• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9251 users

White-Ra's face is EVERYWHERE - Page 69

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 76 Next
MidKnight
Profile Joined December 2008
Lithuania884 Posts
April 21 2012 10:17 GMT
#1361
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 01 2012 14:49 Snake Grunger wrote:
Thank you White-Ra !

[image loading]
[image loading]


This is simply amazing!
Love the man
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
April 21 2012 10:25 GMT
#1362
On April 21 2012 19:12 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 19:11 IceCube wrote:
On April 21 2012 13:25 TheAmazombie wrote:
Okay everyone, this is now my work for my second day of ever using photo manipulation. Today I found a series of photos of the elusive White-Ra attempting to mock other famous players and people in the community...

+ Show Spoiler +
White-Dance?
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Nada-Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Jin-Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Scarlett-Ra
[image loading]

and
Unimpressed-Ra
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Omg Unimpressed-Ra FTW hahahahaha


LoL. I am glad that someone appreciates that. I think he is looking way too much like a Beatle...but a very frightening Beatle. It even scares me to look at that one.

Yeah...I meant that way too. hahahaha
Forever Vulture.. :(
kainziwalker
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany6 Posts
April 21 2012 11:39 GMT
#1363
[image loading]
Oleksii Romnyk
stoned_rabbit
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States324 Posts
April 21 2012 13:06 GMT
#1364
How is this thread still alive. Excellent work everyone, but we need suffeli back .
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-22 01:42:38
April 22 2012 01:35 GMT
#1365
On April 21 2012 20:39 kainziwalker wrote:
[image loading]
Oleksii Romnyk


Oh my...

On April 21 2012 22:06 stoned_rabbit wrote:
How is this thread still alive. Excellent work everyone, but we need suffeli back .


Aww...I am sorry. I am trying. Speaking of that, here is today's offerings to the White-Ra fans out there:

+ Show Spoiler +
Link-Ra:
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Toad-Ra:
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
White-Neto:
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Ratosis:
[image loading]

and finally one my new favorites,
+ Show Spoiler +
White-tone:
[image loading]
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
April 22 2012 01:46 GMT
#1366
Magneto one awesome!
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
SanchoPanda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States117 Posts
April 23 2012 01:29 GMT
#1367
No photoshop in this picture... is WhiteRA pro in something BESIDES SC2:

[image loading]
Siege the Day!
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 26 2012 08:14 GMT
#1368
Alright, here we go. The newest offerings in the world of White-Ra:

+ Show Spoiler +
White Biscuit
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
White-[9]
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Olivia Wilde-Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Mr. Inc-Ra-dible
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Anton Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
...and Agent-Ra
[image loading]

We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
ElvisWayCool
Profile Joined March 2010
United States437 Posts
April 26 2012 08:18 GMT
#1369
Agent-Ra and White-tone are awesome hahahaha
RoachCoach
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands58 Posts
April 26 2012 08:24 GMT
#1370
On April 26 2012 17:14 TheAmazombie wrote:
Alright, here we go. The newest offerings in the world of White-Ra:

+ Show Spoiler +
White Biscuit
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
White-[9]
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Olivia Wilde-Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Mr. Inc-Ra-dible
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Anton Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
...and Agent-Ra
[image loading]



absolute mad photoshop skills .
It is time! - Yes! - Nestea walks over. Lightballs pop. Women faint, Men faint, things fall from the ceiling. - Stars explode. - Thats right. Black holes are made. - THIS STUPID GODDAMN NERDS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7KD6L23MUQ
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 26 2012 08:35 GMT
#1371
On April 26 2012 17:24 RoachCoach wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 17:14 TheAmazombie wrote:
Alright, here we go. The newest offerings in the world of White-Ra:

+ Show Spoiler +
White Biscuit
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
White-[9]
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Olivia Wilde-Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Mr. Inc-Ra-dible
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Anton Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
...and Agent-Ra
[image loading]



absolute mad photoshop skills .


Yeah, I know. I am the total man when it comes to this. LoL. Actually, I am literally brand new to it, so I am using these are things to work on, but sometimes, like a couple of these, I am just goofing and don't care to try to make it nice.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
April 26 2012 08:44 GMT
#1372
*Future job interview*

Interviewer: "So where did you first really begin to build on your photoshop skills?"

