• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:36
CEST 00:36
KST 07:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7940 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 9

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 370 Next
_hate
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Japan112 Posts
October 25 2009 08:20 GMT
#161
i used to farm ranks

but now it takes too much time.

after i stopped for a while, i dropped from 200 to 1700 or so lol, used to be hooked. it owned a few of my optical mice as the left mouse button got so stiff. i hope it doesn't ruin the salmosa im using right now. (i click pretty hard)
ign Rawreth
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
October 25 2009 15:50 GMT
#162
rank 200
fuck
I have competition
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
October 26 2009 01:14 GMT
#163
Man my scores skyrocketed after I started using my Salmosa. The response of 1800 DPI is clearly god damn noticeable with spinners it seems.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Wineandbread
Profile Joined September 2009
United States2065 Posts
October 26 2009 02:09 GMT
#164
Sup guys I'm Wineandbread on Osu too

I kinda visited Osu for like a week and then I stopped hehe
I'm not accurate enough at clicking :<
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-26 02:45:48
October 26 2009 02:45 GMT
#165
Yo
Osu is awesome :D
Everyone should play more
On October 24 2009 12:04 LuckyFool wrote:
edit: they SRSLY need to make it so you can add friends who are offline.

and THIS OMG
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
October 26 2009 04:25 GMT
#166
[image loading]

[image loading]


Ya you wish you were here. God we're badass.
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Rainbow
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States249 Posts
October 26 2009 04:29 GMT
#167
Wow, this game looks so bad ass from the video of I'm on a boat.
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
October 26 2009 05:29 GMT
#168
I played a bo9 against Fantacy and...

+ Show Spoiler +
5-0 O_O!!
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


And the replays..
+ Show Spoiler +
Which I expect nobody to download..
http://rapidshare.com/files/298007363/KawaiiRice_vs_Fantacy_Osu.rar



Also if you wanna beat Fantacy, pick a spinner map. Because..
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Look at the beatmap name lol
@KawaiiRiceLighT
fAnTaCy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States893 Posts
October 26 2009 05:44 GMT
#169
I'm terrible at osu D=..just look at those scores T______T
President of Doctor Helvetica Fan Club...PM to join. Members--4, Most recent: Archas
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-26 06:02:23
October 26 2009 06:01 GMT
#170
I dominate kawaii on that one super spinner beatmap. undefeated head to head. (1-0, ROFL)
plated.rawr
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway1676 Posts
October 26 2009 17:11 GMT
#171
Oh sure, display my horrible stats for all to see.

Seriously though, such an awesome game. I'm still stuck at the four-star difficulty, but I'm putting in mad hours.
Savior broke my heart ;_; || twitch.tv/onnings
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-26 19:43:44
October 26 2009 19:41 GMT
#172
I'm gonna play some osu right now.... anyone who wants to join in, r12/12 on multiplayer!x

Edit: Wait you can't start MP games alone... fail. Just msg Pokebunny on osu! then! :D
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
maga33
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States247 Posts
October 26 2009 20:38 GMT
#173
I have OSU! for the itouch and its pretty fun. I cant play on the computer cus i cant click that fast :/ Much easier to tap with your finger or stylus.
The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 26 2009 20:57 GMT
#174
I'm about to play with SpriteLove... r12//12 gogo!
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 26 2009 23:10 GMT
#175
Meow still a game of 3 up in r12//12... come join in :D
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
October 27 2009 01:52 GMT
#176
Add me to the list please.
Username: spazer

So I was screwing around on the Osu website yesterday, and you know what I found?

An easier way to add friends.

Go here: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/ucp.php?i=168
See that box marked "Add new friends"? Go nuts.
Liquipedia
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
October 27 2009 02:16 GMT
#177
Lol, I was pretty good at this game on the ds. Managed to get max score on the final song of ouendan 2 (japanese elite beat agent #2).

Seems like fun, but I'm into stepmania right now =P
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
Wineandbread
Profile Joined September 2009
United States2065 Posts
October 27 2009 02:33 GMT
#178
On October 27 2009 11:16 MuffinDude wrote:
Lol, I was pretty good at this game on the ds. Managed to get max score on the final song of ouendan 2 (japanese elite beat agent #2).

Seems like fun, but I'm into stepmania right now =P


Yeah Stepmania!
Do you play keyboard? I might play you sometime online when I get a chance.

I'm thinking about starting Osu again. When do you guys usually get on?
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
October 27 2009 03:35 GMT
#179
On October 27 2009 11:33 Wineandbread wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2009 11:16 MuffinDude wrote:
Lol, I was pretty good at this game on the ds. Managed to get max score on the final song of ouendan 2 (japanese elite beat agent #2).

Seems like fun, but I'm into stepmania right now =P


Yeah Stepmania!
Do you play keyboard? I might play you sometime online when I get a chance.

I'm thinking about starting Osu again. When do you guys usually get on?

Keyboard, don't have the pad.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
SpriteLove
Profile Joined September 2008
United States226 Posts
October 27 2009 05:03 GMT
#180
Soo i just played a shitload of osu today and now im trying to sleep but i keep seeing little rings when i close my eyes -_-
mG.SpriteLove
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 323
White-Ra 177
firebathero 86
910 47
NaDa 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever185
NeuroSwarm132
Super Smash Bros
PPMD84
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8828
Liquid`Hasu1524
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g8560
Liquid`RaSZi3372
shahzam551
JimRising 315
B2W.Neo182
Pyrionflax157
C9.Mang0142
ArmadaUGS94
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream311
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1021
Other Games
• imaqtpie1131
• Shiphtur186
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.