• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8067 users

[D] KFC's New Sandwich (Double Down) - Page 20

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Altern
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1053 Posts
November 17 2010 07:45 GMT
#381
I tried both the double down and the doublicious. The double down is delicious. As for the doublicous, the bread made it a bit too dry so I prefer the double down
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
November 17 2010 07:47 GMT
#382
Strangely enough, the calorie count is lower than the crispy chicken served at McDonalds. But nothing can beat that insane sodium count.
Maaku
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom142 Posts
November 17 2010 07:49 GMT
#383
this thread made me want chicken.
skAnarky
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada140 Posts
November 17 2010 07:51 GMT
#384
With the Tracy Jordan meat machine - meat is the new bread!

http://www.spike.com/video/30-rock-meat-machine/2812547
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 17 2010 07:53 GMT
#385
I want one now. So hungry.
God Bless
MannerMan
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
371 Posts
November 17 2010 07:57 GMT
#386
Double down is probably one of the healthiest things served at a fast food restaurant today.
60g protein 25g fat 4g carbs
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
November 17 2010 08:02 GMT
#387
Hey Kernel, you da man.

I don't think Canada has this but wow that looks soo disgusting but yet so good. Since I'm pretty skinny I'd probably try it out.
holydog
Profile Joined September 2010
131 Posts
November 17 2010 08:26 GMT
#388
Only americans can think of something like that....

America = king of consumer goods. I want one now.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 17 2010 08:49 GMT
#389
I am a proud member of "Downed-a-Double-Down" club.
Yes proud.
BUT I don't want another one... unless the price goes down =P
Until then, the other crunch sandwich box meal (same price here in Canada) is so much more worth it.
[TLMS] REBOOT
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4456 Posts
November 17 2010 09:02 GMT
#390
On November 17 2010 16:57 MannerMan wrote:
Double down is probably one of the healthiest things served at a fast food restaurant today.
60g protein 25g fat 4g carbs

It's low quality protein , it's been processed then frozen then fried.
You can't compare it to a lightly grilled tuna steak or something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
November 17 2010 09:39 GMT
#391
hoping this comes out in my home country
id probably ask them to add a bun though, at which point i might as well have added extra chicken bacon and cheese to a normal burger
maybe
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
MannerMan
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
371 Posts
November 17 2010 10:02 GMT
#392
On November 17 2010 18:02 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 16:57 MannerMan wrote:
Double down is probably one of the healthiest things served at a fast food restaurant today.
60g protein 25g fat 4g carbs

It's low quality protein , it's been processed then frozen then fried.
You can't compare it to a lightly grilled tuna steak or something.

Ya, I can. Protein isn't broken down by either of those processes.

And what fast food place offers a lightly grilled tuna streak?
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
November 17 2010 10:21 GMT
#393
oh hey guys this stuff is only 2 dollars here in the Philippines, and it's always out of stock LOL!

I gotta try this if ever I have the time..
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
November 18 2010 19:43 GMT
#394
On November 17 2010 19:02 MannerMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 18:02 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
On November 17 2010 16:57 MannerMan wrote:
Double down is probably one of the healthiest things served at a fast food restaurant today.
60g protein 25g fat 4g carbs

It's low quality protein , it's been processed then frozen then fried.
You can't compare it to a lightly grilled tuna steak or something.

Ya, I can.


No, you really can't.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
November 18 2010 19:55 GMT
#395
Everytime I see KFC I think of this vid now ...

Danze
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia219 Posts
November 18 2010 19:55 GMT
#396
How weird is it to eat a sandwich without bread / buns.

It's like just getting some Ham, wackn' the cheese in between 2 slices of it and eating away.

IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!
Accidentally pissing on toilet rolls since 1991.
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
November 18 2010 20:02 GMT
#397
On November 19 2010 04:55 KissBlade wrote:
Everytime I see KFC I think of this vid now ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYCT77YNHsk


HAhahHa i was just watching this yesterday hahaha

I think i'll adopt that dance when I order at KFC now
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
November 18 2010 20:07 GMT
#398
That thing looks like its gonna f***ing kill me.
nice.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
November 18 2010 20:11 GMT
#399
Looks absolutely delicious (like the McRib) but IT'S A TRAP!

Also I'm allergic to soy, and evidently the sauce has soy in it.
Spidinko
Profile Joined May 2010
Slovakia1174 Posts
November 18 2010 20:26 GMT
#400
Looks terrible lol I used to be KFC fan and had it regularly but I can't eat it anymore :x
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4355
Leta 1821
Shuttle 1285
sorry 46
ZergMaN 38
Shine 36
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King61
Other Games
summit1g7506
WinterStarcraft671
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick516
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1416
• Sammyuel 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2210
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1062
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 28m
Patches Events
8h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 28m
OSC
16h 28m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.