• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:59
CEST 06:59
KST 13:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8207 users

100 year-old woman grows horn - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
April 10 2010 06:51 GMT
#61
Damn I guess now she's gonna be imprisoned in a castle full of puzzles and she will have to rescue a really incompetent princess.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
hixhix
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
1158 Posts
April 10 2010 06:52 GMT
#62
On April 10 2010 13:58 Draconizard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2010 13:54 JohnColtrane wrote:
On April 10 2010 13:50 Disregard wrote:
Im more amazed at the fact that shes over 100 years old. I know there are plenty of centenarians, but still...


you're more amazed shes old rather than she being a fucking devilwoman?


Keep in mind she lives in rural China, in which the standard of living has not dramatically changed for arguably centuries. So yes, I would agree with him that her age is more noteworthy than the tumor.


Lots of people in isolated, rural places in South East Asian are much more healthier than American who usually eat McDonald and watch TV the whole day.
m0rra
Profile Joined March 2010
Estonia29 Posts
April 10 2010 06:55 GMT
#63
Looks pretty much like a hoax. But if it is confirmed and found out that this really can happen to a human, then I think we know where the devil legends come from.
now how about that?
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
April 10 2010 07:01 GMT
#64
Just to clear a few things up: life expectancy in China is around 73 years. While people in rural areas likely have lower life expectancy, it's not gonna be by more than 4 years at most. Obviously 100 is still noteworthy, but let's not give the wrong impression that Chinese people in the countryside live for like 30 years.

And yes, having a horn on your head > 100 years old.
remedy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States61 Posts
April 10 2010 07:03 GMT
#65
LUCY WHY DID YOU
all this time, I've lived in hope of telling you how sorry I am, I've fought armies, just to have this chance, but now, there's nothing I can say that's good enough
Mortician
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Bulgaria2332 Posts
April 10 2010 07:37 GMT
#66
The reaction of my girlfriend

"A UNICOOOOOOOOOOOOORN"

I fucking lol'd
"If anything, the skill cap in sc2 is higher [than sc1] because there are a lot more things you can do at one given time. " darmousseh
Olorin.SVK
Profile Joined December 2008
Slovakia136 Posts
April 10 2010 07:52 GMT
#67
Half man, half tree man ? Woman with a horn ? Guess whats next - Man-bear-pig !
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
April 10 2010 07:57 GMT
#68
How about we get some Fable alignment jokes running as well!

Haven't played it in forever so I can't recall specific things
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
April 10 2010 08:00 GMT
#69
At first I thought the OP and the wiki link were disturbing, but that half man half tree video creeped the fuck out of me...
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
April 10 2010 08:14 GMT
#70
On April 10 2010 17:00 Grobyc wrote:
At first I thought the OP and the wiki link were disturbing, but that half man half tree video creeped the fuck out of me...

amen
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
Xiphiasar
Profile Joined April 2010
United States78 Posts
April 10 2010 08:27 GMT
#71
Step 1: live to 100.
Step 2: grow horn
Step 3: ...
Step 4: prophecy is fulfilled.

Seriously though, I want a horn.
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4020 Posts
April 10 2010 08:58 GMT
#72
I didn't think this was the first case of a horn on someone's head. It's not too common tho:

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2006/10/14/horn-man/

http://whateverorwhateveretc.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-plymouth-and-couple-of-other-things.html
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
April 10 2010 09:07 GMT
#73
oh shit? wtf
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
iFU.pauline
Profile Joined September 2009
France1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-10 09:55:15
April 10 2010 09:54 GMT
#74
I got a cross tatoo that just appeared last night in my back, I CAN FEEL IT, I'M THE CHOOSEN ONE AND I JUST GOT MY TITANIUM KATANA FROM EBAY I'M GONNA SLAY THAT BITCH!!!
No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere, I see Heaven's glories shine, And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-10 09:56:34
April 10 2010 09:56 GMT
#75
On April 10 2010 15:40 MYM.Testie wrote:
100 years old and still horny
you go girl
+ Show Spoiler +

I'm so fucking sorry

Looking for someone to make this joke and leaving thread satisfied.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
April 10 2010 10:27 GMT
#76
On April 10 2010 15:40 MYM.Testie wrote:
100 years old and still horny
you go girl
+ Show Spoiler +

I'm so fucking sorry


ROFL.
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
April 10 2010 10:45 GMT
#77
lol so absurd. oh well the human body is interesting

ah, yes the half tree-half man dude. That's some far out shit to light up a bowl to
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44373 Posts
April 10 2010 10:59 GMT
#78
On April 10 2010 15:52 hixhix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2010 13:58 Draconizard wrote:
On April 10 2010 13:54 JohnColtrane wrote:
On April 10 2010 13:50 Disregard wrote:
Im more amazed at the fact that shes over 100 years old. I know there are plenty of centenarians, but still...


you're more amazed shes old rather than she being a fucking devilwoman?


Keep in mind she lives in rural China, in which the standard of living has not dramatically changed for arguably centuries. So yes, I would agree with him that her age is more noteworthy than the tumor.


Lots of people in isolated, rural places in South East Asian are much more healthier than American who usually eat McDonald and watch TV the whole day.

And way healthier than people with terminal cancer.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Kuzmorgo
Profile Joined May 2009
Hungary1058 Posts
April 10 2010 11:17 GMT
#79
On April 10 2010 18:54 paulinepain wrote:
I got a cross tatoo that just appeared last night in my back, I CAN FEEL IT, I'M THE CHOOSEN ONE AND I JUST GOT MY TITANIUM KATANA FROM EBAY I'M GONNA SLAY THAT BITCH!!!



oh lol...
first you should check if she weighs the same as a duck!!!
"No, whine not! Play, or play not! There is no whine."
alexpnd
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1857 Posts
April 10 2010 11:21 GMT
#80
CUT IT OFF! CUT IT OFF! CUT IF OFF! yuck!!
www.brainyweb.ca //web stuff!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4475
Leta 1691
ViBE134
Bale 56
Shine 30
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g8245
WinterStarcraft566
Sick124
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick517
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2104
League of Legends
• Lourlo1003
• Rush484
Other Games
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 1m
Patches Events
10h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 1m
OSC
18h 1m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.