• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:59
CEST 12:59
KST 19:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7392 users

UPDATE Blizzcon OSL Finals Party - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
pR0gR4m3R
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain1446 Posts
August 17 2009 21:37 GMT
#61
On August 18 2009 05:44 Chill wrote:
Update: disaster strikes. Check back for updates but we're having troubles with the hotel.


Let me guess

1. They ask for a "rate" like... 1000$
2. They are afraid that 200 nerds will raid their hall and make so much noise that Room clients can get upset
3. They dont have staff to control a "night service"

I say these options as I´ve been working in HOTEL all my life (I run one right now)

Chill, you can contact me PM if need advice

BTW, TL staff, will the korean progamers attend to our meeting?? Would be AWESOME!!

StarCraft-ESP.com Admin - Spanish StarCraft Community
pR0gR4m3R
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain1446 Posts
August 17 2009 21:38 GMT
#62
On August 18 2009 06:25 x89titan wrote:
somthing unrelated: does anyone know the times for the events (panels, live tournaments, etc) at blizzcon?


No info yet. Even we dont have official confirmation of Korean SC progamers.

So funny, WoW and Wc3 competition brackets are up, but SC ones none yet
StarCraft-ESP.com Admin - Spanish StarCraft Community
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 17 2009 21:39 GMT
#63
It says in the post that the CJ team is attending........

I'll PM you regarding another issue, but I am betting that Spain is different than the US.
Moderator
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 17 2009 21:41 GMT
#64
On August 18 2009 06:32 Pufftrees wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2009 06:28 Raydog wrote:
so this is basically an all nighter inbetween blizzcon days for the finals?




Pretty much. I assume some plan (like me) to probably crash out for an hour or 2 before Saturday's Blizzcon continues.



I would do that, but I can't nap. If I go to sleep, I almost always sleep for 8 hours, if not more. My current plan, that's bound to fail, is to pack a 6 pack of Extra Strength 5 Hour Energy, and just go from the time I wake up Friday, til the end of the con (or whenever I duck out) Saturday. Unless TL has anything planned, such as dinner or something. In which case, I'll figure something out.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 17 2009 21:42 GMT
#65
I can't imagine you kids not going because of sleep LOL. Like you can't miss sleep for one day? Are you guys really that delicate? hahaha
Moderator
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
August 17 2009 21:46 GMT
#66
Chance to drink with savior and iris and get a brand new CJ shirt that they are bringing to give to TL people. Or sleep. Your choice LOL.
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
August 17 2009 21:48 GMT
#67
too bad flash is going to be sent to bed
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
pR0gR4m3R
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain1446 Posts
August 17 2009 21:48 GMT
#68
On August 18 2009 06:39 Chill wrote:
It says in the post that the CJ team is attending........

I'll PM you regarding another issue, but I am betting that Spain is different than the US.


Replied

Waiting to talk with you through msn about it
StarCraft-ESP.com Admin - Spanish StarCraft Community
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 17 2009 21:50 GMT
#69
On August 18 2009 06:46 Kennigit wrote:
Chance to drink with savior and iris and get a brand new CJ shirt that they are bringing to give to TL people. Or sleep. Your choice LOL.



Oh man, I want a CJ shirt so bad, but I just know Hot_Bid is going to snag them all up... that and my general progaming knowledge is pretty lackluster. :p
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
August 17 2009 21:50 GMT
#70
Umm who needs sleep reallly this is for alot of us once in a lifetime im soaking that shit up for realz you.

Notice my urban use of z
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 17 2009 21:53 GMT
#71
That's mad sick, homie.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
stanley_
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States816 Posts
August 17 2009 21:57 GMT
#72
interview savior and iris while they are drunk please!
hoorah
King K. Rool
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada4408 Posts
August 17 2009 22:00 GMT
#73
On August 18 2009 06:46 Kennigit wrote:
Chance to drink with savior and iris and get a brand new CJ shirt that they are bringing to give to TL people. Or sleep. Your choice LOL.

