• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9927 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 343

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 341 342 343 344 345 370 Next
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 23 2016 15:04 GMT
#6841
timezone?
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
April 25 2016 04:29 GMT
#6842
So uh, I'm still around. Still playing mania with flashlight. Just managed to get myself back to rank ~1700 after slowly losing ranks for ages. Had to abuse halftime to get the PP though. (In case anyone doesn't know about how mania PP works, it's pretty much directly tied to the star rating of a map, and how well you do on it. Using HT reduces the SR, making even a perfect play worth less than a good play without it, but if you can't pass the map without HT you can farm points by getting decent HT scores.)

Also just got my first EVER SS, and funny enough it was on one of the two ranked Guest difficulties I've made.[image loading]
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 25 2016 18:05 GMT
#6843
Bobbias!!!!
mp, when?
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-26 05:01:58
April 26 2016 03:34 GMT
#6844
https://soundcloud.com/toytree/doomed

WTB beatmap! Is this even mappable? I don't know where to start

and get on Discord you two!
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 27 2016 19:44 GMT
#6845
1 year since playing my first osumania. Half a year since it's been my main osu gamemode. And only yesterday I've discovered that I could fix the approach rate independently from bpm. Mind = blown.

Also, mp mania is pretty fun. There usually is only 1 7k room, but the people there are generally better than i am, and more importantly, pretty nice to bad players. (And I'm always complimented for being better than they think >:D )
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-30 22:51:26
April 30 2016 22:50 GMT
#6846


(:

cs+od will take a lot more practice, more than half of the mistakes are due to having to focus too heavily on combo and aim
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Elinie
Profile Joined January 2016
Korea (South)4 Posts
May 01 2016 01:17 GMT
#6847
Can I join right now?
Elinia laeta est; fessa est.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-01 01:21:12
May 01 2016 01:20 GMT
#6848
Join what? probably! https://osu.ppy.sh/
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
May 01 2016 10:15 GMT
#6849
On May 01 2016 07:50 Cyro wrote:
more than half of the mistakes are due to having to focus too heavily on combo


Disable interface?
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-01 10:18:40
May 01 2016 10:17 GMT
#6850
On May 01 2016 19:15 deakachu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2016 07:50 Cyro wrote:
more than half of the mistakes are due to having to focus too heavily on combo


Disable interface?


not about the interface / combo number, i just have to focus on some parts of playing more than others to actually combo the map and not break 3-5 times
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
May 01 2016 11:23 GMT
#6851
Little update from my side:
Sorry for the horrible quality, i cant get it better atm. It seems to get worse the higher the note density

I'm prety happy with how things have been going, as I have nearly no time to play at all, but still improve. I got this map in a recent mp session, and had like 80% on it. Now it suddenly jumped to around 89% every time i play it. To bad i still fuck up at every hard part TT
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-03 22:25:18
May 03 2016 22:24 GMT
#6852
been mostly playing mania but I'm trying to get back into osu now that I understand how kb+mouse works, does anyone have suggested bindings for MOBA/FPS players? ZX is too low on the keyboard for what I'm used to, and I'm currently experimenting with Q+W/E and 12
ffxiv enjoyer
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
May 03 2016 23:20 GMT
#6853
I use g and h, it really doesn't matter though, just try to be comfortable with your wrist being straight and your hand in a nice position (not too clawed, I think that is bad).

Felt warm for the first time in ages today but instead of setting scores I lost 6pp thanks to reducing acc on one of my top plays! When will this be fixed? With mods as well it seems impossibly simple to fix so pp can't be undermined, and yet it has still taken so long. Could say the same about me FCing Kneesocks as well though I guess
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
May 04 2016 05:51 GMT
#6854
Felt warm for the first time in ages today but instead of setting scores I lost 6pp thanks to reducing acc on one of my top plays! When will this be fixed?


I'm sure that i've heard it will be fixed "soon" several times like 6 months apart. It's years overdue, anyway
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
May 04 2016 16:26 GMT
#6855
[image loading]

woo
ffxiv enjoyer
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-04 16:47:29
May 04 2016 16:44 GMT
#6856
On May 04 2016 07:24 Stancel wrote:
been mostly playing mania but I'm trying to get back into osu now that I understand how kb+mouse works, does anyone have suggested bindings for MOBA/FPS players? ZX is too low on the keyboard for what I'm used to, and I'm currently experimenting with Q+W/E and 12

Like deakachu said, it's mostly personal preference.
To be completely honest, I wouldn't play with q+e, it's probably somewhat risky to start off with it. When i tried combinations with keys in between, I had some issues with stability of my hand posture at faster parts.

Gratz on improving
Edit: Oh wow, is that rank 1M? Pretty insane how many people play these days.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
May 04 2016 18:52 GMT
#6857
[image loading]

Figures I get this achievement on a slider break reverse choke.

Oh well, at least I didn't get it while playing 7 Seven or Miiro or something.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-05 19:00:11
May 05 2016 18:14 GMT
#6858
[image loading]

What the fuck I only played this once today and it's my top play...

here is replay

Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
May 06 2016 03:57 GMT
#6859
1pp below my top :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
May 07 2016 14:39 GMT
#6860


Fun map, not been that pleased with any passes for a while now.
Prev 1 341 342 343 344 345 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
ProTech171
UpATreeSC 112
BRAT_OK 76
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3376
Bisu 1986
Soulkey 1066
EffOrt 649
Mini 419
Larva 396
ZerO 211
Dewaltoss 168
hero 95
Sharp 82
[ Show more ]
Mind 74
sorry 62
Shinee 58
Sea.KH 39
Barracks 35
Bale 26
Trap 26
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6153
Dendi1465
XaKoH 430
420jenkins345
League of Legends
Reynor70
Counter-Strike
fl0m4202
pashabiceps783
Fnx 663
x6flipin623
edward33
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Grubby2283
Liquid`RaSZi1575
FrodaN704
XBOCT262
Livibee189
TKL 131
C9.Mang0118
QueenE87
RotterdaM43
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 63
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV622
League of Legends
• Nemesis3086
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• Shiphtur621
• imaqtpie417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 26m
Patches Events
22h 26m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.