• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:11
CEST 05:11
KST 12:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10146 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 6

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 370 Next
gettodaroflchoppa
Profile Joined May 2009
104 Posts
June 04 2009 02:14 GMT
#101
as long as you're asian anything's possible
glhfgg
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
June 04 2009 02:17 GMT
#102
On June 04 2009 10:33 jodogohoo wrote:
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13670
lol crap its the same link, but it works now

Dudee it's like the same thing over and over and over and over
:[
Also, you're missing the startup time; there's a circle that hits like half a second after you start
Meretricious
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada161 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 03:10:16
June 04 2009 03:10 GMT
#103
My username is Sigh
And i suck nuts at this game -.-
NaDa / Flash Fan
gettodaroflchoppa
Profile Joined May 2009
104 Posts
June 04 2009 03:53 GMT
#104
On June 04 2009 11:07 JeeJee wrote:
jesus christ
finally finished koji kondo dire dire docks on hard
wowwwwwwwwwwww damn that was harddd

edit: here's the link if you wanna try it
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/24658

it's not even on insane.. damn i sux

here's the graph of lulz
[image loading]


that big drop is where i usually lost. this was my second time getting past it and i got all the way to the end (that's why its so inconsistent there), so really this song isn't that hard, just that one killer part >__<


That song was pretty easy but the slowness made me miss several times, lol.
Score.. 753,454 (On Hard)
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
June 04 2009 04:27 GMT
#105
can't see how you say it's easy with such a low score >_< i was getting almost 2x that score when failing at that halfway point
i guess if you just go for the pass and ignore the super fast beats then it's pretty easy to pass since the game punishes you a lot more for trying and failing as opposed to not trying at all
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
gettodaroflchoppa
Profile Joined May 2009
104 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 04:57:47
June 04 2009 04:38 GMT
#106
That was my first try and I wasn't used to how slow it was at start. If you want I can replay it until I get a perfect score then brag about it (but I fail to see why that helps anybody)

Edit:
[image loading]
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 05:33:46
June 04 2009 05:31 GMT
#107
On June 04 2009 13:38 gettodaroflchoppa wrote:
That was my first try and I wasn't used to how slow it was at start. If you want I can replay it until I get a perfect score then brag about it (but I fail to see why that helps anybody)

Edit:
[image loading]

jodogohoo, after winning a game against dead9 on god knows (usually a difficult map for Zerg against Protoss)
- I learned about god knows from gettodaroflchoppa two weeks ago. He wins so easily on that map. No matter what dead9 does, he takes the game to his advantage. I learned a lot.

JeeJee, talking about people thinking him one of the best players.
- I practiced with gettodaroflchoppa yesterday. I lost a lot and realized again how good he is. He is the ultimate boss.

Demoninja , at a winner interview
- gettodaroflchoppa helped a lot though he's busy. In and out of the game I owe him a lot. Today's game was influenced by much by him.

Roro, at a winner interview
- I've practiced a lot with gettodaroflchoppa and learned a lot. I thank him.

FireFist, at a winner interview
- I've practiced a lot with gettodaroflchoppa. I learned a lot as I lost a lot. I won because of him. I thank him.

wonkman
- When asked who he wants to face at a final
----- I don't care who, but I wanna avoid gettodaroflchoppa (laugh). I am overwhelmed by how good he is. I don't have enough skills to face him yet. His games show that he has improved a lot. I am not ready to face gettodaroflchoppa!
- When asked about his thought on sliders' dominance
----- Whenever people say sliders has been dominant, I think of gettodaroflchoppa. When everyone thinks spinners is difficult, he's been doing well.
- When asked about which spinner he wants as a teammate
----- gettodaroflchoppa. I like gamers who practice a lot.
- When asked about who tops the dead9/wonkman /gettodaroflchoppa/Jodogohoo1 dominance
----- gettodaroflchoppa. spinners can be weak at times, but he shows no weakness. It's amazing.

