• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7614 users

SK T1 Signed T-Shirts [Charity Auction]

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-28 09:07:21
February 28 2010 08:46 GMT
#1
I acquired a handful of signed SK T1 T-shirts at last years WCG Grand Final from a Korean friend of mine. I had plans on giving them away in a competition or perhaps have them as prizes in a tournament, after brainstorming and some discussions, I feel its best to auction off the t-shirts and donate all proceeds (less my ebay and Paypal fees) to a charity. (Charity to be decided...)

I was originally going to use the same format as SonuvBob using ebay's own donating system, but the the administration fees taken out I feel are too high so I have opted to list them publicly. Upon sale, take out my ebay and Paypal fees and donate the remaining total directly to charity.

Regarding the trust issue, that I am not exploiting this. All I can say is that I have been part of this community for over 6 years, I have been a referee for the WCG grand final 6 times (twice as chief referee) and I have met many Teamliquid members and staff in person who will hopefully vouch for me.

T-Shirts - All the T-shirts are brand new with tags - Although they could do with an iron as they got crinkles in my luggage. (Adidas, made in Korea)

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Photos] +

[image loading]


[image loading]



Auction Links

1 x Boxer Shirt

[image loading]

BID HERE

2 x Bisu Shirts

[image loading]

BID HERE

[image loading]

BID HERE

2 x BeSt Shirts

[image loading]

BID HERE

[image loading]

BID HERE

2 x Fantasy Shirts

[image loading]

BID HERE

[image loading]

BID HERE

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
February 28 2010 08:57 GMT
#2
wow, thats awesomee
Its nice to know that the money goes to a good cause
sorta expensive though -.-;;
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
February 28 2010 08:58 GMT
#3
wow donating to charity. well done man, i hope this generates alot $$$
HEY MEYT
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
February 28 2010 08:59 GMT
#4
Awsome shirts, terrible choice of charity.
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
February 28 2010 09:00 GMT
#5
Holy shit, all to charity? You sir, are awesome.
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
p53
Profile Joined September 2009
297 Posts
February 28 2010 09:02 GMT
#6
On February 28 2010 17:59 Sadistx wrote:
Awsome shirts, terrible choice of charity.


yeah...


But good luck with the auction! I hope you can raise a lot.
dangots0ul
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States919 Posts
February 28 2010 09:02 GMT
#7
i agree. i worked for red cross on their executive board... there are better places. For one, only 75% of your donation goes to the cause and 25% they keep.. which is a really bad rate. Also, volunteers --> inefficent use of $$$$$
i type teamliquid into the url subconsciously... all...the...time...
Roxen000
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
1226 Posts
February 28 2010 09:02 GMT
#8
<3
._.
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
February 28 2010 09:03 GMT
#9
On February 28 2010 17:57 DrivE wrote:
wow, thats awesomee
Its nice to know that the money goes to a good cause
sorta expensive though -.-;;


I have lowered all but the Boxer shirt by 25%

Thanks for the feedback.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
February 28 2010 09:04 GMT
#10
I'm still open for ideas for the choice of charity. I'm just not a big fan of Child's play.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
Glull
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Germany404 Posts
February 28 2010 09:05 GMT
#11
i considered bidding, then i saw where the money goes. :/
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7086 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-28 09:07:58
February 28 2010 09:07 GMT
#12
I don't think they're too expensive at all seing how much the CJ shirts went for.. and SKT1 is at least 10x more epic anyway.

Hey why don't you set up a list of candidates for the charity and then people can vote for who they'd like to help the most?
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
February 28 2010 09:09 GMT
#13
On February 28 2010 18:07 Puosu wrote:
Hey why don't you set up a list of candidates for the charity and then people can vote for who they'd like to help the most?


I think this is what I might do at the end of the Auction, I'm not too familiar with the red cross. I had no idea they were so disliked...
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
onewingedmoogle
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada434 Posts
February 28 2010 09:10 GMT
#14
dammit i had been looking for progaming stuff to buy on ebay for so long, just shelled out a bunch for the hwaseung jacket so im broke T_T
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
February 28 2010 09:13 GMT
#15
Boxer sig is just so stylish ~
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
February 28 2010 09:21 GMT
#16
On February 28 2010 18:03 Energies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2010 17:57 DrivE wrote:
wow, thats awesomee
Its nice to know that the money goes to a good cause
sorta expensive though -.-;;


I have lowered all but the Boxer shirt by 25%

Thanks for the feedback.

CJ charity shirts went over $200, so lowering the shirt was pretty unnecessary. It is a "auction" after all.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-28 09:31:59
February 28 2010 09:31 GMT
#17
On February 28 2010 18:04 Energies wrote:
I'm still open for ideas for the choice of charity. I'm just not a big fan of Child's play.


Hey Armin, I pm'd you my suggestion for a charity... it's not a big name one but it means quite a bit to my family and I.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
LoStYouRSkiLLS
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia223 Posts
February 28 2010 09:33 GMT
#18
Boxer's signature looks awesome.. Best looking one for sure.
Terror Australis [ http://www.clan-ta.com ] - TALoSt - http://www.twitch.tv/LoStYouRSkiLLs
distant_voice
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Germany2521 Posts
February 28 2010 09:43 GMT
#19
I still have a TL-shirt here that's signed by Stork, Luxury and Jaedong. I wonder how much it'd be worth...
This is my truth, tell me yours!
dangots0ul
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States919 Posts
February 28 2010 10:04 GMT
#20
On February 28 2010 18:09 Energies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2010 18:07 Puosu wrote:
Hey why don't you set up a list of candidates for the charity and then people can vote for who they'd like to help the most?


I think this is what I might do at the end of the Auction, I'm not too familiar with the red cross. I had no idea they were so disliked...


I dont think its a matter of like or dislike. Red Cross is good in that it was established way early, chartered by USA government, expanded throughout the world and is a globally recognized symbol of aid.

But in terms of execution, to put in gaming terms, the Red Cross is noob.

I mean they had a report that about their examination of Gitmo Bay and said it was A-Ok happy place of rainbows.

Those, may or may not be the exact words used, but you get my gist.
i type teamliquid into the url subconsciously... all...the...time...
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
NeuroSwarm 166
FoxeR 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2739
Leta 1350
Bale 52
Other Games
summit1g7769
JimRising 566
WinterStarcraft284
ViBE153
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV163
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Light_VIP 19
• davetesta18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo431
Other Games
• Scarra1069
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 8m
Patches Events
12h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 8m
OSC
20h 8m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.