferent_century
32 Posts
December 04 2011 16:28 GMT
#13948
On December 04 2011 13:04 Manit0u wrote: Show nested quote + On December 04 2011 12:45 Luepert wrote: ![]() Can you guys really tell the difference between the first 3? I know I'm color blind but I can't. Can someone tell me what the differences are? White, Blue and Yellow remain the same. Then, on the right-hand side facing you on the left-most cube: top middle row is Orange (between White and Yellow), Green in the middle and 2 others (bottom and left middle) are Red. In case of second and third cubes, the only difference is that the colours substituting Green and Red are swapped around (one is lighter tone and the other one is darker), also Orange substitute on third cube is darker tone. Does it answer your question? ![]() Thanks for the explanation I was wondering about that too. ![]() | ||
|
tnud
Sweden2233 Posts
December 04 2011 16:52 GMT
#13949
On December 04 2011 11:45 midgettoes wrote: Does it bug anyone else that 5 o'clock is slightly wrong? It should be (*Sqr root*(9))! not (*Sqr root*(9!)) ... A picture for your troubles (hopefully) + Show Spoiler + ![]() Edit: The fail is strong in this one... I should stick to lurking. It annoyed me too lol, fixed it for you (and me): + Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() --- ![]() from vgcats.com. It's pretty shit now but got some gems from ye old times + Show Spoiler [hairy man lol] + ![]() + Show Spoiler [looong] + ![]() | ||
|
GloomyBeaR
United States77 Posts
December 04 2011 17:33 GMT
#13950
![]() | ||
|
Beorning
United States243 Posts
December 04 2011 18:24 GMT
#13951
![]() Never gets old imo. | ||
|
teekesselchen
Germany886 Posts
December 04 2011 20:43 GMT
#13952
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
Deleuze
United Kingdom2102 Posts
December 04 2011 23:19 GMT
#13953
![]() | ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
December 04 2011 23:36 GMT
#13954
But this made me smile almost as much as the zealot with a mustache starcraft one. ![]() | ||
|
Vetrocide
Norway600 Posts
December 04 2011 23:36 GMT
#13955
![]() | ||
|
nyczbrandon
United States124 Posts
December 04 2011 23:49 GMT
#13956
On December 05 2011 08:36 Probe1 wrote: Normally I don't care about the whole failbook-let's stage something funny by generating a facebook page and posting it on the internetz! lololol But this made me smile almost as much as the zealot with a mustache starcraft one. ![]() lol i liked how it blocked his last name, but edgeworth said Mr.Winters ![]() | ||
|
Hidden_MotiveS
Canada2562 Posts
December 05 2011 00:56 GMT
#13957
![]() | ||
|
ShoCkeyy
7815 Posts
December 05 2011 01:09 GMT
#13958
![]() LMAO Loved it. | ||
|
Flondra
Canada56 Posts
December 05 2011 01:34 GMT
#13959
![]() | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
December 05 2011 01:59 GMT
#13960
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle firebathero Mini Dewaltoss HiyA Hyun NaDa soO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1357 Beastyqt817 ceh9551 B2W.Neo546 mouzStarbuck432 Livibee191 byalli142 C9.Mang0127 ToD108 KnowMe104 RotterdaM104 Trikslyr79 Mew2King55 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|