On January 01 2011 06:50 malady wrote:
for OGs
![[image loading]](http://www.ginjourney.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/bombay-sapphire.jpg)
for OGs
![[image loading]](http://www.ginjourney.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/bombay-sapphire.jpg)
My thoughts exactly. Why is gin not on the list?
I will be having mine most likely in the form of a
![[image loading]](http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/36/3602/GCBEF00Z/posters/fabiano-marco-gin-and-tonic-destination.jpg)
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
NeonSky
United States46 Posts
On January 01 2011 06:50 malady wrote: for OGs ![]() My thoughts exactly. Why is gin not on the list? I will be having mine most likely in the form of a ![]() | ||
|
TheGiftedApe
United States1243 Posts
![]() Drinking the nectar of the gods tonight | ||
|
Contagious
United States1319 Posts
On January 01 2011 06:48 Contagious wrote: ![]() and going to the store for some champagne.. I know this probably wont be all gone tomorrow, but always nice to have a surplus of shitty booze. ;p second round came ![]() -.- HAPPY NEW YEARS lol | ||
|
RaYhN
United States437 Posts
| ||
|
Raeleigh
Canada902 Posts
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() loool. Kinda a weird combonation. :< | ||
|
jello_biafra
United Kingdom6642 Posts
| ||
|
Shiragaku
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Nothing beats a good glass of mead with a wonderful bowl of noodles. | ||
|
Senj
United States193 Posts
![]() I bought a couple to share with friends when they're back in town. Gonna try one tonight to bring in the new year in what might be the worst possible way. I imagine I'm gonna feel like hell tomorrow morning. | ||
|
Darkren
Canada1841 Posts
| ||
|
Stoids
United States636 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ympulse
United States287 Posts
On January 01 2011 10:24 Darkren wrote: Ok this is really scary that 41% of tl is not going to drink new year eve Most of TL wouldn't know what to do if they were inebriated. Myself, I'm going to enjoy some ![]() | ||
|
Enki
United States2548 Posts
![]() For later: ![]() | ||
|
maro
Netherlands134 Posts
![]() My vision is comparable to the one in the photo currently, happy new years! | ||
|
Raeleigh
Canada902 Posts
On January 01 2011 10:23 Senj wrote: ![]() I bought a couple to share with friends when they're back in town. Gonna try one tonight to bring in the new year in what might be the worst possible way. I imagine I'm gonna feel like hell tomorrow morning. Wooah, thought they banned that stuff? Enjoy! | ||
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
| ||
|
TALegion
United States1187 Posts
Already did before I found this thread. But still, it's a great way to start off the New Year: Hammered. | ||
|
Cambium
United States16368 Posts
![]() | ||
|
lolbolt
206 Posts
| ||
|
MamiyaOtaru
United States1687 Posts
![]() | ||
|
news
892 Posts
On January 01 2011 07:14 TheGiftedApe wrote: ![]() Drinking the nectar of the gods tonight I always suspected Jesus was black. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|