+ Show Spoiler +
I guess Kennigit was butthurt, lol pun! + Show Spoiler +
dont worry I now think less of myself as well....
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
XeliN
United Kingdom1755 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + I guess Kennigit was butthurt, lol pun! + Show Spoiler + dont worry I now think less of myself as well.... | ||
|
miseiler
United States1389 Posts
| ||
|
hyst.eric.al
United States2332 Posts
cannot believe i missed the handsome guy's post D: was epic and hilarious | ||
|
Mystlord
United States10264 Posts
Of course not! That would ruin the mystique :D | ||
|
ShoCkeyy
7815 Posts
| ||
|
Julmust
Sweden4867 Posts
On February 10 2010 09:48 Mystlord wrote: Should I reveal the secret behind the third IRC comment? Of course not! That would ruin the mystique :D I was confused at that for like a week! but then the god of computers, aka r1ch, told me what was up :D | ||
|
cgrinker
United States3824 Posts
![]() | ||
|
love1another
United States1844 Posts
![]() | ||
|
cgrinker
United States3824 Posts
| ||
|
Husky
United States3362 Posts
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|