• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7365 users

Razer Naga - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
August 19 2009 19:06 GMT
#41
Pretty cool but personally I'm fine with using the keys around wasd when I play wow.

Then again reprogramming those buttons to far-away keys so I don't have to have combinations like shift>r and shift>g and control>q etc would be nice.
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 19 2009 19:13 GMT
#42
On August 20 2009 04:05 Heggie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 03:53 cgrinker wrote:
When are you guys going to make a keyboard with a satisfying key click? I want it to feel ancient so I have to bash on them


[image loading]


haha, the minute I see a keyboard like this I will buy it no question!

Oh, and I want to have to bash the paper roll at the top across as a enter key with a satisfying DING noise.


omg you're a genius emailing my boss immediately

why didnt we think of giving gamers a ding every time they bash the paper roll
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
imRadu
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
1798 Posts
August 19 2009 19:14 GMT
#43
fakesteve is one sexy beast

Too many buttons imo. Works good I guess for casual gamers who cannot be bothered to rebind keys in order to use them with the keyboard hand. Minus for nonbindable keys. When you said trainers I was visualizing some mini games where you are prompted to press a number on screen. Oh well

Btw Steve what is the all time best selling Razer mouse?
Its really good to see that some people dont let education get in the way of their ignorance
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
August 19 2009 20:06 GMT
#44
[image loading]


I used to want a mouse like this, a few years back. But since I could never find one I eventually adapted to using a normal two button mouse (ignoring mice with extra buttons). Now that a mouse with the design I've been wanting is finally on the market I really don't care. Maybe someday I'll pick it up and try it out since I've always wanted an easier way to use the numpad + my mouse at the same time.
♞
MannerMan
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
371 Posts
August 19 2009 20:13 GMT
#45
looks like a deathadder +12 buttons
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-19 20:16:53
August 19 2009 20:16 GMT
#46
Meant to edit OP not repost it -.-

Anyway, thanks for the pic Chuiu
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
August 19 2009 20:25 GMT
#47
Lol Fakesteve I got your advertising slogan right here:

"The mouse to end all keyboards! IMBA Razer Naga!"
♞
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 19 2009 20:27 GMT
#48
ahahahahahaha
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 19 2009 20:48 GMT
#49
On August 20 2009 02:45 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 02:38 iSiN wrote:
On August 20 2009 02:36 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
more like
[image loading]


...jerk

...fanboy?...
seriously contractual obligations to post that though right?


hahaha i work for razer man come on i aint gonna stand for no logitech bid'ness up in this thread



I support you, Steve. <3

Every single Logitech product I've ever owned I hated.

Been through about 5 of their USB headsets. They last me about 6 months.

I have a Logitech webcam that's absolutely terrible, though in all fairness, it was on the cheap end of the spectrum.

And I have a G11 that I dislike more than my generic keyboard I had. I've had problems with keys dislocating, I dislike the key layout, and all the macro keys I have are largely unused. When I bought it (along with a Diamondback that I love), I had wanted to pick up a Tarantula, but none of the stores around here had it, and the G11 was on sale.


As for the Naga, if I still played WoW, I would absolutely buy that mouse. I watched the first half of the video, since it was basically just explaining how to use the mouse, which I don't really need to watch. And it's absolutely amazing. I'm happy I've finally quit WoW, and don't see myself coming back, but if I'm ever to play another MMO, I would absolutely buy that mouse in a heartbeat, even if it was vastly overpriced. As you said, I could literally resort to using my WASD keys, and modifiers.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
August 19 2009 21:15 GMT
#50
steve is so awesome in all of these videos
Commentator
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
August 19 2009 22:08 GMT
#51
This might not be so bad for RTS as well, especially for the numbers that are further away from the A button.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
August 19 2009 22:19 GMT
#52
charlie has a good point here there are so many unused fingers on your right hand
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
Clow
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Brazil880 Posts
August 19 2009 22:59 GMT
#53
On August 20 2009 07:08 CharlieMurphy wrote:
This might not be so bad for RTS as well, especially for the numbers that are further away from the A button.


True that.




I have a Deathadder that's brand new, but I'm very interested in the Naga :S
(–_–) CJ Entusman #33
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
August 19 2009 23:20 GMT
#54
On August 20 2009 07:08 CharlieMurphy wrote:
This might not be so bad for RTS as well, especially for the numbers that are further away from the A button.


god if i had a mouse button i could use for burrow and overlord that would be awesome. imagine having that keypad on yoru mouse for macro. 1a2a3a4a5a6a7a8a9a0a so ez
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
theqat
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States2856 Posts
August 19 2009 23:25 GMT
#55
On August 20 2009 04:14 imRadu wrote:


Btw Steve what is the all time best selling Razer mouse?


I wanna know the answer to this too!
Rice
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1332 Posts
August 19 2009 23:41 GMT
#56
is there a left handed version?
Freedom will be defended at the cost of civil liberties.
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
August 20 2009 00:00 GMT
#57
Question for Fakesteve:

What is the best razer mouse for a guy with big hands?, i still want it to be quick/responsive though.
Think my IE 3.0 has done its job now.. time for a new mouse.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Dr. Tran
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States125 Posts
August 20 2009 00:10 GMT
#58
Senx: IMHO I think the Deathadder (or its new wireless counterpart, the Mamba), will be pretty close to the IE 3.0. I have both the IE 3.0 and the deathadder, and to me, they are very similar. Very natural feeling for palm grip users (or if you got big hands)

@ cgkrinker: have you ever considered the Das Keyboard? (it's got the metallic "click" you're looking for. It's basically the modern day IBM model M, except a lot sexier)
DBunny
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada192 Posts
August 20 2009 00:20 GMT
#59
Pretty useful for dota
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 20 2009 00:23 GMT
#60
It's so nice to finally see a mouse with buttons that can be reached from pretty much any hand position on the mouse. Fakesteve also did an awesome job on those videos
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 79
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64080
Bisu 3312
FanTaSy 1303
Stork 593
Rush 470
firebathero 229
Snow 213
hero 177
Mind 115
Last 100
[ Show more ]
Free 88
Pusan 70
Sexy 67
Sharp 64
ToSsGirL 43
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
yabsab 17
Noble 14
Rock 13
HiyA 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6972
Dendi1389
Counter-Strike
byalli1185
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns39776
singsing2479
fl0m2414
Liquid`RaSZi1045
B2W.Neo619
Beastyqt467
Mlord322
Happy304
Khaldor228
Hui .205
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 86
• Dystopia_ 6
• HeavenSC 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FT.aCt)Sony0
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Nemesis3549
• Jankos2942
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1501
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 2m
OSC
9h 2m
Replay Cast
9h 2m
OSC
22h 2m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.