• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:16
CEST 15:16
KST 22:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8632 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 88

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 370 Next
Tenox
Profile Joined January 2007
Sweden128 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 01:02:43
December 05 2011 00:30 GMT
#1741
Getting alittle bit faster, having trouble reading songs that have like the rings that show you when to actually hit the circle zooming in so fast, if that makes any sense. Anyways starting to get alittle bit more used to it, which is good. Not really amazing passes(don't mind the horrible accuracy lol) but definitely a step up from the songs I used to have trouble with.:D Next up is Renard - TU4AR!

[image loading]

[image loading]

edit: Oh ok, thanks xafnia! Another one, apparently can't trill as fast I thought, pretty much 50rushed all the runs in this song, but still got a pass lol.
[image loading]
Please check out my gallery at: 10ox.deviantart.com
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
December 05 2011 00:52 GMT
#1742
On December 05 2011 09:30 Tenox wrote:
Getting alittle bit faster, having trouble reading songs that have like the rings that show you when to actually hit the circle zooming in so fast, if that makes any sense.


It's called Approach rate or "AR".
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
December 05 2011 02:13 GMT
#1743
Protip: Pressing F12 saves a screenshot without needing to paste it into paint or anything.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
December 05 2011 04:54 GMT
#1744
Yay a new person! Hopefully more people will post their scores now....ummm, I guess I'll post something a little later. But more lurkers need to come here! I've recruited 3 people so I know you're out there.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 05:27:51
December 05 2011 05:24 GMT
#1745
On December 05 2011 08:25 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 17:38 MegaManEXE wrote:
After like 1 1/2 straight hours of playing this song and me constantly complaining to Bobbias about missing FCs I finally did it lol

+ Show Spoiler [image] +
[image loading]

I can probably do better but I'm tired and my wrist is killing me so I'll take it for now

Now that I've played it so many times I feel like I have to try to do it with flashlight...

lol, is that the lucky star skin? so oldschool

and grats on hidden FC \:D/


:D I'm oldschool like that yeah...tried to change skins many times but I only seem to play my best with this skin

But it's only the hitbursts and score screen from the LS skin, I don't like the hitcircles or lifebar so I use some other things too.

It was a good FC for me because I suck ass at AR9 and hidden on their own, let alone together x_x

On December 05 2011 11:13 Bobbias wrote:
Protip: Pressing F12 saves a screenshot without needing to paste it into paint or anything.


Super Protip: Pressing Shift+F12 uploads the screenshot to the osu servers so you don't need to do it somewhere else yourself
luckylefty
Profile Joined November 2010
United States272 Posts
December 05 2011 06:09 GMT
#1746
Hey guys,

I have never posted in here, just mainly lurk. I play a lot of osu! and I just started a couple of months ago. I am having trouble going form hard to insane .....there is such a big gap it feels like. Anyway I started playing osu! because Neverdie told me it was an amazing game, and I have been hooked since. :D

Maybe I will post some scores, but mine are always terrible.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 06:23:53
December 05 2011 06:23 GMT
#1747
nothing wrong with posting bad scores, it's motivation to improve!

almost done with the semester, will be playing again soon to litter the thread with unimpressive scores
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
December 05 2011 06:46 GMT
#1748
I don't have much time to play and improve myself. Still nice to see more activity in this thread.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
December 05 2011 07:23 GMT
#1749
On December 05 2011 15:09 luckylefty wrote:
Hey guys,

I have never posted in here, just mainly lurk. I play a lot of osu! and I just started a couple of months ago. I am having trouble going form hard to insane .....there is such a big gap it feels like. Anyway I started playing osu! because Neverdie told me it was an amazing game, and I have been hooked since. :D

Maybe I will post some scores, but mine are always terrible.

I'm at about the exact same place as you. Should let me know your osu name so I can add you. I saw there was a 'luckylefty' player but he/she has plays almost a year ago so I'm assuming it's not you.

Mine is TriGoon.
luckylefty
Profile Joined November 2010
United States272 Posts
December 05 2011 14:41 GMT
#1750
yea my name is luckylefty. He tried to get me to play like back when I first started playing sc2, but I thought it was dumb lol, so I played it super casually. Actually started trying to get better just a while ago.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 22:40:54
December 05 2011 22:31 GMT
#1751
[image loading]

Fun stuff! I actually like this map quite a lot and I'm happy to have it fc'd, albeit the accuracy leaves much to be desired...

