• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7348 users

[Swag] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 27 Next All
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 08 2009 04:11 GMT
#101
lilsusie you just made my christmas :D
<3 you
boomer hands
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
December 08 2009 04:19 GMT
#102
<3
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 08 2009 04:34 GMT
#103
On December 08 2009 13:09 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2009 01:36 lilsusie wrote:
On December 08 2009 00:37 patochaos wrote:
Do you know if they have XL or XXL sizes or something like that?

Anyways, thanks for this, let's hope it goes well.


Ooh this is another issue. I will try and see if I can get bigger sizes. Korean are a BIT smaller than most foreigners (*ahem, Americans!!) but I'll see ... since it's a pre order after all. Thanks for reminding me.

I have to meet with the guy before I go to work on the 17th O_o
sacrificing my precious sleep for you guys..... T.T

Don't hate me because I'm 6'5


I do. I'm 5'3 ^^
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
PangO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Chile1870 Posts
December 08 2009 04:36 GMT
#104
Susie, any idea how much a jacket might cost ?
In Economics, the majority is always wrong. aka: MattRz
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
December 08 2009 04:37 GMT
#105
she will tell us when she talks to them about a price
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Carthac
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States393 Posts
December 08 2009 04:37 GMT
#106
On December 08 2009 13:34 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2009 13:09 Jayme wrote:
On December 08 2009 01:36 lilsusie wrote:
On December 08 2009 00:37 patochaos wrote:
Do you know if they have XL or XXL sizes or something like that?

Anyways, thanks for this, let's hope it goes well.


Ooh this is another issue. I will try and see if I can get bigger sizes. Korean are a BIT smaller than most foreigners (*ahem, Americans!!) but I'll see ... since it's a pre order after all. Thanks for reminding me.

I have to meet with the guy before I go to work on the 17th O_o
sacrificing my precious sleep for you guys..... T.T

Don't hate me because I'm 6'5


I do. I'm 5'3 ^^


Teeny tiny
Lokomis
Profile Joined July 2009
United States72 Posts
December 08 2009 04:38 GMT
#107
On December 08 2009 01:36 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2009 00:37 patochaos wrote:
Do you know if they have XL or XXL sizes or something like that?

Anyways, thanks for this, let's hope it goes well.


Ooh this is another issue. I will try and see if I can get bigger sizes. Korean are a BIT smaller than most foreigners (*ahem, Americans!!) but I'll see ... since it's a pre order after all. Thanks for reminding me.

I have to meet with the guy before I go to work on the 17th O_o
sacrificing my precious sleep for you guys..... T.T


Wewt! Lanky nerds need love too
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."
PangO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Chile1870 Posts
December 08 2009 04:40 GMT
#108
On December 08 2009 13:37 StorrZerg wrote:
she will tell us when she talks to them about a price

i know, its just i might have to work extra hours
In Economics, the majority is always wrong. aka: MattRz
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
December 08 2009 04:48 GMT
#109
o.o
even though i'm not a hwaseung fan, i would still kill for this.

u rock <3
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
December 08 2009 04:51 GMT
#110
On December 08 2009 13:40 Pang0lin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2009 13:37 StorrZerg wrote:
she will tell us when she talks to them about a price

i know, its just i might have to work extra hours


work extra, and if you have left over you can treat your self
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
December 08 2009 05:06 GMT
#111
Thanks susie, looking forward to it! <3
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
SkylineSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States564 Posts
December 08 2009 05:08 GMT
#112
merry christmas to me!!!

thanks so much lilsusie!!! your the best!
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
December 08 2009 05:12 GMT
#113
On December 08 2009 01:36 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2009 00:37 patochaos wrote:
Do you know if they have XL or XXL sizes or something like that?

Anyways, thanks for this, let's hope it goes well.


Ooh this is another issue. I will try and see if I can get bigger sizes. Korean are a BIT smaller than most foreigners (*ahem, Americans!!) but I'll see ... since it's a pre order after all. Thanks for reminding me.

I have to meet with the guy before I go to work on the 17th O_o
sacrificing my precious sleep for you guys..... T.T


HEEEEY don't forget about us fat europeans
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
December 08 2009 05:18 GMT
#114
susie is a hero
writer22816
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States5775 Posts
December 08 2009 05:25 GMT
#115
lol
8/4/12 never forget, never forgive.
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
December 08 2009 05:28 GMT
#116
Ackkkkkk do want. I wonder what the chances are of getting one....

This sounds awesome.
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
cokencheese
Profile Joined October 2009
Philippines748 Posts
December 08 2009 05:48 GMT
#117
:D

Thank you!
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 08 2009 06:18 GMT
#118
On December 08 2009 14:28 TheNessman wrote:
Ackkkkkk do want. I wonder what the chances are of getting one....

This sounds awesome.


Uh.. it's preorder. Do you people NOT READ?!
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
December 08 2009 06:19 GMT
#119
On December 08 2009 15:18 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2009 14:28 TheNessman wrote:
Ackkkkkk do want. I wonder what the chances are of getting one....

This sounds awesome.


Uh.. it's preorder. Do you people NOT READ?!


The prospect of getting progamer gear is exciting, I can understand.
Sullifam
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 09 2009 00:33 GMT
#120
*People, please read the original message before sending me a PM.*

I do not know how much it will cost, I don't know how much shipping will be to your given country. I don't run a business! I don't even know what these shirts are gonna look like until the 17th.

GAH! Stop writing me and asking about these things!!
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1026
ComeBackTV 853
SteadfastSC779
TaKeTV 544
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 779
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 156
ProTech130
BRAT_OK 12
MindelVK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46932
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1180
EffOrt 1001
Hyuk 631
Soma 606
BeSt 519
Shuttle 510
Mini 487
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 348
ZerO 196
Rush 189
Leta 90
firebathero 82
Mong 76
Sea.KH 69
Snow 59
910 57
Pusan 53
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 35
Aegong 28
Bale 26
JYJ 25
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
Yoon 22
Shine 19
Liquid`Ret 18
Rock 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7951
qojqva1310
Counter-Strike
Fnx 811
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1516
Khaldor1127
Lowko458
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1272
Beastyqt551
B2W.Neo426
Livibee200
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX140
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS115
KnowMe111
Mew2King81
QueenE76
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 30
• Gemini_19 11
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3757
Other Games
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 48m
Online Event
19h 48m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.