Jay and SilentRa
![[image loading]](http://imgur.com/oIF9x.png)
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Mahs
Netherlands171 Posts
Jay and SilentRa ![]() | ||
|
Mahs
Netherlands171 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Vehe
United States1 Post
![]() ![]() | ||
|
TALegion
United States1187 Posts
On April 18 2011 23:47 switchdev wrote: Hahaha, this thread has had me in stitches reading all the way through from start to end. I'll try to contribute myself. Jay and SilentRa ![]() LOVE IT!!! I can imagine it like: "Dude, what the hell was that?" "Special Tactics." | ||
|
Fym
United Kingdom189 Posts
![]() Prince-ra! | ||
|
Mahs
Netherlands171 Posts
![]() ![]() | ||
|
eLiE
Canada1039 Posts
![]() Today I learned it is quite hard to make a white person seem remotely black | ||
|
euroboy
Sweden536 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kamate
Romania580 Posts
I am revisiting this thread, better didnt, cause I fear for a loooong stomach pain But no matter the pain, I will front tab it on Firefox | ||
|
Gnial
Canada907 Posts
On April 14 2011 00:56 DoA wrote: Just because I was curious about the result: ![]() Hahahaha best one by far. | ||
|
SonuvBob
Aiur21552 Posts
hahaha I love it | ||
|
mierin
United States4943 Posts
| ||
|
eLiE
Canada1039 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Mahs
Netherlands171 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Th0R
Canada359 Posts
| ||
|
Chairman Ray
United States11903 Posts
Shit just got real | ||
|
x-Catalyst
United States921 Posts
But these are so fucking good, lololol. | ||
|
covetousrat
2109 Posts
On April 23 2011 10:07 Gnial wrote: Hahahaha best one by far. Hhahahahaha Agreed!!!! | ||
|
SPYTE
United States289 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Lukealmeida
Canada5 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|