JangMi-.- , on who she wants on her team the most
- gettodaroflchoppa. I like his style, and I've talked with him on several occasions and I like his mindset. His game style and mindset resembles mine. He is very hard-working as well.

waterfall, when asked who she thinks is the new emperor
- gettodaroflchoppa. He's born good. Also, he practices a lot. His thinking during games is flawless and he never loses his concentration. That comes only with practice. The best gamer comes only from effort.

SeaBreeze, on who is his gamer role model
- gettodaroflchoppa. I wanna learn his mindset. It's amazing that he's at the top and yet still practices a lot.

Aeries101. on who's the best
- gettodaroflchoppa. He's a machine! It's amazing how good he is!!

NinjaishGuy, when asked who does he think is the best gamer
- The gamer that possesses everything a coach wants is gettodaroflchoppa. Not only he has an amazing record, his mindset and attitude and everything else is flawless. For example, when a coach asks a gamer to practice over 100 games to win a game, many gamers complain. However. gettodaroflchoppa takes such a demand for granted - a natural way to improve himself. That's the difference of mindset.

Vegito, on who has the best physical
- gettodaroflchoppa. I helped him practice for Batoo OSL and realized that he has the best physical of all time.

Beloth(OD), on who has the best physical
- gettodaroflchoppa. I sometimes watch his games in total awe. I can think nothing but that he's amazing.


Pink_popo, at a New Year greeting
- I began playing Osu! nine years ago and have been a gamer for seven years. I recently got to practice with gettodaroflchoppa, and I learned a lot. It's important for a gamer to have goals and passion, and it's also crucial to be modest. gettodaroflchoppa is at the top and yet is still very modest. Even at the top, he practices more than any other gamer and still has time to take care of fellow gamers. His behavior and sense of responsibility truly live up to the name of a progamer.
gettodaroflchoppa
Profile Joined May 2009
104 Posts
June 04 2009 05:42 GMT
#108
hahahahahahaha
gettodaroflchoppa
Profile Joined May 2009
104 Posts
June 05 2009 05:54 GMT
#109
Add Monokeros to the list
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
June 05 2009 05:55 GMT
#110
ohai i'm in the OP?
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
June 05 2009 06:25 GMT
#111
anyone want to play osu? pm your msn or whatever it is you use and i'll add you
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
June 06 2009 17:51 GMT
#112
im on right now
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-07 06:00:10
June 07 2009 05:53 GMT
#113
nvm dota : s
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
June 07 2009 07:36 GMT
#114
Anyone up for some osu? :O!
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
June 13 2009 01:31 GMT
#115
bump lets do this guys, im on right now
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
June 13 2009 02:52 GMT
#116
[image loading]
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
June 15 2009 07:02 GMT
#117
On June 13 2009 11:52 jodogohoo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Now while I have my gripes about this game.. in particular the streams after a slider or when my comp likes to have an MS of lag and cause a DAMN MISS ON BAD APPLE ON THE SECOND TO LAST NOTE I have never had blindness issue.

But wow do I hate the random lag and no register on hits I get occasionally.

I've only been playing for I week or so and I can beat just about all songs up to roughly 4.1 stars with a B or higher. After that it gets awfully sketchy It's amazing though how you can see yourself improve.

Pretender for instance, I couldn't pass that song with anything above a D because doing slider + tap streams takes just practice. I went back to it today and completely owned it wondering why I couldn't do it before.

Trying to get a good score on a few touhou songs... some of them are stupidly fast.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
June 15 2009 07:13 GMT
#118
the blindness is actually a hardware problem with my ds, also!
anyone up for some osu right now?
Synthesis
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada167 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-15 22:42:22
June 15 2009 22:36 GMT
#119
Oh wow, I didn't know there was actually a topic about this game.

Here's a fun song: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/5301

Edit: You can add Synthesis to the list.
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-19 22:49:25
June 19 2009 22:49 GMT
#120
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings135
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 180
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10381
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1106
NeuroSwarm191
febbydoto16
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 298
minikerr40
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
hungrybox110
Other Games
summit1g9354
Maynarde212
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick406
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 12
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo801
• Rush502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 49m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.