• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8223 users

2010 - What are you Reading? - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 38 Next All
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
April 15 2010 07:29 GMT
#101
Also read the Art of War on Frederick The Great, it was good.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 20 2010 05:25 GMT
#102
Just Finished:
[image loading]
Seventh Vonnegut I have read. 7/7. He is so good.

Currently Reading:
[image loading]
Unbelievably interesting. It is like brain candy.

Reading Next:
[image loading]
Actually I already read the first 6 or so stories in it. So far I am really enjoying it.
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
April 20 2010 05:29 GMT
#103
On April 14 2010 07:26 FragKrag wrote:
Reading now:
[image loading]

T_T


Been there, done that. You're going to be done with that in less than a month.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 20 2010 05:30 GMT
#104
On April 20 2010 14:29 thunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2010 07:26 FragKrag wrote:
Reading now:
[image loading]

T_T


Been there, done that. You're going to be done with that in less than a month.

I'm working on the college edition. I wonder which one is harder.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
April 20 2010 06:04 GMT
#105
I wonder if there is any interest in a book club... I know Lemonwalrus(?) started one a little while back with limited success. In a little while I'll be done exams and definitely interested in looking at some cool literature.
shreepy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States121 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 06:10:32
April 20 2010 06:07 GMT
#106
[image loading]
interesting stuff, but honestly screw finals.

As for more casual reading I just finished
[image loading]
I found it be pretty good and would recommend it to someone looking for a decent post-apocalyptic story.

littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 06:10:26
April 20 2010 06:07 GMT
#107
On April 20 2010 15:04 meeple wrote:
I wonder if there is any interest in a book club... I know Lemonwalrus(?) started one a little while back with limited success. In a little while I'll be done exams and definitely interested in looking at some cool literature.

what books did you have in mind? I'll try to participate this time... last time I had read WWZ but slacked off in the discussion anyway. My semester's done in about a month.
Been meaning to read this:
[image loading]
Recently finished this:
[image loading]
Trudging my way through this:
[image loading]
Entusman #12
LaSt)ChAnCe
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States2179 Posts
April 20 2010 08:55 GMT
#108
a lot of asimov
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 20 2010 08:55 GMT
#109
On April 20 2010 15:04 meeple wrote:
I wonder if there is any interest in a book club... I know Lemonwalrus(?) started one a little while back with limited success. In a little while I'll be done exams and definitely interested in looking at some cool literature.

Yep I've run the two instances of tl book club that have happened so far. (although I would not stand in your way if you wanted to run the third, infact I welcome you to it.) I would probably participate as well. I unfortunately don't think I am going to run one myself for a while, as my work/living arrangements for the summer are not as glued down at the moment as I would like them to be.

I sort of failed at running them tbh, so maybe a fresh approach would be good.
lightrise
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1355 Posts
April 20 2010 09:07 GMT
#110
Yeah i am also readying George RR martin. I am about to finish a game of thrones and bought the next two books in the series.
Awesome german interviewer: "What was your idea going into games against Idra" "I WANTED TO USE A CHEESE STRATEGY BECAUSE IDRA IS KNOWN TO TILT AFTER LOSING TO SOMETHING GAY" Demuslim
thestool91
Profile Joined August 2007
672 Posts
April 20 2010 09:11 GMT
#111
[image loading]
the dreamer, mantoss, storm zerg, the cowboy, the spark terran, the ultimate weapon...what more can i say? GO KTF
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 09:20:52
April 20 2010 09:17 GMT
#112
Last Read(Finished Both in the same day):
[image loading]

[image loading]

Both great and very powerful works. Night is a must read for anyone. And Vonnegut is one of my favorite authors.

Currently Reading:
[image loading]


[image loading]

Planning to read next:
[image loading]

[image loading]
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
April 20 2010 09:44 GMT
#113
[image loading]

[image loading]
(note the same revision tough, my cover image isnt the same O_o
n_n
eSen1a
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia1058 Posts
April 20 2010 10:04 GMT
#114
[image loading]


sadly the only thing i read besides uni books

need to start reading fiction again i miss stories
Inkblood
Profile Joined February 2010
United States463 Posts
April 20 2010 11:53 GMT
#115
I'm reading R.A. Salvatore's The Ancient. And Stephen King's The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

Haven't been doing my usual gobbling up loads of books recently, but I intend on getting back on track and getting like tons of stuff out from the library.

Things I've read recently?

Read Joe Abercrombie’s The First Law trilogy, and Best Served Cold. As well as R.A. Salvatore's The Highwayman. And Dean Koontz, Brother Odd, and Midnight. Susanna Clarke’s Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell. I enjoyed all of these books, nothing that stuck out as amazing. (Like a Song of Ice and Fire.) but they were pretty darn good.

Oh, and I've been reading A bunch of learning to write books, (like the one by Stephen King, that I can't remember the name of.)

I’ve also been meaning to read a bunch of Dean Koontz novels, and I wouldn’t mind expanding my reading horizons a little further into more mysteries and such. And of course some of the books posted here look interesting so I might have to check some of those out.

(I don’t know how to post pictures of the books, but considering the amount of books I named it would take up a huge amount of the screen and I don’t like taking up that much space anyway.)
theron[wdt]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States395 Posts
April 20 2010 11:58 GMT
#116
[image loading]
Piy
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Scotland3152 Posts
April 20 2010 12:04 GMT
#117
Gullivers Travels and rereading Ullysses
My. Copy. Is. Here.
Maentwrog
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom17 Posts
April 20 2010 12:04 GMT
#118
Bit of a classic but the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, if anyone has not read them you should get on it!
I've been putting out fire with gasoline!
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
April 20 2010 12:04 GMT
#119
Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo bitches.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 12:09:18
April 20 2010 12:04 GMT
#120
I love this thread already

Right now:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This week: Must read+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This month:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


and+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
ProTech158
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16645
Calm 3365
Mini 419
Mind 85
910 65
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc5466
canceldota60
monkeys_forever0
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4236
Other Games
FrodaN990
Beastyqt522
olofmeister339
Liquid`Hasu306
Khaldor258
Livibee188
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 131
ZombieGrub57
QueenE55
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• 80smullet 21
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV374
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie922
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra480
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 17m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.