[image loading]

And this ones more of "Yay I managed to not fuck up arbitrarily 852 times!". Which is a problem for me...
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 22:25:31
December 06 2011 22:21 GMT
#1752
On December 05 2011 14:24 MegaManEXE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 08:25 prototype. wrote:
On December 04 2011 17:38 MegaManEXE wrote:
After like 1 1/2 straight hours of playing this song and me constantly complaining to Bobbias about missing FCs I finally did it lol

+ Show Spoiler [image] +
[image loading]

I can probably do better but I'm tired and my wrist is killing me so I'll take it for now

Now that I've played it so many times I feel like I have to try to do it with flashlight...

lol, is that the lucky star skin? so oldschool

and grats on hidden FC \:D/


:D I'm oldschool like that yeah...tried to change skins many times but I only seem to play my best with this skin

But it's only the hitbursts and score screen from the LS skin, I don't like the hitcircles or lifebar so I use some other things too.

It was a good FC for me because I suck ass at AR9 and hidden on their own, let alone together x_x

Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 11:13 Bobbias wrote:
Protip: Pressing F12 saves a screenshot without needing to paste it into paint or anything.


Super Protip: Pressing Shift+F12 uploads the screenshot to the osu servers so you don't need to do it somewhere else yourself


Except that those scores are too big to fit nicely in a post and have part of the screen cut off when you post them here.... Its pretty easy to use the upload image button... (it actually makesme rage inside a little bit every time I see someone posting non-TL-Uploaded images)

On December 06 2011 07:31 Camail wrote:
[image loading]

Fun stuff! I actually like this map quite a lot and I'm happy to have it fc'd, albeit the accuracy leaves much to be desired...

[image loading]

And this ones more of "Yay I managed to not fuck up arbitrarily 852 times!". Which is a problem for me...


Accuracy leaves something to be desired? I still need to FC that, and you've till got better Acc than me too (89.5% here) (I don't even have a fucking A on it yet T.T)
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 00:23:05
December 07 2011 00:22 GMT
#1753
On December 07 2011 07:21 Bobbias wrote:
Except that those scores are too big to fit nicely in a post and have part of the screen cut off when you post them here.... Its pretty easy to use the upload image button... (it actually makesme rage inside a little bit every time I see someone posting non-TL-Uploaded images)

Click on profile at top left and check "Resize large images that distort the layout:" under site options.
( ・´ー・`)
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
December 07 2011 04:55 GMT
#1754
Yay

Not anything hugely impressive but I'm happy with the score, got rank 15 on the map too lol

[image loading]
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
December 07 2011 09:55 GMT
#1755
On December 07 2011 13:55 MegaManEXE wrote:
Yay

Not anything hugely impressive but I'm happy with the score, got rank 15 on the map too lol

+ Show Spoiler [image] +
[image loading]

I hate the stacks in that song when playing with hidden. The ones with different rhythm in the same stack.
( ・´ー・`)
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
December 07 2011 18:21 GMT
#1756
*has officially joined the Christmas avatar club on osu*
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 22:18:35
December 07 2011 21:56 GMT
#1757
[image loading]

Ya, just figured out flashlight is a scam. Didn't realize until that attempt (my best so far) that it dims as your combo rises, when i missed one suddenly i could see again! Got pissed and paused to ragequit, then reluctantly finished since it was the best I'd done anyway.

Don't think I'm trying that mod ever again...
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 08:18:36
December 08 2011 06:12 GMT
#1758
On December 04 2011 10:46 prototype. wrote:
The day canadians took over http://osu.ppy.sh/b/121838

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

PART 2 http://osu.ppy.sh/b/116999

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


canadians take over PART三v2 http://osu.ppy.sh/s/39563

[image loading]
( ・´ー・`)
Fumi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
529 Posts
December 08 2011 13:23 GMT
#1759
Reminds me of the day Brazilians took over...

[image loading]

Flash, Stats, Reach, Tossgirl <> Boxer, Nestea, MC, Foxer fangirl | http://osu.ppy.sh/u/181432
MaDuShI
Profile Joined July 2011
France12 Posts
December 08 2011 23:14 GMT
#1760
Hey everyone!

Just started playing with tablet and I'd like to ask if any of you had any advices to give concerning their own experience switching from mouse to tablet. And I'd also like to know what keyboards you are using and what are the best to play Osu!

Thanks!
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 554
Railgan 60
MindelVK 27
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68105
Calm 10777
Bisu 2428
FanTaSy 857
Stork 731
Rush 560
soO 486
firebathero 213
Snow 179
Last 176
[ Show more ]
Mind 100
Light 98
hero 95
Pusan 78
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 56
Free 44
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 34
Mong 33
Bale 33
Sexy 24
Aegong 21
zelot 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
Shine 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Rock 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Terrorterran 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6951
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
fl0m3652
byalli787
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns38757
singsing2344
B2W.Neo568
Liquid`RaSZi418
Beastyqt269
Pyrionflax248
Happy197
Hui .116
Trikslyr48
Chillindude15
Mlord2
Khaldor0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 103
• Response 8
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV500
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis2955
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1381
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 44m
OSC
9h 44m
Replay Cast
9h 44m
OSC
22h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.