• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7682 users

White-Ra's face is EVERYWHERE - Page 30

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 76 Next
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
April 07 2011 22:30 GMT
#581
On April 08 2011 07:23 Unhallowed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 07:13 LocsomFKC wrote:
I just need to post again. I read it all 2 times. It is just the best thread ever.

I second that. I check this multiple times a day and nobody around understands why I am laughing at this

I don't even think we understand why we're laughing at it. It's just funny.
YipMan
Profile Joined April 2011
372 Posts
April 08 2011 01:40 GMT
#582
[image loading]
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
April 08 2011 12:36 GMT
#583
This is the greatest thread of all time. Special Takktics...
Something to do with milk (from what I heard on SotG) would also be awesome.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
RainCoat
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden142 Posts
April 08 2011 15:54 GMT
#584
[image loading]
I'm sorry
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
April 08 2011 16:32 GMT
#585
Wow, I remember when this thread first got started.. it's all grown up now *tear*
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
softee
Profile Joined January 2011
United States75 Posts
April 08 2011 16:37 GMT
#586
i dont know which is better. This or the NaDa's body thread.
Gesperrt
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany417 Posts
April 09 2011 13:11 GMT
#587
On April 06 2011 14:28 x-Catalyst wrote:
[image loading]

File was too big to use the upload image option, so hopefully it doesn't randomly disappear


oh lol :D
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
April 09 2011 19:14 GMT
#588
Wow, haven't seen the last batch of pics. Awesome stuff! :D This thread is so great.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
April 09 2011 19:31 GMT
#589
[image loading]
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Shagg
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland825 Posts
April 12 2011 18:43 GMT
#590
SICK SICK thread!!!1 full o win!
"You're a pro or you're a noob. That's life"
Samhax
Profile Joined August 2010
1054 Posts
April 12 2011 18:49 GMT
#591
On April 06 2011 22:20 bmml wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 21:38 Kulgan wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


those colours dont seem right at all, but it looks funny enough.


Awesome.

[image loading]


hahahahaha i can't stop laughing!
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
April 12 2011 18:51 GMT
#592
The more times this thread gets bumped, the more I laugh.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
SpiritAshura
Profile Joined March 2007
United States1271 Posts
April 12 2011 18:53 GMT
#593
On April 09 2011 22:11 Gesperrt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 14:28 x-Catalyst wrote:
[image loading]

File was too big to use the upload image option, so hopefully it doesn't randomly disappear


oh lol :D

HAHAHAHA, I have no idea how this started but the facial expressions on this one are golden.
Raagruk
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada66 Posts
April 12 2011 19:03 GMT
#594
On November 18 2009 06:38 mark05 wrote:
didnt had to photoshop it
[image loading]

hahahahahahahha
Be Bloody, Bold and Resolute.
ch0c0b0fr34k
Profile Joined October 2010
United States452 Posts
April 12 2011 19:03 GMT
#595
loL@starwars
Pew pew!
DoA
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)599 Posts
April 12 2011 19:47 GMT
#596
I felt I had to contribute in some way.
[image loading]

Now I think I'm just going to have nightmares...
I cast, therefore I am.
Psylence
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada118 Posts
April 12 2011 19:56 GMT
#597
On April 13 2011 04:47 DoA wrote:
I felt I had to contribute in some way.
[image loading]

Now I think I'm just going to have nightmares...


That is actually you in the bed <- true story
justin.tv/thepsylence
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
April 12 2011 23:39 GMT
#598
On April 13 2011 04:47 DoA wrote:
I felt I had to contribute in some way.
[image loading]

Now I think I'm just going to have nightmares...


I'm never going to sleep ever again...
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
April 13 2011 04:30 GMT
#599
lollol.... wow...
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
DoA
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)599 Posts
April 13 2011 15:21 GMT
#600
On April 13 2011 04:56 Psylence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2011 04:47 DoA wrote:
I felt I had to contribute in some way.
[image loading]

Now I think I'm just going to have nightmares...


That is actually you in the bed <- true story


I didn't know there would be cameras!
I cast, therefore I am.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
BRAT_OK 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31162
Bisu 2702
Shuttle 1679
Hyuk 1013
Mini 819
EffOrt 818
Larva 422
Soma 380
ZerO 243
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
hero 137
sorry 72
Sexy 57
Hyun 46
PianO 45
Mong 42
Pusan 37
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 28
zelot 18
Terrorterran 16
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10112
qojqva1910
Dendi1001
Counter-Strike
fl0m2746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1455
crisheroes1146
Liquid`Hasu638
Other Games
singsing1975
B2W.Neo1000
Beastyqt646
FrodaN624
Mlord386
Hui .236
Livibee180
Liquid`VortiX157
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King71
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 66
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8080
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• Shiphtur203
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 56m
INu's Battles
19h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.