• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:55
CEST 23:55
KST 06:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8971 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 342

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 340 341 342 343 344 370 Next
sopas
Profile Joined July 2011
509 Posts
April 13 2016 15:05 GMT
#6821
the whole pen thing makes this seem pretty lame
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 13 2016 15:45 GMT
#6822
What "whole pen thing"?
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 13 2016 21:20 GMT
#6823
Woohoo, i scored an S for the first time on a noodle map (long note practice map).
It was only 1,5 star though. Im so bad TT
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
April 13 2016 22:21 GMT
#6824
I noticed there is a lot of stigma against long note heavy maps from vsrg players outside of O2jam, why is it? If the music has extended notes doesn't it make sense?
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-14 05:30:53
April 14 2016 05:30 GMT
#6825
On April 14 2016 07:21 deakachu wrote:
I noticed there is a lot of stigma against long note heavy maps from vsrg players outside of O2jam, why is it? If the music has extended notes doesn't it make sense?

I never stigmatised long note maps. The maps I'm talking about are designed in a very peculiar way, they don't necessarily make much sense compared to normal maps with or without LN. They're edited version of ranked maps.

I just think LN maps are way harder than maps with max one long note at a time given a star level. That's why I practice these noodle maps. And it turns out to help improvement significantly at least for now.

Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3273 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-14 06:11:29
April 14 2016 06:10 GMT
#6826
On April 14 2016 07:21 deakachu wrote:
I noticed there is a lot of stigma against long note heavy maps from vsrg players outside of O2jam, why is it? If the music has extended notes doesn't it make sense?

From my limited experience extended notes are kinda boring. Jumping around like crazy looks a lot cooler and is on average harder.
Also since your clicks are not notes but only the speed of notes (which is why it works brilliantly with drums and chords and usually less well with soli) and according to my experience extended notes get extended to emphasize the actual note, they often actually break the flow. At least for me.

It's the same reason I don't like circles. But circles are less often spammed.
low gravity, yes-yes!
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 14 2016 15:10 GMT
#6827
Don't remember if I posted my maps before, but yeah.

Have this one which I'm going for ranked, this one which is a shitmap that I may someday go for ranked, and then this one which is a Taiko only set that I'm mapping for some reason.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-15 23:31:56
April 15 2016 23:31 GMT
#6828
^
If you made the insane of the papi song, please don't let theonlyleon ever make a guest difficulty again; your maps are way better.
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
April 16 2016 02:10 GMT
#6829
On April 16 2016 08:31 Yorbon wrote:
^
If you made the insane of the papi song, please don't let theonlyleon ever make a guest difficulty again; your maps are way better.

Speaking of mapping, I remember there was another one here before. iirc he's the one who made a map with the yellow-haired vocaloid singer. Is he still around?
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 16 2016 08:40 GMT
#6830
On April 16 2016 11:10 Rizare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 08:31 Yorbon wrote:
^
If you made the insane of the papi song, please don't let theonlyleon ever make a guest difficulty again; your maps are way better.

Speaking of mapping, I remember there was another one here before. iirc he's the one who made a map with the yellow-haired vocaloid singer. Is he still around?
I know Hanzer once made a song with a yellow haired vocaloid, and used to post here.
But apart from during the beatmap contest, I haven't seen him here in ages.

If it's not Hanzer, I don't know who you mean :$
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
April 16 2016 15:17 GMT
#6831
On April 16 2016 17:40 Yorbon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 11:10 Rizare wrote:
On April 16 2016 08:31 Yorbon wrote:
^
If you made the insane of the papi song, please don't let theonlyleon ever make a guest difficulty again; your maps are way better.

Speaking of mapping, I remember there was another one here before. iirc he's the one who made a map with the yellow-haired vocaloid singer. Is he still around?
I know Hanzer once made a song with a yellow haired vocaloid, and used to post here.
But apart from during the beatmap contest, I haven't seen him here in ages.

