On July 12 2010 08:44 illu wrote:
What is 7-11?
What is 7-11?

They have 7-11's in Canada... what city do you live in?
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Monoxide
Canada1190 Posts
On July 12 2010 08:44 illu wrote: What is 7-11? ![]() They have 7-11's in Canada... what city do you live in? | ||
|
AcrossFiveJulys
United States3612 Posts
On July 13 2010 02:21 CharlieMurphy wrote: gah HOW did I miss this thread, I could've used a slurpee yesterday after mexican food I was shocked that you weren't the one who started the thread :D | ||
|
illu
Canada2531 Posts
On July 13 2010 05:48 Monoxide wrote: They have 7-11's in Canada... what city do you live in? Toronto. EDIT: I see. They are mostly at downtown. | ||
|
HwangjaeTerran
Finland5967 Posts
| ||
|
dcberkeley
Canada844 Posts
On July 13 2010 05:55 illu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 13 2010 05:48 Monoxide wrote: On July 12 2010 08:44 illu wrote: What is 7-11? ![]() They have 7-11's in Canada... what city do you live in? Toronto. EDIT: I see. They are mostly at downtown. wtf you live in Toronto and you haven't heard of 711? | ||
|
illu
Canada2531 Posts
On July 13 2010 06:02 dcberkeley wrote: Show nested quote + On July 13 2010 05:55 illu wrote: On July 13 2010 05:48 Monoxide wrote: On July 12 2010 08:44 illu wrote: What is 7-11? ![]() They have 7-11's in Canada... what city do you live in? Toronto. EDIT: I see. They are mostly at downtown. wtf you live in Toronto and you haven't heard of 711? Well, after some deep inflection, I realized that I have seen some 7-11 before and must have heard others talking about it. However, I am extremely biased against small stores and prefer big grocery stores which is why they didn't leave a big impression on me. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Counter-StrikeCalm Shuttle White-Ra Mini ZZZero.O firebathero soO Sacsri Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8017 Liquid`RaSZi2254 FrodaN1902 fl0m1383 olofmeister758 B2W.Neo720 RotterdaM476 crisheroes331 IndyStarCraft Pyrionflax198 Livibee194 Mew2King57 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|