• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8203 users

Razer Naga - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
August 20 2009 00:24 GMT
#61
Wow! That's actually the only MMO-type mouse that looks usable and useful at all. I don't play MMOs but, still, if looks pretty sweet..

I still swear by my Diamondback 3G though.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
August 20 2009 01:35 GMT
#62
Hey Fakesteve do you know the guy who works on the code for the web pages, because I have all the urls for G.E.T.I.M.B.A. but they're not working for some reason.
♞
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
August 20 2009 01:38 GMT
#63
On August 20 2009 02:36 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
more like
[image loading]


...jerk

i have the normal version =(

that mouse looked like a phone from my first impression lol. Looks like it might take some time to get used to it, but I think it's an innovative feature. Might consider buying it when D3 is released.
POGGERS
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 20 2009 07:44 GMT
#64
On August 20 2009 09:00 Senx wrote:
Question for Fakesteve:

What is the best razer mouse for a guy with big hands?, i still want it to be quick/responsive though.
Think my IE 3.0 has done its job now.. time for a new mouse.


DeathAdder, like the other guy said. If you've got the cash and want something badass, get a Mamba, but if you just want a gaming mouse, just pick up a DeathAdder for like a quarter of the price
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 20 2009 08:04 GMT
#65
i have big hands and I LOVE my lachesis o-O

GET THAT NOW
parkerprocise
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
61 Posts
August 20 2009 08:18 GMT
#66
Fakesteve! GET IMBA BABY!
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 08:29:03
August 20 2009 08:26 GMT
#67
Since I play WoW I have to say I see why this would be amazingly useful. I think for now I'll stick to my mouse-keyboard right now though.
dinmsab
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Malaysia2246 Posts
August 20 2009 08:58 GMT
#68
Looks like a deathadder... with 14 extra buttons. Fakesteve, any idea how much this thing would cost?
..
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 20 2009 10:20 GMT
#69
79.99, and the deathadder doesnt have the same laser guts

hey you guys want some free stuff? fakesteve is gonna bring the hookups soon, i mean really we arent the sorta website to talk about an mmo mouse hahahah
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 20 2009 10:25 GMT
#70
I'd love free stuff. :3

And that's actually a pretty decent price for the mouse. I paid ~$50 for my Diamondback, and I love it. I'm not even kidding when I say that mouse is making me think about going back to MMOs. How does the mouse feel in the hand, Steve? Is it really bulky/heavy?
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 20 2009 10:27 GMT
#71
its actually pretty light, forms to my palm really well and im totally comfortable palming it as someone who fingertip grips every other mouse. that ridge on the right side makes a huge difference, hitting the thumb buttons doesnt feel awkward or anything cuz your ring finger creates like an anchor
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 20 2009 10:30 GMT
#72
Ah, good stuff. I'll have to check it out sooner or later. Even if it is tailor made for MMOs, I'm sure it'd still be useful for other games too.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 20 2009 10:31 GMT
#73
I can make a fucking phonecall with that mouse lol!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
August 20 2009 10:36 GMT
#74
free stuff is always good, i do need a new headset... and a new keyboard... and possibly a new mousepad.
Commentator
dmfg
Profile Joined May 2008
United Kingdom591 Posts
August 20 2009 10:38 GMT
#75
Looks kinda crazy but good that they're trying something different..

Still, I have to wonder - when using it, don't you end up with your right hand overworked with too much clicking, and your left hand with not enough to do on the keyboard?
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 20 2009 10:40 GMT
#76
On August 20 2009 19:38 dmfg wrote:
Looks kinda crazy but good that they're trying something different..

Still, I have to wonder - when using it, don't you end up with your right hand overworked with too much clicking, and your left hand with not enough to do on the keyboard?


in MMO games theres really no need for savage high apm or anything, this is a smoother, more efficient way of playing those games rather than trying to create extra joints in your fingers to hold shfit and hit 6 while holding QW cuz you're strafing because you're fighting some idiot night elf warrior who is mashing his spacebar and spinning himself around
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
August 20 2009 10:40 GMT
#77
This, or some succesor of it could likely be my next mouse. Hotkeyin numbers into mouse (or F1-F12 for C&C style layouts) would probably make everything a bit faster.

Then again my olde G5 hasn't shown any signs of dying (except for paints wearing off, corossive hand?).
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
August 20 2009 10:46 GMT
#78
Hmm I'll consider buying this for D3.

My comfortable playing position is leaning back with my feet on a chair, while playing with one hand.

Doesn't work too well with SC

My current mouse is really shitty and my fingers ache from squeezing it's small body.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
writer22816
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States5775 Posts
August 20 2009 11:24 GMT
#79
rofl 79.99? I'll just use my keyboard
8/4/12 never forget, never forgive.
uNiGNoRe
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Germany1115 Posts
August 20 2009 14:19 GMT
#80
On August 20 2009 05:48 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 02:45 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
On August 20 2009 02:38 iSiN wrote:
On August 20 2009 02:36 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
more like
[image loading]


...jerk

...fanboy?...
seriously contractual obligations to post that though right?


hahaha i work for razer man come on i aint gonna stand for no logitech bid'ness up in this thread



I support you, Steve. <3

Every single Logitech product I've ever owned I hated.

Been through about 5 of their USB headsets. They last me about 6 months.

I have a Logitech webcam that's absolutely terrible, though in all fairness, it was on the cheap end of the spectrum.

And I have a G11 that I dislike more than my generic keyboard I had. I've had problems with keys dislocating, I dislike the key layout, and all the macro keys I have are largely unused. When I bought it (along with a Diamondback that I love), I had wanted to pick up a Tarantula, but none of the stores around here had it, and the G11 was on sale.


As for the Naga, if I still played WoW, I would absolutely buy that mouse. I watched the first half of the video, since it was basically just explaining how to use the mouse, which I don't really need to watch. And it's absolutely amazing. I'm happy I've finally quit WoW, and don't see myself coming back, but if I'm ever to play another MMO, I would absolutely buy that mouse in a heartbeat, even if it was vastly overpriced. As you said, I could literally resort to using my WASD keys, and modifiers.


Well, I love Logitech. I've never had any product from logitech that stopped working. I still have all my Logitech products and all of them still work perfectly fine. That's why I always buy Logitech if have a choice. I never had anything from Razer though, so I can't really compare. But Razer would be my second choice.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 601
Railgan 59
MindelVK 28
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68375
Calm 10808
Rain 2418
Bisu 2226
FanTaSy 800
Stork 671
Rush 506
soO 481
Soma 247
Snow 218
[ Show more ]
firebathero 213
Last 177
Light 109
Mind 95
hero 88
Pusan 86
Sharp 56
Free 42
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 31
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Sexy 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Rock 5
Terrorterran 5
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8962
Dendi825
Counter-Strike
fl0m2871
byalli1101
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns36704
singsing2300
B2W.Neo635
Liquid`RaSZi338
Pyrionflax246
Beastyqt135
Hui .113
Trikslyr45
Chillindude18
Happy8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 104
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• Response 10
• Dystopia_ 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV452
League of Legends
• Jankos3116
• Nemesis2920
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1238
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 52m
OSC
9h 52m
Replay Cast
9h 52m
OSC
22h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.