• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:30
CEST 15:30
KST 22:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9285 users

UPDATE Blizzcon OSL Finals Party - Page 13

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
August 24 2009 07:40 GMT
#241
On August 24 2009 13:30 FuDDx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2009 12:54 King K. Rool wrote:
lol kau will forever be known as stalker boy to us that were there.

Got a CJ shirt! I'm putting up pictures later, but my camera sucks and there wasn't too much of the party since I'm not much a picture taking guy, and TBH I was either laughing, staring at cee jay or trying to stay awake.

Thanks to the guy who got me those 2 coronas! Cheers mate.

Also thanks ghostclaw for letting me borrow that sharpie to get signatures with. My magnet wouldn't be nearly as gosu without it.


Coulda been myself or Hurricane we bought a case of coronas? Maybe.


np on the sharpie, I had a few just for that - everyone always forgets to bring htem.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 24 2009 07:42 GMT
#242
I let someone from Press (I'm assuming - he got right past security, and into the progamer area) borrow my sharpie the first day, then went over to watch Zero vs Skyhigh and I didn't get it back. That could be one reason I got only pictures and no signatures, but I felt bad enough asking for pictures, that asking for a signature too might have been overkill.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
aers *
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1210 Posts
August 24 2009 07:44 GMT
#243
Before I forget, I want to thank the TL staff and especially Chill for putting this together, I had a blast. :3
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
August 24 2009 20:48 GMT
#244
Thanks again Chill, Kennigit and the rest of teamliquid staff + volunteers for setting this up. Was really awesome when CJ came and sat down right next to me lol. The entire meetup was a blast from the Cj trivia to the hilarious commentating all the way through Day 9 commentating the finals.

+ Show Spoiler +
also THANKS FuddX for bringing the goods!
Chance favors the prepared mind.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
August 24 2009 21:03 GMT
#245
Lol before I got entirely wasted I tried to help out setting up but I was so mentally gone that I fucked up at getting the projector like 4 times. I made up for it by negotiating with the kitchen staff in Spanish to get bags of ice. It was like this:

Kitchen guy: HEY WHAT YOU DO HERE
me: I just need a bag of ice please
Kitchen guy: LEAVE
me: espera por favor, solamente necesito un bolsito de hielo por favor!
(wait please, all I need is a bag of ice please!)
Kitchen guy: ooh bolsos estan alli, el hielo es en el frente del cocina
(oh the bags are over there, the ice is in front of the kitchen)
me: gracias!
(thanks)

After that I just went back there to get more ice whenever n_n Thanks a lot to Mark (Zealot cosplay guy) for helping me on the second trip!
Peace~
Lipton
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States168 Posts
August 24 2009 22:46 GMT
#246
Props to TL for hosting the even again, I think I only met Kennigit from TL.net, but was cool to see other familiar faces again
http://facebook.com/starfeeder
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
August 24 2009 23:24 GMT
#247
oh my gosh!! this was fun, too bad it had to be so late. fuddx is a hero.
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Badred
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada129 Posts
August 26 2009 06:26 GMT
#248
I'm delurking just to thank TL.net for putting this on. It was, without a doubt, the highlight of my entire Blizzcon trip. Mega props to the CJ team for showing up and being ultra cool, and thanks to Ret, InControl, Day9, and whoever else was up there for the other entertainment before and during the finals.

TL rules!
puttputt
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada240 Posts
August 26 2009 15:31 GMT
#249
This was my first experience at a starcraft community meetup. I had a fantastic time even though I left before the games started. CJ trivia, m0nion vs. incontrol -> ret taking over then idra vs machine commentated by incontrol was hilarious. gg everyone!
from saskatchewan? saskgamers.com
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
August 26 2009 16:16 GMT
#250
Teamliquid Is THE BEST SITE EVER Nuff said.

No thank you so much to Kennigit and Chill wow what great guys we have here. Just thinking about it is amazing these guys while other things are going on are setting up a party for us. Sure they get to hang out and watch games visit and meet pro gammers but they could have done all that without the headache of getting the party going.Just wow. 100,000,000,000 hugs and loves fgrom me to you all thank you for giving me a place to say a thing or two and listen alot in the last 7 years Ive been here. I love this site and the people who make it so lovable.

Thanks guys.

Intrigue you also rock sir.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
August 26 2009 16:17 GMT
#251
On August 25 2009 05:48 Pufftrees wrote:
Thanks again Chill, Kennigit and the rest of teamliquid staff + volunteers for setting this up. Was really awesome when CJ came and sat down right next to me lol. The entire meetup was a blast from the Cj trivia to the hilarious commentating all the way through Day 9 commentating the finals.

+ Show Spoiler +
also THANKS FuddX for bringing the goods!



Baked goods are always a good thing to bring when video game nerds unite.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
August 26 2009 17:04 GMT
#252
I was almost too drunk not to remember this - but not quite. I had a blast. Possibly the icing on the cake that was Blizzcon. I can't wait till esports is more popular and this kind of event is more commonplace.
good vibes only
pR0gR4m3R
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain1446 Posts
August 29 2009 15:44 GMT
#253
Great party, next year you might need a bigger hall??

BTW Chill, Hotel Staff didnt say nothing about the alcohol brought in the party??
StarCraft-ESP.com Admin - Spanish StarCraft Community
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 29 2009 16:40 GMT
#254
On August 27 2009 02:04 Meta wrote:
I was almost too drunk not to remember this - but not quite. I had a blast. Possibly the cake under the icing that was Blizzcon.



Fixed that for you. At least that's how I feel, anyway.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
August 29 2009 20:39 GMT
#255
On August 30 2009 00:44 pR0gR4m3R wrote:
Great party, next year you might need a bigger hall??

BTW Chill, Hotel Staff didnt say nothing about the alcohol brought in the party??


that hall was almost exactly the right size for the crowd actualy

very good guessing skills by the mods ^^
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
August 29 2009 22:23 GMT
#256
I'm still amazed at how many people showed up.
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
August 29 2009 23:27 GMT
#257
this is the first time i've ever seen this thread
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
Railgan 67
Codebar 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66943
Calm 10415
Bisu 2635
FanTaSy 1180
Stork 748
Rush 358
soO 228
firebathero 225
Snow 193
Last 126
[ Show more ]
Mind 103
hero 88
Pusan 76
Sharp 72
Free 68
Sea.KH 62
ToSsGirL 41
Sexy 41
Trap 37
Bale 31
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 19
yabsab 16
HiyA 13
zelot 13
Rock 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 12
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1080
Counter-Strike
fl0m3379
byalli891
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns34289
singsing2405
Liquid`RaSZi682
B2W.Neo544
Beastyqt338
Pyrionflax288
Happy256
Hui .220
Mlord167
Khaldor79
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 90
• Dystopia_ 7
• Response 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV527
League of Legends
• Jankos3111
• Nemesis2849
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1473
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 30m
OSC
9h 30m
Replay Cast
9h 30m
OSC
22h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.