TheAmazombie: "Well... it all started wit..."
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 26 2012 09:07 GMT
#1373
On April 26 2012 17:44 Grobyc wrote:
*Future job interview*

Interviewer: "So where did you first really begin to build on your photoshop skills?"

TheAmazombie: "Well... it all started wit..."


"Well, have you ever heard of White-Ra? No? Fuck this job!"
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
April 26 2012 09:52 GMT
#1374
Oooh WhiteRa, I never knew you were so flexible!

[image loading]
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
brum
Profile Joined January 2011
Hungary187 Posts
April 26 2012 10:23 GMT
#1375
On April 26 2012 17:35 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 17:24 RoachCoach wrote:
On April 26 2012 17:14 TheAmazombie wrote:
Alright, here we go. The newest offerings in the world of White-Ra:

+ Show Spoiler +
White Biscuit
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
White-[9]
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Olivia Wilde-Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Mr. Inc-Ra-dible
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Anton Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
...and Agent-Ra
[image loading]



absolute mad photoshop skills .


Yeah, I know. I am the total man when it comes to this. LoL. Actually, I am literally brand new to it, so I am using these are things to work on, but sometimes, like a couple of these, I am just goofing and don't care to try to make it nice.

Kind of unrelated, but why did people start saying LoL instead of lol/LOL?
Is this some hidden marketing scheme?!
*puts on tinfoil hat*
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 26 2012 10:29 GMT
#1376
On April 26 2012 19:23 brum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 17:35 TheAmazombie wrote:
On April 26 2012 17:24 RoachCoach wrote:
On April 26 2012 17:14 TheAmazombie wrote:
Alright, here we go. The newest offerings in the world of White-Ra:

+ Show Spoiler +
White Biscuit
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
White-[9]
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Olivia Wilde-Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Mr. Inc-Ra-dible
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Anton Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
...and Agent-Ra
[image loading]



absolute mad photoshop skills .


Yeah, I know. I am the total man when it comes to this. LoL. Actually, I am literally brand new to it, so I am using these are things to work on, but sometimes, like a couple of these, I am just goofing and don't care to try to make it nice.

Kind of unrelated, but why did people start saying LoL instead of lol/LOL?
Is this some hidden marketing scheme?!
*puts on tinfoil hat*


So, I have been typing it that way since I was in high school in 97-98 or so. I hated LOL because it was too caps-lockee and I hated lol because it looked like a man drowning, holding up his arms to call for help, so I started LoL back then...I never really noticed many other people doing that...is it a thing now?

Here is a repost that I am just quite proud of:
[image loading]
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
April 26 2012 10:44 GMT
#1377
On April 26 2012 19:29 TheAmazombie wrote:
So, I have been typing it that way since I was in high school in 97-98 or so. I hated LOL because it was too caps-lockee and I hated lol because it looked like a man drowning, holding up his arms to call for help, so I started LoL back then...I never really noticed many other people doing that...is it a thing now?

lol = standard/small laugh
LOL = mega laugh
LoL = League of Legends
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 11:07:28
April 26 2012 10:57 GMT
#1378
On April 26 2012 19:44 Hairy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 19:29 TheAmazombie wrote:
So, I have been typing it that way since I was in high school in 97-98 or so. I hated LOL because it was too caps-lockee and I hated lol because it looked like a man drowning, holding up his arms to call for help, so I started LoL back then...I never really noticed many other people doing that...is it a thing now?

lol = standard/small laugh
LOL = mega laugh
LoL = League of Legends

What about LOl, lOl or lOL?
On April 26 2012 18:52 Hairy wrote:
Oooh WhiteRa, I never knew you were so flexible!

[image loading]

My eyes!
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 27 2012 03:01 GMT
#1379
I am putting my mad(bad?) shopping skills to the test with today's new offerings:

+ Show Spoiler +
Homer-Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Mike-Ra Jackson
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
The Fresh Prince of Ukraine
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Pulp-Ra
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
...and Uma-Ra
[image loading]
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 03:10:11
April 27 2012 03:09 GMT
#1380
[QUOTE]On April 27 2012 12:01 TheAmazombie wrote:


+ Show Spoiler +
The Fresh Prince of Ukraine
[image loading]


this one is a keeper
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 216
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Fnx 597
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN642
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason34
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h
Patches Events
18h
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.