If it's not Hanzer, I don't know who you mean :$

Searching that name led me to https://osu.ppy.sh/s/70102 . He's the one and it looks like his most recent maps are last year. I remember there used to be different people posting here. I think we had a top 1k canadian player here as well.

Back to playing and maybe slowly become better now.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 16 2016 23:17 GMT
#6832
On April 17 2016 00:17 Rizare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 17:40 Yorbon wrote:
On April 16 2016 11:10 Rizare wrote:
On April 16 2016 08:31 Yorbon wrote:
^
If you made the insane of the papi song, please don't let theonlyleon ever make a guest difficulty again; your maps are way better.

Speaking of mapping, I remember there was another one here before. iirc he's the one who made a map with the yellow-haired vocaloid singer. Is he still around?
I know Hanzer once made a song with a yellow haired vocaloid, and used to post here.
But apart from during the beatmap contest, I haven't seen him here in ages.

If it's not Hanzer, I don't know who you mean :$

Searching that name led me to https://osu.ppy.sh/s/70102 . He's the one and it looks like his most recent maps are last year. I remember there used to be different people posting here. I think we had a top 1k canadian player here as well.

Back to playing and maybe slowly become better now.
The map you linked is exactly the one i meant. :D

The 1k canadian top player is probably Mythol (not sure obv), but he hasn't posted in quite a while afaik. Last time i checked he was around 350 global, which was around the time i was sub 1k as well. That was quite some time ago, so I'm not sure anymore tbh.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 18 2016 11:18 GMT
#6833
Hanzer posted on TL? :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-18 16:53:51
April 18 2016 16:51 GMT
#6834
On April 18 2016 20:18 Cyro wrote:
Hanzer posted on TL? :D

Yeah, there quite many who posted here that were very good at the game or were mapping. I remembered mochi who was here as prototype iirc, yeahyeahyeah(really dubious because I'm really not sure and can't remember) and more.

Edit: I think Snute (the pro player) even came here once to ask for maps that weren't Japanese (iirc, not sure). I don't know how much or if still he plays.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 18 2016 18:51 GMT
#6835
This conversation makes me remember good old times.

When my wrists were still ok, lmao
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 19 2016 16:30 GMT
#6836
On April 19 2016 03:51 Yorbon wrote:
This conversation makes me remember good old times.

When my wrists were still ok, lmao


Have you been seeing a doctor about that stuff?
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 19 2016 17:58 GMT
#6837
On April 20 2016 01:30 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 03:51 Yorbon wrote:
This conversation makes me remember good old times.

When my wrists were still ok, lmao


Have you been seeing a doctor about that stuff?

Not yet.

+ Show Spoiler +
I know..
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 19 2016 20:43 GMT
#6838
IDK how it is in the netherlands but i can pick up a phone and see a doctor the next day with no direct monetary cost for having done so. It's well worth it for issues like that and there are some other issues that i wouldn't have found for years if i wasn't able to see a doctor
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 20 2016 17:57 GMT
#6839
On April 20 2016 05:43 Cyro wrote:
IDK how it is in the netherlands but i can pick up a phone and see a doctor the next day with no direct monetary cost for having done so. It's well worth it for issues like that and there are some other issues that i wouldn't have found for years if i wasn't able to see a doctor

I probably can too, but i have no clue. I simply haven't seen a doctor in the last 14 years, when i was 12.
But i'll probably contact one soon (tm).
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 23 2016 13:22 GMT
#6840
Going to be doing commentary on this osu! stream today from 11am to 4pm. Check it out if you're interested. https://www.twitch.tv/octournament
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Prev 1 340 341 342 343 344 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 99
MaD[AoV]27
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 426
Counter-Strike
fl0m3943
Fnx 590
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox425
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4596
Liquid`Hasu578
Other Games
summit1g6178
FrodaN569
C9.Mang0221
PPMD88
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur805
• imaqtpie745
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 5m
Patches Events
18h 5m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.