Let the others sleep. I'll stay up all freaking weekend if needed for this.
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
August 17 2009 22:43 GMT
#74
Is Flash coming? lol.

Anyway, Im so jealous. I just hope once in my life I can attend blizzcon. TT
Woo Jung Ho
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
August 17 2009 22:45 GMT
#75
On August 18 2009 06:41 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2009 06:32 Pufftrees wrote:
On August 18 2009 06:28 Raydog wrote:
so this is basically an all nighter inbetween blizzcon days for the finals?




Pretty much. I assume some plan (like me) to probably crash out for an hour or 2 before Saturday's Blizzcon continues.



I would do that, but I can't nap. If I go to sleep, I almost always sleep for 8 hours, if not more. My current plan, that's bound to fail, is to pack a 6 pack of Extra Strength 5 Hour Energy, and just go from the time I wake up Friday, til the end of the con (or whenever I duck out) Saturday. Unless TL has anything planned, such as dinner or something. In which case, I'll figure something out.

does 5 hour energy really work that well?
also, what CJ trivia do you think he'll be asking about?
Entusman #12
Rojam
Profile Joined September 2007
Germany234 Posts
August 17 2009 22:48 GMT
#76
Really awesome, I hope you guys will have a lot of fun, damn I'm jealous :/
And LOL to the people crying about lack of sleep, you guys never had a crazy party weekend or attended a LAN ?
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
August 17 2009 23:06 GMT
#77

I'm so Jealous I can't go

Sounds like it's gonna be epic.

On August 18 2009 06:38 pR0gR4m3R wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2009 06:25 x89titan wrote:
somthing unrelated: does anyone know the times for the events (panels, live tournaments, etc) at blizzcon?


No info yet. Even we dont have official confirmation of Korean SC progamers.

So funny, WoW and Wc3 competition brackets are up, but SC ones none yet



and I'm jealous of you because you get to live in Spain.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
August 17 2009 23:08 GMT
#78
This is going to be absolutely amazing.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Braintricks
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
137 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-17 23:24:27
August 17 2009 23:15 GMT
#79
I'm not going to Blizzcon, but I'm about 99% sure I'm going to go to this. Have to rep STARS
goddamn nerd rappers
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
August 17 2009 23:20 GMT
#80
On August 18 2009 07:45 littlechava wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2009 06:41 So no fek wrote:
On August 18 2009 06:32 Pufftrees wrote:
On August 18 2009 06:28 Raydog wrote:
so this is basically an all nighter inbetween blizzcon days for the finals?




Pretty much. I assume some plan (like me) to probably crash out for an hour or 2 before Saturday's Blizzcon continues.



I would do that, but I can't nap. If I go to sleep, I almost always sleep for 8 hours, if not more. My current plan, that's bound to fail, is to pack a 6 pack of Extra Strength 5 Hour Energy, and just go from the time I wake up Friday, til the end of the con (or whenever I duck out) Saturday. Unless TL has anything planned, such as dinner or something. In which case, I'll figure something out.

does 5 hour energy really work that well?
also, what CJ trivia do you think he'll be asking about?

I've seen it work for a lot of people in dire situations, but it literally knocks me out into a comatose sleep.
Peace~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs HackErIsTopLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
TBD vs Classic
CranKy Ducklings120
SHIN 57
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 252
ByuN 247
mouzHeroMarine 206
SHIN 57
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49941
Calm 9593
Rain 2802
FanTaSy 1022
soO 978
BeSt 848
Bisu 657
Stork 374
Soulkey 324
Soma 287
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
firebathero 206
Last 138
Pusan 84
Mind 75
Light 66
Snow 60
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 53
Shinee 45
Sharp 37
Killer 29
hero 25
Mong 25
Trap 23
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 20
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
sorry 16
zelot 16
Shine 15
Terrorterran 12
Noble 8
IntoTheRainbow 5
scan(afreeca) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7118
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
byalli681
x6flipin197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns27674
singsing1869
Pyrionflax231
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 62
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Jankos3410
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 1m
OSC
12h 1m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.